Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,606 members, 7,861,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:42 PM

How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? (666 Views)

Why I choose Bodis.com as A Fraud for domain parking (my Experience) / Domain Propagation...its Taking Too Long Abeg / How Do You Pay For Domain Names? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 6:29pm On Jul 04, 2013
Ever since Saturday my site was moved to another server and til now, it is still under propagation.(6 days now) Is this normal?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by teemy(m): 6:52pm On Jul 04, 2013
normally takes from as little as 5 mins to a max of 72 hrs. crosscheck to be sure it was done right. also, it could be you need to refresh dns on your pc. in the meantime ask a friend to view the site. let me put on my pc to get you refresh codes
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 04, 2013
Robinson3d: Ever since Saturday my site was moved to another server and til now, it is still under propagation.(6 days now) Is this normal?
definitely not normal, you should be talking to your host not us.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by teemy(m): 1:49am On Jul 05, 2013
(8:50:08 PM) mywebsitegarage hi
(8:50:17 PM) mywebsitegarage open cmd prompt
(8:50:39 PM) mywebsitegarage type ipconfig/flushdns
(8:50:48 PM) mywebsitegarage and press enter
(8:50:57 PM) mywebsitegarage that should refresh your dns
(8:51:12 PM) mywebsitegarage however if the problem is malware
(8:51:21 PM) mywebsitegarage go to dcwg.org
(8:51:49 PM) mywebsitegarage click on the 'fix' link and follow instructions
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 7:35am On Jul 05, 2013
teemy: normally takes from as little as 5 mins to a max of 72 hrs. crosscheck to be sure it was done right. also, it could be you need to refresh dns on your pc. in the meantime ask a friend to view the site. let me put on my pc to get you refresh codes
Done that dozens of time. Both from friends home and away. Still the same story. I only open the site with proxy and after some minutes of using it with proxy, it goes down again...
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 7:37am On Jul 05, 2013
blink182: definitely not normal, you should be talking to your host not us.
Yea thanks. I also needed to get advice from people to see if my case is the same or different coz i am really going down... Thanks Blink182
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 7:41am On Jul 05, 2013
teemy: normally takes from as little as 5 mins to a max of 72 hrs. crosscheck to be sure it was done right. also, it could be you need to refresh dns on your pc. in the meantime ask a friend to view the site. let me put on my pc to get you refresh codes
Sometimes it opens on Airtel and the next thing it goes off again displaying "Failure to connec t to server" The problem is really giving me lots of thinking these few days.The host is a good one and i have come to enjoy their service for the past years... But this particular problem has made me swingled to million in alexa ranking, lost virtually my clients for sponsored post and a whole lots of traffic.
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 8:15am On Jul 05, 2013
teemy: (8:50:08 PM) mywebsitegarage hi
(8:50:17 PM) mywebsitegarage open cmd prompt
(8:50:39 PM) mywebsitegarage type ipconfig/flushdns
(8:50:48 PM) mywebsitegarage and press enter
(8:50:57 PM) mywebsitegarage that should refresh your dns
(8:51:12 PM) mywebsitegarage however if the problem is malware
(8:51:21 PM) mywebsitegarage go to dcwg.org
(8:51:49 PM) mywebsitegarage click on the 'fix' link and follow instructions
Thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by teemy(m): 10:59pm On Jul 06, 2013
Any headway so far?
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by JideTheBlogger(m): 8:43am On Jul 07, 2013
Within 5 minutes at namecheap.com
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 1:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
teemy: Any headway so far?
Quite a little improvement though
Re: How Long Does It Take For Domain Propagation To Be Completed? by Robinson3d: 1:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
JideTheBlogger: Within 5 minutes at namecheap.com
Thats so quick.

(1) (Reply)

How To Easily Add PHP And Flash Files In Blogger / EYOWO IS Back !!!! / Unlimited Traffic To Yoursite [free][tutorial]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.