Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,927 members, 7,835,096 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:58 AM

A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports (14136 Views)

PHOTO: Another Man To Trek From Maiduguri To Abuja In Honor Of Buhari / Seized Weapons From Maiduguri. Pictures!!! / More States Evacuate Indigenes From Maiduguri •as Mend Threatens To Resume (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by ckkris: 5:47pm On Jul 04, 2013
Seun pls declare appropriate award for this gallant reporter. He has lifted Nairaland to a higher level.
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by rhames(m): 6:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
this is positive news which you cant hear from any foreign or local news station. Thanks a lot man.
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by shoody: 6:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]because what I observe is that some of the youths are below 15 years, some are even drug addicts, that has no future. But now that they are helping to restore back peace, their welfare should be taken care of by the govt. So that they will be more useful to themselves and the society

Fifteen year olds Are those not called "child soldiers" in sane countries? Drug addicts with no future...helping to restore peace?. Indeed we need a drunkard to lead this nation!!!
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by Mogidi: 6:41pm On Jul 04, 2013
At last some good news coming from Maiduguri.
@op
Great job
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by crackhouse(m): 6:57pm On Jul 04, 2013
and who told you that Maiduguri is back? didn't you hear about the 10 Ibadan businessmen that were slaughtered and the four that was shot to death? my dear, don't confuse people with this your story. Maiduguri is not safe and that's all.
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by lekkie073(m): 6:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
crackhouse: and who told you that Maiduguri is back? didn't you hear about the 10 Ibadan businessmen that were slaughtered and the four that was shot to death? my dear, don't confuse people with this your story. Maiduguri is not safe and that's all.
sharap angry give us ur own report
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by Fhemmmy: 7:02pm On Jul 04, 2013
shoody: because what I observe is that some of the youths are below 15 years, some are even drug addicts, that has no future. But now that they are helping to restore back peace, their welfare should be taken care of by the govt. So that they will be more useful to themselves and the society

Fifteen year olds Are those not called "child soldiers" in sane countries?. Drug addicts with no future...helping to restore peace?. Indeed we need a drunkard to lead this nation!!!

Ummmmm cry cry For Nigeria
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by owobokiri(m): 7:54pm On Jul 04, 2013
I bow for those over sized bullet proof vests
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by idriis: 8:48am On Jul 05, 2013
amAZEing: nice one there. The soldiers had always wanted to get the job done like this but GEJ and democracy was not helping matters.

dat is di coco and fura of di matter bruv!
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by Donian007: 9:05am On Jul 05, 2013
I can see one the soldiers with an RPG. Good Job Aminho.
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by Donmams(m): 10:36am On Jul 05, 2013
Hahaha. See this OP. You must think we are fools. A jonathan mole sent to make us think all is well in Borno State. Well the truth shall be revealed one day. Whether GEJ likes it or not he will be going to the International Criminal Court for his crimes in Baga.
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by blobuzz(m): 11:08am On Jul 05, 2013
I'm very proud of you man. Nice job!
Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by aminho(m): 11:39am On Jul 05, 2013
Donmams: Hahaha. See this OP. You must think we are fools. A jonathan mole sent to make us think all is well in Borno State. Well the truth shall be revealed one day. Whether GEJ likes it or not he will be going to the International Criminal Court for his crimes in Baga.
why don't you go there yourself and see it for ur self

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Back From Maiduguri Reports by Nobody: 12:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
aminho: why don't you go there yourself and see it for ur self
No mind am

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Boko Haram: Fight Against Insurgency Now Indirect Treasury Looting - Fayose Says / Ikpeazu Declares ‘Operation Zero Potholes’ In Abia State / Tension In Jos As Election Tribunal Set To Rule On Plateau Gov. Elec. Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.