Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,172 members, 7,815,105 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ (8334 Views)

Fayose Releases His Phone Number To Ekiti People / Fani-kayode To Tinubu:I’m Not Funsho Williams, I Cannot Be Killed Like A Chicken / Fani-kayode To Tinubu: You Can't Kill Me Like Funsho Williams (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by KINGwax(m): 12:14pm On Jul 05, 2013
PDP: jokers
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by KINGwax(m): 12:21pm On Jul 05, 2013
awodman:
Sometimes your hypocrisy is naeusating..on one hand you condem Anenih's proposal which has not even gotten into effect and here you are applauding your Master for doing exactly same thing...For our democracy to move forward internal party democracy is very essential..let's call a spade a spade...
ur own hypocrisy is nothing less than a disease eating into ur bone marrow!

For our democract to move forward(just as u av quoted),...let's call a spade a spade...

Now, tell me, according to video evidence, who won the NGF election?

And why is ur master, Jonathan, the loan facilitator, against amaechi so much?

U are a dead thing going rotten!!! undecided
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Elueme: 12:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
take dat: The new spokesperson of PDP just wants to appear busy, crying more than the bereaved and poke-nosing into the affairs of another party even when his own party is teetering on the brink of implosion because of one man's unbridled lust for power. Is this an expression of frustration or what? Is Tony Anenih not canvassing for automatic ticket for President Jonathan and PDP governors? The people of Ekiti will decide!
Can't believe this is coming from an ACN apologist. Painfully, I chose to honour you with this reply. Maybe you have a selective amnesia, by drawing your attention to the bolded... You are now pained that someone is mastering your parrot( Lier Moha- Mad) in his uncouth game. Too bad!
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Alexbond(m): 12:43pm On Jul 05, 2013

1 Like

Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
I wonder why the same PDP prosecuting a grievous agenda against one of its own sitting governors would look so far as Ekiti to criticize an agenda that they have propagated so well since 1999.
Methinks selective amnesia is the answer.
Tinubu is probably happy with Fayemi's work. Its there for everyone to see that ACN benefitted from Fayemi's dogged struggle to wrestle power from the PDP(perennial political misfits) and the lease of development across Ekiti is a refreshing salvo on the wounds of Ekiti citizens.
If Tony Okeke is looking to get busy, please let him join Direct labour in the F.C.T to fill the potholes in the satellite towns surrounding Abuja.

1 Like

Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Olaolufred(m): 1:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
PDP SHOULD SHUT UP.
THEY DO NOT NEED ANY OF THE BARKINGS I'M HEARING.
ALL THEY NEED IS TO GO AND WAIT FOR APC AT THE POLL IN 2014.

OPEYEMI HAS THE RIGHT TO CONTEST. TINUBU ALSO HAS A RIGHT OF FAVORITES.
BUT THEY MUST BOTH UNDERSTAND THAT STEPPING ON THE RIGHT OF OTHERS IS WRONG.
IF OPEYEMI INSISTS, LET THEIR BE PRIMARY.
IF HE AGREES, THEN ITS O.K FOR FAYEMI.

PDP DO PRESENT CANDIDATES FROM PRISON (OMISIRE 2003)
PDP DO PRESENT A NAME FOR INEC (WHO NEVER CONTESTED IN PRIMARIES), OMEHIA.
PDP ARE CHAMELEON. TRY TO SAY THEY ARE WHAT THEY AREN'T.
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by damigreat(m): 1:36pm On Jul 05, 2013
LOUDmedia: Tinubu's recent excesses don't appeal to me. I think he's taking it too far angry

How many of u are from Ekiti State? Do u know the political situation in Ekiti? Do u change a winning team for the fun of it? We were all alive prior to 2007 election and living witnesses to how Engr. Segun Oni emerged as PDP candidate. He was not even in 3rd position during primary election, yet, he was imposed on Ekiti and the rest is history. In the last Presidential election in USA, how many people contested with Obama during primary election? MOB is surrounded by symchopants who are after his money. He should understand political equation better than his recent journey to political oblivion(he served as commissioner under Tinubu in Lagos State). Let him ask Bode Olajumoke, Olowoporoku, Segun Oni, e.t.c. How will Michael Opeyemi Bamidele convince Ekiti electorates of better governance than the one giving them by Fayemi. Some people simply like to play on our intelligence, but believe me, we're not just academically inclined, we're also intelligently developed. If God wish, he'll still govern the state, but for now, let him not be a stooge to the enemies of progress in Ekiti State. I hope Nigerian politicians will stop their politician ambition from beclouding their sense of judgement. Let MOB be objective. God bless. 'Ile uyi, Ile eye'.

2 Likes

Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Pdizzle(m): 1:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Fayemi is trying, but his polices are unpopular
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by takedat(m): 1:54pm On Jul 05, 2013
Elueme: Can't believe this is coming from an ACN apologist. Painfully, I chose to honour you with this reply. Maybe you have a selective amnesia, by drawing your attention to the bolded... You are now pained that someone is mastering your parrot( Lier Moha- Mad) in his uncouth game. Too bad!
Me ACN apologist? If that is how you tag anyone against the PDP, no qualms! We know those who sing to politicians for supper! So you are now on Okeke's train? Thought you were only beholden to Maku! God punish the lying trio of Maku, Okeke and Lie and their corporate tools!
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by mbulela: 2:34pm On Jul 05, 2013
take dat: Oh, slow memory? A certain Dickson was imposed, sham primaries, and what of INEC's report on PDP 2012 National Convention indicting the party? All Patriotic and fair-minded Nigerians(Not hypocritical PDP/APC officials) should publicly denounce the near-absence of internal democracy among political parties.
you are a correct man!!
we should be discussing how in the presence of light in the modern world, we are being saddled with two forms of darkness and asked to choose which is not the darkest.
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by bumtos(m): 2:53pm On Jul 05, 2013
godfather is talking let other gods should go and sit down.
Yeye politicians. Mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
bumtos: godfather is talking let other gods should go and sit down.
Yeye politicians. Mtcheeeeeeeew

Which yeye godfather and for whom You mean autocratic 'self acclaimed' progressives and naija politicians who doesn't give a hoot about the masses but their cronies and interests

Anyway, am proud to be from ondo state cos we choose our leaders. We don't believe in any godfather but trust God the Father!
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Aderostock(m): 4:37pm On Jul 05, 2013
Timehin:

Which yeye godfather and for whom You mean autocratic 'self acclaimed' progressives and naija politicians who doesn't give a hoot about the masses but their cronies and interests

Anyway, am proud to be from ondo state cos we choose our leaders. We don't believe in any godfather but trust God the Father!

how many of you are from Ondo? simply because Ondo is being led by another opposition, you are all yoruba. no qualms, help me tell tomakint, anonimi and all your other yoruba wanabes to reduce the false and their propaganda.
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Nobody: 4:42pm On Jul 05, 2013
Aderostock:

how many of you are from Ondo? simply because Ondo is being led by another opposition, you are all yoruba. no qualms, help me tell tomakint, anonimi and all your other yoruba wanabes to reduce the false and their propaganda.

Me Yoruba wannabe You better check my threads cos u must be joking!
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by ifeanyionyia: 4:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Aderostock(m): 4:44pm On Jul 05, 2013
Ekiti ACN rift: Mind your business, ACN tells
PDP

The Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN) has said
the PDP verstepped its bounds by criticising, in
the crudest of language for which it is now
notorious, the decision of the party’s (ACN’s)
leadership to settle the rift between Gov.
Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti and a member of the
house of Representatives from the state, Mr.
Opeyemi Bamidele.
In a statement issued in Lagos on Friday by its
National Publicity Secretary, Alhaji Lai
Mohammed, the party wondered why the PDP,
beset with a humongous crisis of its own
making, would use the time
it doesn’t have to dabble into what is strictly the
internal affairs of the ACN, an issue that has no
bearing on governance at the national level
where the PDP has been bumbling.
It said the ACN leadership has no regrets for
saying Gov. Fayemi should be allowed to go for
a second term because he has performed well,
adding that a student who does well deserves
promotion.
”This is unlike the situation in the PDP where
even a President who has failed woefully, using
his own lowered ‘marking scheme’, is being
offered an automatic ticket! ACN rewards
excellence, not indolence, and we have no
apologies for this,” the party said, asking when
Mr. Bamidele appointed the PDP as his
defender.
ACN wondered why the PDP leadership has been
gallivanting from one zone to another trying to
reconcile its ever-warring members, if indeed
the ruling party believes that other parties have
no right to do the same.
”It seems, however, that what has irked the PDP
is that where its own reconciliation efforts have
failed woefully, because they were insincere,
ACN’s have succeeded, due largely to the
discipline in the party and the sincerity of its
efforts. After all, we don’t go around suspending
or destroying our best performers in the name
of ’reconciliation’.” it said.
ACN advised the PDP’s Acting National Publicity
Secretary, Tony Okeke, to learn the elementary
lessons of being a party spokesman,
which includes that you don’t just make
comments unless their are compelling reasons
to do so.
”We have noticed the enthusiasm of the new
spokesman, which is good, especially since he
wants to impress his masters so they can keep
him on the job. But he needs tutelage and
mentoring so that he can carry out his duties
effectively. So far, he has not availed himself
creditably,” the party said.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2013/07/ekiti-acn-rift-mind-your-business-acn-tells-pdp/
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by sleekdot(m): 5:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
Is Tinubu not free to support whoever he wants? or whats the hassle here?

And if Opeyemi Bamidele is smart he should know most sitting governor would attempt a second term, He should have made his plans for 2017.

Getting into fights with the ACN over this would not bode well for him in the next cycle

Why was no ACN candidate fighting Fashola for the 2nd term ticket?
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Stlatyv(m): 8:02pm On Jul 05, 2013
awodman:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/140232-you-cant-decide-for-ekiti-people-pdp-tells-tinubu.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=you-cant-decide-for-ekiti-people-pdp-tells-tinubu
is givin out automatic presidential candidature ticket to jonathan by pdp is of any difference? Birds of dsame feather
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by abrat: 8:48pm On Jul 05, 2013
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by kolexy(m): 12:32am On Jul 06, 2013
awodman:

http://premiumtimesng.com/news/140232-you-cant-decide-for-ekiti-people-pdp-tells-tinubu.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=you-cant-decide-for-ekiti-people-pdp-tells-tinubu

Fayemi has done tremendously well, and deserves a second term. But, this does not give Tinubu the right to determine who contests, or becomes the next Governor of Ekiti state. Fayemi, and MOB are Ekiti sons who I'm proud of. I expect Tinubu to be busy collection tolls on Lekki-Epe expressway. And to PDP, they should not waste their money on the next election, 'We' don't want them.
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by NOLONGTIN1(m): 9:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Hypocrisy at the highest order by ACN (Tinubu)
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by biomedixexcel(m): 11:03am On Jul 06, 2013
Fayose is the man..............Fayemi is a crap!!!!
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by biomedixexcel(m): 11:12am On Jul 06, 2013
kolexy:

Fayemi has done tremendously well, and deserves a second term. But, this does not give Tinubu the right to determine who contests, or becomes the next Governor of Ekiti state. Fayemi, and MOB are Ekiti sons who I'm proud of. I expect Tinubu to be busy collection tolls on Lekki-Epe expressway. And to PDP, they should not waste their money on the next election, 'We' don't want them.
I think u are part of those people who embezzle my state money, but d truth is dat ur Gov has lost focus and infact I have not seen any Governor as dumb as him. He distributed laptops to secondary school student without introduced computer studies into their curriculum. The student only use it to watch movies......Hmmmmm Fayemi is not d man.....The man is brainless in terms of politics!!!
I call on valuable Ekitis to vote this man out of office and let him concentrate on his business abroad!
Join me to re-elect the BEST GOVERNOR OF EKITI SO FAR........GOV. PETER AYODELE FAYOSE......IN GOD WE TRUST!

1 Like

Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by Azedplus(m): 1:34pm On Jul 06, 2013
When did PDP becomes spokesperson for Opeyemi Bamidele , did PDP itself not in the same shoe in the case of endorsing GEJ for 2015 ? . Why cry foul over an of fence you are guilty of
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by tonynonso53: 8:11pm On Jul 06, 2013
yah...WHAT IS PDP:
YAH,PDP IS A NAME OF A STATE""""""correct.
O.K WHAT IS TINUBU? nah waoh, TINUBU IS A NAME OF A CONJURN TWINS.
NO BE LAGOS WE DEY? TINUBU GO SEE PEPPER
Re: PDP To Tinubu - ‘You Cant Decide For Ekiti People’ by christendom2004: 9:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
Tinubu once paraded himself as a holy spokesman for nigeria against Obasanjos administration but like what the bible says (strain at a gnat and swallow thw carmel). over the years Tinubu has exhibited high level of highhandedness as the head of his private party in the name of geo political integration. I think we should not speak from ethnic undercover. whether it is ACN OR PDP, it is all about your representive not party. democracy is working in Akwa Ibom state, PDP STATE, IMO STATE APGA STATE, LAGOS STATE ACN STATE, ONDO STATE LABOUR PARTY

(1) (2) (Reply)

Her Gigantic Backside Threw The Entire Community Into Celebration Mood / EFCC Re-arraigns Atiku’s Lawyer Over $2m Money Laundering / Bala Mohammed Denies Defecting To APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.