Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,190 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? (29506 Views)

My Wife Pretends To Be Sick Whenever I Ask For Sex - Man Laments / Man Gifts His Wife A Benz To Ask For Her Forgiveness (Photos, Video) / #98,000 Just Disappeared From My Access Bank Account (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Aidejay(m): 2:16pm On Jan 10, 2022
What will you do if a man gives you 400k naira?

I had an experience today, I saw some girls jubilating that a man gave one of them 400k naira just like that. As a gift for her to support her education. After hearing their story of grand luck and achievement I began to ponder, looking at the climate of things happening in Nigeria and around the world I want to know is it possible for a man to give a girl 400,000 naira just like that and not ask for anything in return, not even a glass of water?

According to the story these ladies were narrating the girl that got the money met the man at a bus stop where she was standing waiting for a car and he gave her a lift in his jeep to the saloon, she said during the drive they began to talk and he was impressed with the conversation and her intelligence so he decided to support her education. That was how he collected her account number and transferred 400k.

Now this story to me is pretty unbelievable, I have many questions. I didn’t ask them cause I was busy doing my work and overhearing their gist.

First question is that, is it possible for a man to give a lady 400k just like that and ask for nothing in return? In fact, lacing the giveaway with advice on how she should focus on her education and not let men destroy her life. Is it possible that in this climate of rituals, fraud, crime and prostitution a man can give a lady 400k like that and not even think twice about it?

To me ooh! If it was my sister or relation, I would have insisted that the man come to our house in front of the whole family and give her the money. Why would a lady simply accept that kind of thing? and not even say come let me show my father and mother who gave me this money. Cause in the old days if strangers gave us money, we take the money plus the stranger to our parents. We show them everything. But it looks like nowadays this has become a normal Monday morning event.

I just held my mouth let it not be like I am insulting them or abusing this "favour from God" that they have received from a kind stranger.

I believe if anybody wants to give anybody money be it a boy or girl, man or woman. From the bottom of their hearts then they should take it to the person's house at the front of the family and friends and present it.

Somethings sound too good to be true.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Afamsi: 2:24pm On Jan 10, 2022
Collect N400,000 now and pay N400,000,000 later. If you know you know

223 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by donbachi(m): 2:37pm On Jan 10, 2022
Op,jealousy dey worry u.

38 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by dawnomike(m): 2:41pm On Jan 10, 2022
It is possible but extremely rare without any strings attached... A man my friend(guy) met at an ATM point back then in my Univ. days, sponsored his education till we graduated.

The benefactor was an Hausa man and my friend is from enugu.

349 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Candidlady: 2:48pm On Jan 10, 2022
I don't have a sister

Am the only kid....

Even if I had one and she was given 400k... What will I do ? It is her money... undecided

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Ammishaddai: 2:53pm On Jan 10, 2022
undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Ammishaddai: 2:57pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
What will you do if a man gives your sister 400k naira?

I had an experience today, I saw some girls jubilating that a man gave one of them 400k naira just like that. As a gift for her to support her education. After hearing their story of grand luck and achievement I began to ponder, looking at the climate of things happening in Nigeria and around the world I want to know is it possible for a man to give a girl 400,000 naira just like that and not ask for anything in return, not even a glass of water?

According to the story these ladies were narrating the girl that got the money met the man at a bus stop where she was standing waiting for a car and he gave her a lift in his jeep to the saloon, she said during the drive they began to talk and he was impressed with the conversation and her intelligence so he decided to support her education. That was how he collected her account number and transferred 400k.

Now this story to me is pretty unbelievable, I have many questions. I didn’t ask them cause I was busy doing my work and overhearing their gist.

First question is that, is it possible for a man to give a lady 400k just like that and ask for nothing in return? In fact, lacing the giveaway with advice on how she should focus on her education and not let men destroy her life. Is it possible that in this climate of rituals, fraud, crime and prostitution a man can give a lady 400k like that and not even think twice about it?

To me ooh! If it was my sister or relation, I would have insisted that the man come to our house in front of the whole family and give her the money. Why would a lady simply accept that kind of thing? and not even say come let me show my father and mother who gave me this money. Cause in the old days if strangers gave us money, we take the money plus the stranger to our parents. We show them everything. But it looks like nowadays this has become a normal Monday morning event.

I just held my mouth let it not be like I am insulting them or abusing this "favour from God" that they have received from a kind stranger.

I believe if anybody wants to give anybody money be it a boy or girl, man or woman. From the bottom of their hearts then they should take it to the person's house at the front of the family and friends and present it.

Bros, those girls do not have the full details of what actually transpired between that girl and the mystery man . And the way I look at it , her "angel-investor" probabaly exchanged numbers with her under the auspices of being a "friend ", but you and I both know that more will unfold in the coming days . So stay tuned .

And if my sister were to get something like this , na better beating she go get . Thank God my sisters know the kind of person my papa be . Even if all of us don grow up mature , we know say Okra no dey grow tall pass the owner

79 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Slynation(m): 2:59pm On Jan 10, 2022
It's very possible and rare and this case is just one outta thousands of permutations

11 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by slawormiir: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damnnn niggar

Poverty nor good sha

See as bros op just dey reason 400,000 like say na 30 billion
May we drink all type of tea in this life except pover-Tea

Same four hundred thousand way boys dey carry enter market go buy shirt and trousers still the thing nor go full nylon bag

Even common original turkey trousers Jean...that 400k nor go fit buy am many

149 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Sabadon(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Very possible, in fact when helping never expect anything in return....thats the rule i apply in life.

Depravity of the human mind has made it seem like you cant help a fellow human without having a hidden motive or expecting something in return.

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by AFvckingAlpha(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
400k for this Buhari era, nor be juju be that

grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Dshocker(m): 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Aidejay:
What will you do if a man gives you 400k naira?

400k and you are lamenting,there was a billionaire that has gifted the opposite sex N10m in charity that i am aware

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Righthussle: 3:45pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by psychologist(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Nothing wrong in it

Just make sure you will give your mum 4m and your dad 4m in the same vein.

If not, give your mum the 396k and give the lady 4K.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by SultanOfPuna: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
If i give a woman 400k
She must fvck me from January to December
Infact bj every morning
doggy 5 times per day.

By december, change suppose still remain for that 400k. Highest i go give her na 280k

64 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by abbaapple: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
angry

Only Simps can do such!!! Ozo comes to mine.......But for AlphaMale/Redpills is a No No cos no be investment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by vinceyinnovation: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
If it is his blood sister.... absolutely yes.

But something in return like "respectfulness" and "thankfulness"

Is it so hard to give that in return.
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by FERNANDEZISBACK: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
Wannabe redpillers will say otherwise..bunch of weaklings..
You can give if you want but wannabe redpillers will call you a simp if you do..if paraventure they do the whole nairaland won't hear word again..
Feel free to cry on my mention.. grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by michlins(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
You're seeing the money as a big money. People are rich in this country

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Brendaniel: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
yes, it's possible...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Nova1988(m): 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
ah shit!

here we go again!

impossible!! the nigga prolly wants some pussy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Ablemed: 3:46pm On Jan 10, 2022
How I got saved from Disaster - A short story

Last year, I met this girl looked good, very tall but I was actually attracted to the big back side. so as a real nigga I was able to approach and collect her number and then we got so close that we in a short while got into a relationship, not up to 3weeks she got complain of how bad her phone and screen was but cuz I liked her and was not really bucked up I had to sha send 10k to my MT5 account (my plan was to try growing the money atleast so I can use whatever I made to get her what she wanted, funny enough I was still learning how to trade) and with the motivation and determination of making this girl happy, guys I grew this money to bout $142 in one month and then I withdrew to goan buy her the phone, as I was bout going I recounted how I've not given my mum 30k bfr and here am I going to spend 60k on a random girl. I thank god my head n cerebrum sparked I just changed my mind and transferred 25k straight to my mum's account. Mama got surprised and prayed for me. my people since the beginning of this year my 3odds never cut o same with my trading, always green. I just got ignoring the girl since then but deep down I love this girl Soo much. it's really so hard being a guy embarassed

that is my story. someone help me shout alleluyah cuz devil did not use this girl to frustrate Reno omokri and shola's efforts on my Life to have sense

37 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by AgreatMan: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Yes
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Ifabernard(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Damn niggur
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by CharlesJok3r: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
There are people out there that ₦400,000 is like bottle water money to them and they can give anybody without expecting anything in return!... I hope I get to that level soon.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by merits(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin it's possible,but why girls not guy?

4 Likes

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by Truthisunique3: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
Simp can do it
Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by cassidy1996(m): 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
That's why dey use dem for rituals easily

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can A Man Give A Lady ₦400,000 Just Like That & Not Ask For Anything In Return? by LaSenior: 3:47pm On Jan 10, 2022
grin

In the days of our fore fathers it is possible but today hmmmmmm Nothing goes for nothing

Puna Puna Puna is on the stake

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is This Normal For Traditional Wedding List? / My Divorce Journal / Why Are Some Marriages So Boring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.