Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,832 members, 7,813,778 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:08 PM

The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? - TV/Movies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? (42469 Views)

Most Annoying TV Adverts / What Is The Most Annoying Tv Advert Of 2013 So Far? / Most Annoying Nigerian Actors/Actresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by donodion(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
There's one advert often seen on ETv...FirstforWomen insurance. I detest the advert so much as it relegates men to be nothing bunch of s.tu.p.ids Yet they expect the husbands to be a darling and help foot their wives insurance bills.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nuwell(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
clow: The one that really pisses me off is that COSON advert where the guy quit his Job because his boss would not allow him go for a Concert...in his words"Nna Men, I love this Job but I Quit" undecided undecided undecided
I look at this advert and I'm like WTF,thhis is just dumb....any1 else seen it?

Walahi!
+100000000000 likes! No-One-Sense advert! Plus its compatriot advert where the lady dumps the guy because he can't get her a ticket to one blasted COSON concert. Mtschhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwww
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by MichaelSokoto(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Junior: Mummy! Mummy! Daddy is shaking!
Mummy: Dunddy, ur Daddy is not back yet!
I hate dat advert wit passion angry

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by fpeter(f): 2:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
Exponental: 2 Nigerian couple advertised SA on dstv, giving prestige to SA against Nigeria.

Don't forget to mention the woman's fake exclamation "wooooooooooooow" very fake!!!!! undecided
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by dowjones(m): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
*the OLD extrajoss advert, where one guy and a lady in a fast food restaurant chase a group of guys snatching a lady's bag. It was like a short, boring movie.

** YOYO BITTERS are experts in fail adverts. I heard one of thier adverts was banned for poor quality.

*** GLOBACOM have the worst adverts..expensive but POOR. The P.SQUARE one they air on CNN is nothing but a disgrace, the new one where one kid creates a dance step is nothing but a waste of money. Irritating

***MTN has one that looks like a bollywood dance scene VERY IRRITATING.

I avoid watching nigerian channels but anytime i mistakenly do, these ADs revives my hate.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by clow(m): 4:14pm On Jul 08, 2013
nu-well:

Walahi!
+100000000000 likes! No-One-Sense advert! Plus its compatriot advert where the lady dumps the guy because he can't get her a ticket to one blasted COSON concert. Mtschhhhhhhhhhwwwwwwwwww

Asin ehnnn Bruv,Those Homies Dull Gan!!!! Lmao
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by ibiali(m): 4:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
extrajoss......annoying angry
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
dowjones: *the OLD extrajoss advert, where one guy and a lady in a fast food restaurant chase a group of guys snatching a lady's bag. It was like a short, boring movie.

** YOYO BITTERS are experts in fail adverts. I heard one of thier adverts was banned for poor quality.

*** GLOBACOM have the worst adverts..expensive but POOR. The P.SQUARE one they air on CNN is nothing but a disgrace, the new one where one kid creates a dance step is nothing but a waste of money. Irritating

***MTN has one that looks like a bollywood dance scene VERY IRRITATING.

I avoid watching nigerian channels but anytime i mistakenly do, these ADs revives my hate.

Lmao! Guy u killed it with bollywood dance step..dt should be saka's kirikara dance abi wetin dem dey call am.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Chillext(m): 5:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is Golden penny noodles, u need to see how dat guy was fooling himself with joy shouting....... Bam Bam la la........... I so much hate d advert and dats y I don't eat d noodles
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by cunlekkk(m): 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ojisik: LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze
viJU VIJU VIJU VIJU. Fuji is d family choice.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Damayor12(m): 6:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is one wheatmeal advert..Where the wife was Shouting "SHow me the husband snatcher" and the husband just took her to his car booth n was just acting foolishlyy with his off colour Cutlass tie undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by intentional(f): 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mine is that Nescafe ad that those student were hitting d cup of coffee in d library. Wtf is dat in d library
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Iniwhyt: 6:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
blackwall: Saka's mtn. I don port o
like seriously, ow cud 1 advertise 4 etisalat, telin us its d best. Only 2 wake up 1 mornin & say its mtn. Its annoyin
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by critique101(f): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Mine are some annoying indomie adverts. Imagine ""indomie sweet well well, e too good". The person in charge of adverts for indomie deserves two queries.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Boladearo(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
that for semovita
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by since1914(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Am surprised that no one has mentioned the terrible Ariel detergent advert where the woman goes... "I was like ah! and she was like uh!

3 Likes

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by simijames(m): 8:00pm On Jul 08, 2013
tejpot: Bonababe, that advert is extremely annoying. There is this other advert, I can't remember d name of d product, where d man came in from work and said to his wife 'shes so sweet, I love her. Only for the wife to start searching for a lady under d car seat
honeywell semolina
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by daroz(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2013
Extrajoss or whatever, d worst advert in d history of manKind
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nuwell(m): 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Damayor12: Mine is one wheatmeal advert..Where the wife was Shouting "SHow me the husband snatcher" and the husband just took her to his car booth n was just acting foolishlyy with his off colour Cutlass tie undecided undecided

Chai!Wicked!:-D
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gala Advert....una neva watch Ebs adverts,bini adverts can make u break d screen of ur tv....if u live in benin u'll knw of dis...A woman dat picks offence cos d husband didnt buy her sharwama,he nw takes her 2 Edobor park 2 travel.i dnt get dat advert yet
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nuwell(m): 8:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
since_1914: Am surprised that no one has mentioned the terrible Ariel detergent advert where the woman goes... "I was like ah! and she was like uh!

Lolz. I can't understand why my mum detests, no loathes this advert. She exclaims and ,switches the channel...every time. Hehehe
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dat HONEY WELL SEMOLINA ABI SEMOVITA ADVERT! Where d man(truly i wonder wia they brought dat kind guy, so poorly n wretched looking, doesnt deserve dat kind of lifestyle) comes home, tells d wife he is in luv wit a so smooth something dat is in d car, d wife pushes him down, goes to d car shouting "wia is dat husband snatcher". E DEY EVEN PAIN ME AS I DEY TYPE DIS THING COS I SO MUCH HATE DAT ADVERT
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by since1914(m): 9:02pm On Jul 08, 2013
nu-well:

Lolz. I can't understand why my mum detests, no loathes this advert. She exclaims and ,switches the channel...every time. Hehehe

Not as much as my mom doessmiley Was home visiting one weekend and whenever the ad came up, my mom kept hissing until the very endsmiley
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Kessythegeek: hey
Hey
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Femsyn(m): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
since_1914: Am surprised that no one has mentioned the terrible Ariel detergent advert where the woman goes... "I was like ah! and she was like uh!

Everyone in my family hates this. If u're with the remote and allow d ad to run, its as if u've committed a grievous sin.
One billion hate for d ad.
Wait first, why do most mums hate dis ad??

1 Like

Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
kliq: funny? Oh yeah "the looks" true dat ugly can be funny too...lol
I like him and that particular mtn ad is nice.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Emperor11g: 9:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
d one I hate is dat one wer one milk brand feature don jazzy, d don jazzy cant even talk properly as if he get shit fr mouth
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Gospell(m): 9:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Ojisik: LOOL....MINE IS THAT VIJU MILK ADVERT WITH SEGUN EYErinze
my broda,dat advert is a mess
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Shugamania(f): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nelly Ghenghen: Mine is that mtn advert where the man woke the woman up telling her he had a gift for her outside, only for her to get up from bed-open the window- and then the man said "its the sun" shocked u dey mad ni? Waking me up to see sun?? shocked

''Thanks for bringing sunshine into my life...''
''Ohhh Jerryyyy''

That advert remains one of my fave till date, I see nothing wrong with it. MTN had lovely ads back then.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Joeself1(m): 11:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Na dis coca-cola advert which talk say when d whole world is busy thinking abt future,AFRICA is busy drinking coca-cola and all dettol soap advert,even if we wan chop,we must put dettol in our food...smh!
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 09, 2013
it seems you guys hate all the adverts.
Re: The Most Annoying Advert You Have Seen On TV? by nuwell(m): 12:25am On Jul 09, 2013
Femsyn:

Everyone in my family hates this. If u're with the remote and allow d ad to run, its as if u've committed a grievous sin.
One billion hate for d ad.
Wait first, why do most mums hate dis ad??
grin

Beats my imagination. What did the Biola abi na Bisi woman ever do? lolz

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Jagaban Ft. Selina Tested Episode 4 (Mp4 Download) / BBNaija: CeeC Becomes First Housemate In History To Trend Worldwide On Twitter / BBNaija: Wathoni Evicted From Big Brother House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.