Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? (1048 Views)

A Letter To Mr Seun Seeking Zero Tolerance To Tribalism On Nairaland / #occupy Nairaland: A Protest,if U Are Against Tribalism On Nl! / Stop Tribalism On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? by BOAR: 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
Re: Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? by BOAR: 5:00pm On Jul 04, 2013
This guy has been going around looking for the flimsiest excuse to ban those that his prejudiced and bigoted views doesn't have a sit with.

He has been banning Non-Igbos posters for the last one month for very wrong and reasons that that are not Nairaland rules.
Re: Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 04, 2013
Anytime you have rush of blood to the head when you see a post that you don't like...don't always think the next thing to do is to apply the ban button.

Wait for me to break a rule on NL..then you can use that as an excuse..just like you've done with BOA

...Never, Never ban me again for your selfish reason that has nothing to do with the rules.
Re: Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jul 06, 2013
bros ilugun, so they nack u too with ban....I also got banned for 5 years recently by one inexperienced baby MOD in POLITICS section(u know who), which i still think he's joking as he always does.....
I THINK D SUPER-MODS AND ADMIN SIT HIS SMALL BABY BUTTOCKS DOWN AND TEACH HIM HOW TO DO THINGS AS UV SAID ...cos to me, he still thinks Politics=Love(Romance)
Re: Can A Poster Be Ban For TRIBALISM On Nairaland? by tpia5: 2:44am On Jul 07, 2013
i guess they're on a mission, best to watch them and see where they're headed.

his girlfriend also jumped with bared fangs on my post in romance section, these people usually have an agenda, they dont just do things haphazardly like that.

we'll see where they're going sooner or later.

from this thread, it looks like the two igbo mods are actively banning yorubas who are not on their buddy list.

the yoruba mods had better balance this equation by banning some of their fellow yorubas in solidarity with the igbo mods and also in order to prove there's no anti-yoruba (or anti-some yoruba) agenda going on here.

we know you folks are extremely sneaky.

(1) (Reply)

Exclusive Pics: Accident Happening Now At 31 Road, Festac Town / Expensive Nightlife: Top 5 Clubs In Nigeria -www.nigerianlimelight.com / A New Chemical Now Change Black Man To White In 6 Hrs (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.