Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,064 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:41 AM

Giving Birth In Canada - Travel (166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Giving Birth In Canada (683870 Views)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 3 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by AsaChuka: 3:58am On Dec 30, 2023
moyomola22:
Hello everyone, I just had my bouncing healthy baby boy in oakville, how do I go about the passport processing and babys documents back to Nigeria? I want to go back last week of August, pls can someone just tell me the pages I can read on here to access the information? And then again my husband is not here am the only one here so I need a thorough information please help a sisteršŸ™

Hello, please I just had my daughter in Oakville too. How did you get your passport?

Cc @hotsteppers and Co
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Tosjumz: 7:23pm On Jan 07
Hello My Naira family,

i am so glad to be able to here to share my version about the child birth journey in Canada and also if there is any help i can render to anyone. My wife gave birth as a student in Canada and it has been free health care all the way through out the process but she started as a student here and the province was responsible for all.

Guys pls dont give up your dream in coming to Canada, it is one of the most blessed countries you can think of, you just need to be informed and be ready to put in the necessary hours and sacrifices. We reside in Winnipeg, Manitoba and we are willing to offer needed assistance for anyone willing to come study or willing to come give birth in Manitoba province in terms of where to stay for a short period of time for a reasonable fee.

My newborn has a social nurse that monitors his growth and well being as assigned from the hospital, he also gets free baby food, diapers and clothings. Canada is the dream home, dont stop in giving your kids the best, you can reach me on bergerpaintsby@gmail.com

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 11:03am On Jan 12
[quote author=AsaChuka post=127688403][/quote]pls can you share the hospital info and other things needed .
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by anabor: 1:17pm On Jan 14
Hello Moyo, please how did you go about Visa on Arrival for your baby back to Nigeria? My wife gave birth in Edmonton December, we intend to come back to Nigeria next month. Please your response and that of others here will be appreciated. Thanks

moyomola22:
Hello everyone, I just had my bouncing healthy baby boy in oakville, how do I go about the passport processing and babys documents back to Nigeria? I want to go back last week of August, pls can someone just tell me the pages I can read on here to access the information? And then again my husband is not here am the only one here so I need a thorough information please help a sisteršŸ™

Cc @hotsteppers and Co
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by anabor: 2:57pm On Jan 14
Hello Joseph, i sent you a mail, kindly reply. Thanks

[quote author=oyalitit1 post=127656250][/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 10:33pm On Jan 14
anabor:
Hello Moyo, please how did you go about Visa on Arrival for your baby back to Nigeria? My wife gave birth in Edmonton December, we intend to come back to Nigeria next month. Please your response and that of others here will be appreciated. Thanks

pls can you share or give me your email so I get some information
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by anabor: 8:54pm On Jan 15
Hello Moyo. I sent you a mail, kindly respond.

moyomola22:

Cc @hotsteppers and Co
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by iykmon: 4:13am On Jan 16
I need information on health Insurance policy in Canada. My wife is a Student here at Brantford Onterio, she arrived into the country with the pregnancy and the school said that insurance policy won't cover for her pregnancy.
I am faced with get to pay the huge medical fees of up to 20k CAD if i don't get insurance policy.
Has anyone had the same experience ?
What steps did you follow to achieve the Insurance coverage for everything.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Binutiri(m): 5:07am On Jan 16
I need information on health Insurance policy in Canada. My wife is a Student here at Brantford Onterio, she arrived into the country with the pregnancy and the school said that insurance policy won't cover for her pregnancy.
I am faced with get to pay the huge medical fees of up to 20k CAD if i don't get insurance policy.
iykmon:
I can do it for you at under 500cad.
Just holla me. Am based at Montreal. Its will work and i have alternatives as well to work around hospital bills.Tshowabayo@yahoo.com

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Nnajohnson: 9:02am On Jan 24
Please i need the contact

josephb:
We recently had our baby in Canada, I can share with you the contact that helped with Visa on Arrival.

Regards,

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by mummyDsquare: 3:11pm On Jan 24
I am still your plug; if you are interested in birthing in Ontario, I can help. I do help people who come to birth in Canada, as I have a house in Mississauga, Ontario, close to Toronto Pearson Airport. You can give me a call or WhatsApp message at +14377884353. We do mostly Doctor's appointments (pre- and post-delivery), accommodation assistance, hospital appointments, baby documentation, and visas on arrival for return. Omugwo services (especially a baby's first bath) are also available.

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Didi28: 11:08pm On Feb 02
Good evening all,
First time here, I have read this thread from page one to this last page, please anyone here who can give information on affordable hospital and doctor in Brampton or Toronto because an considering either of this, I am due in April but travelling this February, I wouldn't mind an affordable accommodation too.
Kindly help a sister in need.
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Didi28: 11:31am On Feb 03
Please can someone help a sister
I really do need any information I can get for recent birth travels
From POE to childbirth pls

quote author=Didi28 post=128260841]Good evening all,
First time here, I have read this thread from page one to this last page, please anyone here who can give information on affordable hospital and doctor in Brampton or Toronto because an considering either of this, I am due in April but travelling this February, I wouldn't mind an affordable accommodation too.
Thanks [/quote]
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Baby08: 10:07am On Feb 04
Hello everyone,

Please I need a doctors contact in Edmonton Canada. Please anyone who knows or who has gone through the process, can they please explain how they did it? Thank you.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by dalamilove: 12:01am On Feb 07
Please is there anyone considering a Mide wife and whatā€™s the charge like? Cheaper than the doctor?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Emmachukks: 6:30am On Feb 07
Didi28:
Please can someone help a sister
I really do need any information I can get for recent birth travels
From POE to childbirth pls

quote author=Didi28 post=128260841]Good evening all,
Thanks

Pls contact me on 0703 652 6062
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by debsol: 3:01am On Feb 08
moyomola22:
pls can u also send to me I need as well
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by debsol: 3:11am On Feb 08
Omoola18:
@Josephb I will appreciate kindly share with me

Hello Joseph,
Kindly also share with me too. The contact of the visa on arrival personnel.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by josephb(m): 7:46am On Feb 12
Hi,

You can send me a message.

Regards,

debsol:

Hello Joseph,
Kindly also share with me too. The contact of the visa on arrival personnel.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Ilekunola: 3:37pm On Feb 14
Hello everyone,pls is it possible to travel to canada to give birth at 35weeks? Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by philip5555: 5:39pm On Feb 19
Hello all,
Please, I need help, I want to cancel my canada application, How can I do that please?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by debsol: 9:32pm On Feb 21
Mstomie:
Hi, I do. You can reach out privately

Hi Mstomie,
Please i need the contact in ottawa for ETC to Nigeria for my baby. Kindly reach out to me please.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by debsol: 7:26am On Feb 25
moyomola22:

Hi Moyo,
Please how did you eventually get the visa to Nigeria, please i need the information on how you went about it, your contact person and how you processed the visa. I am going back to Nigeria mid next month. Kindly respond please

Cc @hotsteppers and Co
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by debsol: 7:35am On Feb 25
Hi Everyone,
Please what do I require to be able to enter into Nigeria with my baby apart from Visa on arrival. Also can anyone help with the contact of anyone that can help process it. I will be travelling back mid March. Kindly respond please.
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 1:45pm On Feb 26
debsol:
Hi Everyone,
Please what do I require to be able to enter into Nigeria with my baby apart from Visa on arrival. Also can anyone help with the contact of anyone that can help process it. I will be travelling back mid March. Kindly respond please.
I did visa on arrival for my son I can share the immigration person number and also I want you to assist me for Dr and how you had your babe and the cost . Send me
Email kingonyedika@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Giving Birth In Canada by 2021: 8:59pm On Feb 26
Good everyone
I need your help regarding birthing in Canada. What visa type am i expected to apply for since i dont have anyone in Canada and also would appreciate if you can give me links to affordable birthing agency in Canada?
Thanks
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 7:48pm On Mar 03
2021:
Good everyone
I need your help regarding birthing in Canada. What visa type am i expected to apply for since i dont have anyone in Canada and also would appreciate if you can give me links to affordable birthing agency in Canada?
Thanks
Did you get any help ? Pls share
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Phaustyna: 11:27pm On Mar 04
Please for those that have processed Visa on Arrival back to Nigeria, how long did it take and what's your contact please?
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Somandla: 7:35pm On Mar 06
Hi i have sent you an email regarding visa on arrival, kindly check your email

kingonyi9:
I did visa on arrival for my son I can share the immigration person number and also I want you to assist me for Dr and how you had your babe and the cost . Send me
Email kingonyedika@gmail.com
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by kingonyi9: 3:28am On Mar 07
Somandla:

Hi i have sent you an email regarding visa on arrival, kindly check your email

Can someone update this platform so this thread wouldnā€™t die. Where is the best to have your babe I means which province is affordable and any other details and information someone can use to get through .
Re: Giving Birth In Canada by Amayabor1: 4:07am On Mar 07

I have never liked America though for two reasons. One: they call themselves world power yet the country suffers from a high rate of unemployment. Two: the gun issue

America suffers from a high rate of unemployment? šŸ¤£šŸ˜‚

(1) (2) (3) ... (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.