Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,017 members, 7,828,582 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:40 AM

Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? (2794 Views)

Girls Can Call Themselves Pet Names But Guys Cant? / Cute Names You Can Call Your Husband/wife/fiance/fiancee/better Half / Women’s Most Hated Pet Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Bleszin(f): 10:49am On Jul 05, 2013
I HATE D PET NAME "CHICK" WIT PASSION....Wats urz?
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by xynerise: 10:54am On Jul 05, 2013
Bingo

or Jaguda undecided. Ur mean dogs name?
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by RedCard1(m): 11:09am On Jul 05, 2013
Bleszin: I HATE D PET NAME "CHICK" WIT PASSION....Wats urz?
there are so many pet names I hate to be called. But I'll tell you after you visit my topics and make ur posts on them. *shekina*
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by zhirinmai(m): 11:16am On Jul 05, 2013
Baby. I hate it when my girl callz me that
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 11:21am On Jul 05, 2013
^ ^ ^ ^ Why do guys hate being called baby?
And to say most of them are actually big babies. undecided undecided undecided

3 Likes

Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Bleszin(f): 11:29am On Jul 05, 2013
grin
alutacontinua: ^ ^ ^ ^ Why do guys hate being called baby?
grin
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Agybabe(f): 11:46am On Jul 05, 2013
I don't lick CHICK.
Mine, baby, etc is better.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by rodriogo: 11:47am On Jul 05, 2013
hates wn she calls me mia ricard cald
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by sexymoma(f): 12:17pm On Jul 05, 2013
'Dear' hmmm i dont like it at all..
some old couples will even spoil it by calling 'diaaaaa' so annoying.

1 Like

Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 12:22pm On Jul 05, 2013
Tonto dike
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by DigitalSignal(m): 8:26pm On Jul 05, 2013
My friend resents being called a Baby!
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Popowaa: 11:40pm On Jul 05, 2013
Killer,i hated that pet name so much and to worsen things it doesnt even sound romantic.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:43pm On Jul 05, 2013
Big yansh angry
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 12:08am On Jul 06, 2013
Angel!
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
Honeybump...eww!
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by free2ryhme: 12:36am On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Big yansh angry

u get big yansh
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by free2ryhme: 12:37am On Jul 06, 2013
i dont have any so there is none to call me by
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:13am On Jul 06, 2013
My chic calls me "Chinyelugo" but she doesn't know how much I detest that name.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Cholls(m): 4:05am On Jul 06, 2013
I heard my pastor call his woman
Shulamite's beauty
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 5:27am On Jul 06, 2013
I call mine otuh ocha! Classic
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by AbuMikey(m): 8:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Na who get babe dey get Pet name na!!
*walks out of thread Majestically*
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Otses(f): 11:59am On Jul 06, 2013
zhirinmai: Baby. I hate it when my girl callz me that
Most guys are really oversized baby. I had a friend that used to call me mummy, it wasn't kool at all.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Exponental(m): 12:31pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na who get babe dey get Pet name na!!
sorry my grandmas are dead. I would av offered u.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Flygerian1(m): 12:41pm On Jul 06, 2013
zhirinmai: Baby. I hate it when my girl callz me that
Ah dey told u!

She doesnt call me "baby" tho. I just dont like that name.

Baby ko, child ni.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Mystery11(m): 12:49pm On Jul 06, 2013
Wu Zetian: Angel!

You are kidding me right?
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Jul 06, 2013
Idowuogbo: Big yansh angry
You cannot run from yourself. We like the big yansh like dat.
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by haitto99(m): 1:16pm On Jul 06, 2013
i hate am die
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by haitto99(m): 1:20pm On Jul 06, 2013
honeypie chai!! I be snacks?
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by AbuMikey(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2013
Exponental:
sorry my grandmas are dead. I would av offered u.
Ama Pope!....I don't do gals nor boys!
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Akukaria: 2:21am On Jul 07, 2013
Abu Mikey: Na who get babe dey get Pet name na!!

classic

1 Like

Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 07, 2013
"Sweets" and "babes" would be the ones undecided
Re: Annoying Pet Names You Don't Want to Be Called? by Symphony007: 4:12pm On Jul 13, 2013
I have a friend whoes girlfriend calls him "BABY", at first it was cute the started treating him like a baby, whenever we're eating together and gisting. "baby, don't talk with your mouth full", "baby, get your elbows off the table", "baby, hope you're wearing fresh boxers", "baby,i'll give you a bath when we get home"......it was so ridiculous and horrific, she made me loath that "BABY". I will fight any girl that calls me baby.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Which Country There Are The Most Beautiful Girls / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? / An Open Letter To My Now Ex-wife (VERY TOUCHING)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.