Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,627 members, 7,816,583 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card (562 Views)

I Prefer The Old Nairaland Format Joh! / Be very careful...Brand New Scam Email Format By Scammers..beware!! / Kodak Easyshare M320 9.2mp Digital Camera With 2gb Memory Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 3:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
What can i do to recover all files back
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by gluv01(f): 11:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
If you backed it up on any app like Google or clouds then you can get it back.
Or if you you have any anti virus in your phone, it may have synchronized and backed up your files. Check any of those.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
gluv01: If you backed it up on any app like Google or clouds then you can get it back.
Or if you you have any anti virus in your phone, it may have synchronized and backed up your files. Check any of those.
Thnks.. But the phone i use is not with me anymore.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by gluv01(f): 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
bis7: Thnks.. But the phone i use is not with me anymore.

It doesn't matter provided you backed it up. If you did, use a PC, log in with your details; either in the antivirus website or any form of backup you used, and you'll see it all there.
Re: Pls Help, I Mistakely Format Memory Card by bis7(f): 2:24am On Jul 07, 2013
Thanks i finally got someone who will sort it out tommorw.

(1) (Reply)

Which Day Of The Week Were You Born And How Significant Is It To You? / AMCON Appoints Financial, Legal Advisers For Enterprise Bank / Maj. Al-mustapha Visits Former Kirikiri Prison Controller In Makurdi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.