Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,874 members, 7,828,114 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be (8553 Views)

I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour / I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe / Fans of our Onitsha-based DESTINED KIDS lets meet here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:28pm On May 25, 2008
@jenny so you finally come to ur self right?
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:36pm On May 25, 2008
yes ive come to realise that there is no use arguing over wat is already mine wink
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:39pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

yes ive come to realise that there is no use arguing over what is already mine wink
in ur widest dreams
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:41pm On May 25, 2008
a dream dat has already come true cool
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:43pm On May 25, 2008
you sooooooo hope
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:53pm On May 25, 2008
yes ooooo ,because vickers love for me has given me d hope i need
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 25, 2008
jennykadry:

yes ooooo ,because vickers love for me has given me d hope i need
point of correction, the fake dreams you see have given u those fake hopes
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by chisimdi(f): 8:14pm On May 25, 2008
chidi mokeme kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 8:28pm On May 25, 2008
point of correction, the fake dreams you see have given u those fake hopes

dats wat u think because he just broke ur heart,take it easy girl,i know u r heat broken,but i can as well offer u his brother dat one is also cute,but as for viccker look elsewhere cos we are already occupied wt our love
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Sapphiru(f): 10:51pm On May 25, 2008
Ghana's actor Van Vicker.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 11:15pm On May 25, 2008
bia saphirru stay away from vicker my husband grin grin grin grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Sapphiru(f): 12:56am On May 26, 2008
Jennykadry, when did you get married to Van Vicker? If you are really married then prepare to get divorced cause we've started dating
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 3:50am On May 26, 2008
@ jenny things are getting serious here why are all the girls including u want my man? please for heaven sake u girls leave him alone he's all mine
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 11:35am On May 26, 2008
Jennykadry, when did you get married to Van Vicker? If you are really married then prepare to get divorced cause we've started dating
keep dreaming u home wreckers,well ur plan has failed,so look elsewhere cos i already have vicker,so ta ta

@ jenny things are getting serious here why are all the girls including u want my man? please for heaven sake u girls leave him alone he's all mine

u dis rokiatu cant u accept d heart break undecided vicker abandoned u bccos u were cheating on him,when u guys were dating,he left u for a virgin like me,and is happy to know dat i kept for virginity,unlike u dat was not a virgin wen he met u,my dear accept it,vicker is mine,simple
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by holythug(m): 11:41am On May 26, 2008
well. . .if u guys wld put if interested in an actress. . .i wld choose halle berry all d way
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by jaybaby(f): 2:44pm On May 26, 2008
"Kobe Bryant" he is not an ACTOR bt i love 2 marry him---- Usher Raymond----
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 3:46pm On May 26, 2008
[u this rokiatu can't u accept d heart break undecided vicker abandoned u bccos u were cheating on him,when u guys were dating,he left u for a virgin like me,and is happy to know that i kept for virginity,unlike u that was not a virgin when he met u,my dear accept it,vicker is mine,simple
[quote][/quote] oh girl see what fake dream turn people in to. am a Virgin, and van vicker do not need another one cause he love me very much. he once told me obout u, how u keep beging him to please come to u, bla bla bla I can not bleam u though cause u not the only one after him there hips of girls but am his one and only.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by holythug(m): 3:58pm On May 26, 2008
eeeh
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:05pm On May 26, 2008
holythug:

eeeh
meaning
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 26, 2008
rokiatu wake up,stop dreaming,stop asking for d impossicant,stop praying to have wat u cant have,vicker cant be wt u again,na waooooo,abeg shift jare,afterall we just finished shopping for our wedding,but pls remind me to send u our wedding cards,hope u will make it wink
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:46pm On May 26, 2008
jennykadry:

rokiatu wake up,stop dreaming,stop asking for d impossicant,stop praying to have what u can't have,vicker can't be wt u again,na waooooo,abeg shift jare,afterall we just finished shopping for our wedding,but please remind me to send u our wedding cards,hope u will make it wink
after reading this I really pitty u cause u really seem to love my man anyway I will invite u to our wedding so u can at least seen him.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:27pm On May 26, 2008
u see confusion,just because i mentioned wedding u don follow mention ur own,chaiii copy cat,my dear i fit give u vicker brother,him sef fine,but i don tell u vicker dont cage me so tey him no even get time to look outside wink
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:24am On May 27, 2008
it would be better if u go to his brother, because am not leaving my sweatie for any cost
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 4:08pm On May 27, 2008
u don't have a choice,so just manage my brother inlaw(vicker's brother),hes quite cute wink wink
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 3:18am On May 28, 2008
I do not need any other choice cause I have van
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:02pm On May 28, 2008
I do not need any other choice cause I have van

yes because u have vanned,so van off and leave me and vicker alone
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:09pm On May 28, 2008
@ Poster. . . gettin hitched to one already tongue
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 9:51am On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

yes because u have vanned,so van off and leave me and vicker alone
what do u mean by van off? I should be telling u to stop talking about my man in the way u do, cause he's going to get marry to me soon. so jenny jenny look else where my man is unavailable
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 10:47am On May 29, 2008
sorry sweetie u r hoping to get married to him soon,but its a pity jenny is already married to him cool
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 10:54am On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

sorry sweetie you're hoping to get married to him soon,but its a pity jenny is already married to him cool
a weeding that took place in ur dream
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 11:11am On May 29, 2008
u wish it did,but it doid not,it was live thing,but like i said try and wake up from dat dream,u sleep too much
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

u wish
wish for what is rightfully mine undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Oghenekaro Itene Lands HAPA Ambassador Role / Pictures From Star Music Launch / Ghanaian Doctor Caught Raping Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.