Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,066 members, 7,828,779 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:59 PM

If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be (8555 Views)

I Won’t Marry Any Of Mybabymamas, Says Flavour / I Can Marry Any Man No Matter His Status- Benita Nzeribe / Fans of our Onitsha-based DESTINED KIDS lets meet here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 29, 2008
wish for wat u've lost to someother girl wink
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 1:21pm On May 29, 2008
jennykadry:

wish for what u've lost to someother girl wink
please my mother inlaw should not see this
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 1:27pm On May 29, 2008
yes ooooo,ur mother inlaw,ofcourse my motherinlaw(vicker's mother9should also be ur motherinlaw,afterall u r marrying vicker's brother
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by buzyDiva(f): 9:52pm On May 29, 2008
I'll have to go for Will Smith . . any time, anyday!
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:54am On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

,afterall you're marrying vicker's brother
no thank Van vicker is all I want
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 11:08am On May 30, 2008
no thank Van vicker is all I want

u once had him,but lost him to jennykadry cool
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Madea19(f): 12:36pm On May 30, 2008
U ladies shld b ashamed of urselves,u r battling words over sum1 who's engaged.dnt u know u r giving 2 mch credit 2 a guy who might nt b worthy of ur love/commitement. If i'd av 2 choose i'd go 4 Chris Tucker
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 30, 2008
You ladies shld b ashamed of urselves,you're battling words over someone who's engaged.dnt u know you're giving 2 mch credit 2 a guy who might nt b worthy of your love/commitement. If i'd av 2 choose i'd go 4 Chris Tucker

ashamed of what?what do u mean?please don't spoil our fun
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Madea19(f): 12:48pm On May 30, 2008
Pls dnt misundastand me. I'm jst answering back in the way d argument was going,i didnt use it in the abusive sense.i'm sorry u think i'm spoiling d fun,pls dnt take it dat way
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 30, 2008
Please dnt misundastand me. I'm jst answering back in the way d argument was going,i didnt use it in the abusive sense.i'm sorry u think i'm spoiling d fun,please dnt take it that way

ewwwwww no worries sweetie kiss ,i guess i misunderstood u too,im also married wink ,but its just a game ive been playing wt d other girl rokiatu,no hard feelings my dear kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by MmaUche: 12:54pm On May 30, 2008
I will marry Mellow
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Madea19(f): 1:02pm On May 30, 2008
Ok. Tanx 4 undastanding
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 2:53pm On May 30, 2008
jennykadry:

im married to van vicker brotherwink rokiatu,no hard feelings my dear kiss

great
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Kposh(m): 4:40pm On May 30, 2008
Jessica Alba, shes hot
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:44pm On May 30, 2008
great jenny i love vickers brother,u can have vicker now

hmmm dats so nice my dear kiss kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 11:07am On May 31, 2008
jennykadry:

that is so nice my dear kiss kiss
what is so nice? that I agree for u to date my brotherinlaw?
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 12:22pm On May 31, 2008
Will Smith anyday kiss
a distant second wld be Shemar Moore.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 01, 2008
what is so nice? that I agree for u to date my brotherinlaw?

ofcourse,you're married to vickers brother and u want me to marry vicker,so that makes vicker your brother inlaw
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

ofcourse,you're married to vicker and u want me to marry vickers brother,so that makes vicker brother your brother inlaw

thanks for correcting me.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 01, 2008
[b]thanks for correcting me.[/b]im actually married to van vicker's brother

you are welcome rokiatu kiss
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

you are always welcome rokiatu kiss now that u are marriage to van, my husband brother welcome any time.

thank u
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2008
thank u jenny for finally marrying van-vicker,i know u r d best person for him,as for me rokiatu im happy wt van vickers brother

anyday sweetie
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

anyday sweetie, as I said u I welcome. u and van vicker are the best couple ever. and girl he is so in love with u

tell me something I don't know cheesy
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by sistajay(f): 5:49pm On Jun 01, 2008
Will Smith, my kind of guy.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2008
tell me something I don't know,so u mean u and van vicker are expecting your first child,hey jenny im happy for u both,vicker is d right person for u

my dear rokiatu,vicker just couldnt wait before filling my womb wt his first child,but we are both happy
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

my dear rokiatu, that guy is just so madly in love with u. ofcourse u know cause he is so devoted to u that he hardly look at any woman .

it is called unconditional love grin
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jun 01, 2008
it is called unconditional love,d love vicker has for you jenny is called unconditional love,God d guy is crazy about u jenny,he can't live wtout u

my dear rokiatu ,vicker's love for me increases everyday that i most confess,im one lucky woman to have vicker
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

my dear rokiatu ,vicker's love for u increases everyday that i most confess,u are one lucky woman to have vicker
he must be lucky to have me too.
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 01, 2008
vicker's brother must be lucky to have me

yes he is rokiatu
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

yes he is rokiatu, van vicker brother do not love me as much embarassed I hope I had a man like ur husband van.

my dear God have stop marking man like my darling van cheesy
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jun 01, 2008

my dear jenny God is wonderful,for giving u vicker,u r so lucky
he truly is,God is truly wonderful
Re: If You Where Destined To Marry Any Actor Who Would It Be by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jun 01, 2008
jennykadry:

he truly is,God has stop creating such man

right

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pictures From Star Music Launch / Ghanaian Doctor Caught Raping Patients Before Performing Illegal Abortion 18+ / Chioma Tattoo’s Davido’s Name Near Her Private Part (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.