Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,250 members, 7,818,861 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP (19600 Views)

Rivers Rerun: PDP Releases Photos, Alleges FG Doles Out Billions To APC Rivers / Peterside & APC Rivers Hold Thanksgiving Service Over Supreme Court's Judgement / We Have Accepted The Supreme Court Verdict - Dakuku Peterside, APC Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by GentleNaaz(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
Toktee: Joblless old fools,Ameachi iz with Apc and why appologized on his behalf..........abi you people have gone there to beg for arms from Jonathan
Foolish people i wonder when you will learn to keep ur intergrity.
Over to anti ameachi........
hmm.. Guy e b lik say u never hear say dm dy jail person 4 wetn hm talk online

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Lebee4(m): 11:07pm On Jul 04, 2013
oxford:

Amaechi was the incumbent chairman in the last NGF election and even with the advantage of being the chairman for 2 years, 16 of his colleague disapproved of his leadership style. does this fact tell you anything?
16 disagree and 18 + him 19 agree.
are you a learner?
pls be serious jare.
next.......
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by KINGwax(m): 11:08pm On Jul 04, 2013
oxford:

Amaechi was the incumbent chairman in the last NGF election and even with the advantage of being the chairman for 2 years, 16 of his colleague disapproved of his leadership style. does this fact tell you anything?
yes it did.
It means jonathan was able to buy our 16 of them!

It can also mean that 16 of them are shameless-bribe taking-no integrity son of a gun!!!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by ldpele(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Is it that they no longer decamp again or what? he is no longer with the tunes n idealogy of the party. its better to honour leave and pitch ua tenet with those of like mind. probably,buhari could mke him his vice,cos i know one tin for sure that the apc presid ticket is soley for buhari
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by lacasa: 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
Better for Amaechi
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by PHIPEX(m): 11:09pm On Jul 04, 2013
I don't know why I find it difficult to believe that Jonathan and Amechi are fighting, I see this as perfect strategy by the president to win 2015 election. Amechi gradually warms his way into the new mega party, gets a juicy nomination and turns around to become a perfect mole for the president. On the eve of the election he'll return to his "umbrella home" and will be received with fanfare as a prodigal son of the Niger-Delta by then APC would be in confusion and the election will go as expected. This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's what I've chosen to believe; Jonathan and Amechi are playing chess with APC.

If Amechi and Okorocha are eyeing same VP nomination then common sense will tell us that one or both of them will return disappointed and will cause confusion in APC.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Preceedo(m): 11:11pm On Jul 04, 2013
Jonathan and Amaechi are trying to fool APC if the pic previously displayed on this site is anythin to go by. However,if Amaechi has truly decamped to APC i see no crime in that. About the people apologizing, we knw what they want: FAVOUR OF THE PRESIDENT at least appointment as MINISTER OF APPOLOGY........LOL.......nonsence.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Lebee4(m): 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
[quote author=Larryupsy] mean the state commissioner of Education

Minister not Commissioner.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 04, 2013
oxford: 2015 - 2019 will be great. Imagine Jonathan and his team focused on good governance without the silly distractions of Amaechi, Tanbuwal, lamido, Nyako, and Kwankwaso. All these political gladiators would have been consigned to the dustbin of political history by then. Cant wait.

that is if jonathan wins the election. In the end, the presidency and pdp top officials will be on their knees begging Amechi before it is too late.

In my state for example, during the last senatorial election, Hon. Agoda was forced by Amori and his supporters not to contest, on election day, hon. Agoda made sure he brought the rigging machinery of pdp in ethiope west to a stand still while the late sen. Ehwerido's machinery of dpp worked smoothly from sapele, okpe, udu, ughelli etc. With dpp candidate emerging winner for the senatorial seat. It should be noted that Amori is not a baby politician and in the end just before the gubernatorial election, the governor had to beg hon. Agoda not to repeat such action in the guber election.

Bottom line is there are 3 high population states in nigeria and apc owns 2 already-lagos(acn) and kano(anpp), the third is rivers and Amechi delivered the highest votes to pdp in the last election. Should pdp lose rivers due to pride, then jonathan can kiss aso rock goodbye.

Knowing politicians for who they are-no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, the settlement ghana must go bags will surface at the right time but then the question is if Amechi will accept bribe and deliver the state to pdp.

The pdp at national level might want to finance Wike to ensure he over powers Amechi but they forget the governor is the one fully on ground in the state with hardcore loyalists while Patience and Wike come into town from abuja every now and then to the admiration of bought crowds.

Fresh air might truly be around come 2015 but it would be swept in and not covered by an umbrella.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by jhydebaba(m): 11:13pm On Jul 04, 2013
Now how will this put food on my table?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
Giddyprance:
who says the sixteen governors did not vote for him because they didnt approve of his leadership style.They already agreed on the new governor by concensus.Besides,no matter how good a leader is,he would have enemies

I have no doubt in my mind that if it was jang that was the incumbent chairman, the margin would have been 34 - 2. Amaechi is the worst thing that has ever happened to the NGF. take it or leave it. The forum would have been alive and active now but the misfortune of having a leader with inordinate ambition in the person of amachi.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by simpleseyi: 11:14pm On Jul 04, 2013
abokinside: Really! So These guys came all the way from Porthacourt to apologise on Ameachi's behalf. I thought if someone or a group of persons are coming to see the president that the agenda for the meeting will be stated, so actually on the agenda its stated "Rivers PDP on apology visit" or what? Pls help me somebody cos I dont get it. Is the president actually busy with any seruous work? To have time for such frivolities? What in the world have we done to deserve such inept, clueless and lazy cleptomanic leader.

Yes, Jona has time for such shameful visits because apart from looting our treasury, his other job in Aso-rock is drinking ogogoro and alomo with cassava bread together with his bag of beans alike wifey.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 11:15pm On Jul 04, 2013
abokinside: Yeah Jonathan and his gang will be focused because in prison you dont have too much distractions. So while they are cooling off in Kuje prison they will have enough time to read aboutt the good governance going on in the country under APC.
who is dis medieval nicompoop? C'mon go to bed. Its past ur bed time.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 04, 2013
PHIPEX: I don't know why I find it difficult to believe that Jonathan and Amechi are fighting, I see this as perfect strategy by the president to win 2015 election. Amechi gradually warms his way into the new mega party, gets a juicy nomination and turns around to become a perfect mole for the president. On the eve of the election he'll return to his "home" and will be received with fanfare as a prodigal son of the Niger-Delta by then APC would be in confusion and the election goes as expected. This isn't a conspiracy theory, it's what I've chosen to believe; Jonathan and Amechi are playing chess with APC.
apc has made it clear that no grieving pdp politician will be allowed to contest on its platform and as for sensitive offices, the apc boat is full-remember apc has brains from acn, anpp, cpc, and apga.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jul 04, 2013
jhydebaba: Now how will this put food on my table?
you should be worried on how it could take the little food from your table.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Samxiulee: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2013
Party leaders apologising to the president and the "first lady",who are the people Gej is surrounding himself with?is the first lady also a party leader?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
vedd: See as old men dey fool themselves because of young vibrant Amaechi.
Next time them go appologise to Anenih. Retards!!!
that guy young like that? With him bald head?
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by PHIPEX(m): 11:24pm On Jul 04, 2013
blink182: apc has made it clear that no grieving pdp politician will be allowed to contest on its platform and as for sensitive offices, the apc boat is full-remember apc has brains from acn, anpp, cpc, and apga.
ACN holds the major block in APC yet same ACN has always presented ex-PDP members as presidential candidates since it was formed, why wouldn't it happen again?

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:25pm On Jul 04, 2013
Lebee4:
16 disagree and 18 + him 19 agree.
are you a learner?
pls be serious jare.
next.......

I have a cure for your daftness. scroll back and see my earlier post as it relate to your permutation. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Truckpusher(m): 11:30pm On Jul 04, 2013
Toktee: Joblless old fools,Ameachi iz with Apc and why appologized on his behalf..........abi you people have gone there to beg for arms from Jonathan
Foolish people i wonder when you will learn to keep ur intergrity.
Over to anti ameachi........
Apparently you have no idea who Felix Obuah is...smh

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Nobody: 11:33pm On Jul 04, 2013
blink182: that is if jonathan wins the election. In the end, the presidency and pdp top officials will be on their knees begging Amechi before it is too late.

In my state for example, during the last senatorial election, Hon. Agoda was forced by Amori and his supporters not to contest, on election day, hon. Agoda made sure he brought the rigging machinery of pdp in ethiope west to a stand still while the late sen. Ehwerido's machinery of dpp worked smoothly from sapele, okpe, udu, ughelli etc. With dpp candidate emerging winner for the senatorial seat. It should be noted that Amori is not a baby politician and in the end just before the gubernatorial election, the governor had to beg hon. Agoda not to repeat such action in the guber election.

Bottom line is there are 3 high population states in nigeria and apc owns 2 already-lagos(acn) and kano(anpp), the third is rivers and Amechi delivered the highest votes to pdp in the last election. Should pdp lose rivers due to pride, then jonathan can kiss aso rock goodbye.

Knowing politicians for who they are-no permanent friend and no permanent enemy, the settlement ghana must go bags will surface at the right time but then the question is if Amechi will accept bribe and deliver the state to pdp.

The pdp at national level might want to finance Wike to ensure he over powers Amechi but they forget the governor is the one fully on ground in the state with hardcore loyalists while Patience and Wike come into town from abuja every now and then to the admiration of bought crowds.

Fresh air might truly be around come 2015 but it would be swept in and not covered by an umbrella.

you ignorance about Naija politics is large. Where to I start from?
OK, take this. Kano is a traditional PDP state. If APC succeed in convincing Kwankwaso, that does not translate to convincing all the Kanawas. The same apply to Rivers.

Amaechi is disconnected from the political grassroot of his state (unlike Wamako)by reasons of his loud mouth and only-me-is-right attitude. Amaechi is non entity as far as rivers politics of today is concern. He is a fading star. Wike is now the rising star. My advice is: Never pinned your fate on a fading star. Thank you

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by omenka(m): 11:34pm On Jul 04, 2013
mike404: OMENKA IS ONE OF THE IGBO WANNABE

Your signature speaks volumes of how your brain works, so instead of joining issues with you, I'd rather pass..
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by omenka(m): 11:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
kaeto: you are just a toothless suckling toddler who knows nothing pertaining to life.

And you who are Metusellah's peer what do you suckle on, GEJ's balls I guess.

If you think what those shameless old morons are doing is comendable then you need to call off your mental strike. It's become too protracted you know. Just an honest advice grandpa.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Abagworo(m): 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2013
If APC fields Amaechi against Jonathan in 2015, Amaechi will win 80% of the real votes.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by McLuhan(m): 11:49pm On Jul 04, 2013
I find this whole Amaechi brouhaha slightly nauseating. Why should the Nigerian press be so fixated on Amaechi to the exclusion of other issues that are worthier of public interest? Who or what is Amaechi that he (or it) should be the subject of public discussion in a country whose educational system has collapsed? Is the fate of one contumacious politician more important than the plight of the countless millions of Nigerian women who die at childbirth? Or can we equate the foibles of our political class with the urgent need to save a sinking, sunken nation? Why do we prefer to fiddle while Rome burns? We may just wake one day to find that the chance to save Nigeria had slipped away while we allowed ourselves to become enthralled by the beguiling soap opera of an irresponsible and ultimately irrelevant political class. For God's sake, Amaechi, or whatever he calls himself, is a speck of dust in the Nigerian firmament. Nigeria's destiny - the desiny of its people - supercedes the punctilios of any single politician, no matter how important. And that, with due respect,includes Goodluck Jonathan himself.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by Demswear4u: 11:51pm On Jul 04, 2013
Abagworo: If APC fields Amaechi against Jonathan in 2015, Amaechi will win 80% of the real votes.
80% of votes from where?
Let's not kid ourselves,amaechi is fast becoming irrelevant.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by musiwa29: 11:53pm On Jul 04, 2013
l
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 11:59pm On Jul 04, 2013
blink182: that is if jonathan wins the election. In the end, the presidency and pdp top officials will be on their knees begging Amechi before it is too late.

who won the most votes in lagos during d last presidential election? I guess u think its ribadu. Woteva grips ameachi has in rivers is highly wittled down now. D guy is on life support now. Howeva, junior I tink u shd go to bed now. Oya hanlele!

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by McLuhan(m): 12:05am On Jul 05, 2013
I find this whole Amaechi brouhaha slightly nauseating. Why should the Nigerian press be so fixated on Amaechi to the exclusion of other issues that are worthier of public interest? Who or what is Amaechi that he (or it) should be the subject of public discussion in a country whose educational system has collapsed? Is the fate of one contumacious politician more important than the plight of the countless millions of Nigerian women who die at childbirth? Or can we equate the foibles of our political class with the urgent need to save a sinking, sunken nation? Why do we prefer to fiddle while Rome burns? We may just wake one day to find that the chance to save Nigeria had slipped away while we allowed ourselves to become enthralled by the beguiling soap opera of an irresponsible and ultimately irrelevant political class. For God's sake, Amaechi, or whatever he calls himself, is a speck of dust in the Nigerian firmament. Nigeria's destiny - the destiny of its people - supercedes the punctilios of any single politician, no matter how important. And that, with due respect,includes Goodluck Jonathan himself.
Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 12:08am On Jul 05, 2013
simpleseyi:

Yes, Jona has time for such shameful visits because apart from looting our treasury, his other job in Aso-rock is drinking ogogoro and alomo with cassava bread together with his bag of beans alike wifey.
are u angry that our oga at d topmost refused to chop amala and awedu? I don't eat it myself cos its neva hygeniecally prepared. u people use sweeping broom to pound d ewedu wen its on fire and am aware dt tiny pieces of d broom breaks into d poison called soup. *puke*

7 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by EngrChris(m): 12:12am On Jul 05, 2013
What ever u sow is what u reap, people read news and comment rubish. What is happening to Amaechi may hav been what he sow. If d governor can suspend one HRM in Ogba land, cripple his trone from his people because he is not in support of him when he was contensting for governor, went ahead to suspend him and put another person, similar thing he want to do to ObioAkpo chairman, which he has done to many, why not Presidency do'g dsame to him. Pls comment what u knw not because u want 2 comment 2 b known. Instead of me comment'g what is irrelavant, I rather not to comment. IN ALL WHAT HAVE BEEN HAPPEN'G TO OUR GOVERNOR I LIKE IT because he is REAPING what he SOW and God knows why. The Truth Is that he is my best governor compare to Rivers State previous Governors but I can't be in support of what his doing to his brother Mr President. If Amaechi is the president by now the governor could have been IMPEASHED n disgraced, that is why I love GEJ attitude over since this matter start. Jonathan has Wisdom, Mean his a WISE MAN. Say d truth, n u will be FREE Indeed. GEJ still remain the type of President we need. God bless Rivers State, and Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Amaechi Is Already With APC - Rivers PDP by frankyychiji(f): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2013
omenka:

And you who are Metusellah's peer what do you suckle on, GEJ's balls I guess.

If you think what those shameless old morons are doing is comendable then you need to call off your mental strike. It's become too protracted you know. Just an honest advice grandpa.
rather suck balls of a circumcised king than dt of an uncircumcised serial looser. And why are u not in bed? Ur mate dey here?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

APC Cloning Voter's Cards In Lagos ‘office’ – DSS / Ibe Kachikwu Dances To Flavour's "Ada Ada" (Video) / Atiku Will Reduce Fuel Price -PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.