Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,184 members, 7,818,594 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? (2789 Views)

I Played On Him And Loved Someone Else, Now He Is Gone. I Wish To Have Him Back. / Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didn't Love You Back ? / The Only Girl I Ever Loved!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
Have you ever loved someone who didnt love you back. How did you manage the situation ? Did you force yourself on him/her just to be loved back or you let go ?

Answers needed please
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by pasqal09: 7:28pm On Sep 21, 2014
Forcing yourself on him/her will only land you in the friend zone .
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Mynd44: 7:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Nope. Fell in love yes but Loving is a concious action.

When I found out the person is constrained by some factors which will not allow her reciprocate my feelings, I stopped loving and just added her to my friendzone.

Yeah, sue me tongue
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by pasqal09: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
Mynd44: Nope. Fell in love yes but Loving is a concious action.

When I found out the person is constrained by some factors which will not allow her reciprocate my feelings, I stopped loving and just added her to my friendzone.

Yeah, sue me tongue
Er..... You're the one who fell in love with her in the beginning but she didn't reciprocate. So adding her to your friendzone won't make any meaning to her naa

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 8:09pm On Sep 21, 2014
YES AND VICE VERSA.SUCH IS LIFE.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Mynd44: 8:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
pasqal09:
Er..... You're the one who fell in love with her in the beginning but she didn't reciprocate. So adding her to your friendzone won't make any meaning to her naa
Meaning shelving the feelings and stay friends and worked out the love feeling.

While falling in love might be involuntary loving someone is and I made the choice not to bother loving her that way since it won't go that way.

Friendzone is not what you think it is. You can fall in love and still friendzone the person. It is about knowin the ticks and tocks
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 8:26pm On Sep 21, 2014
snadguy007:
Answers needed please [/color]
na who get time 4 sh:it when Ebola dey rampage West Africa .... Shi:ttyLove !!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by AfricanApple(f): 8:37pm On Sep 21, 2014
it happened once in my life, though I'm not quite sure if he did or didn't. what a complicated guy, I just had to pull maself out and thank his I did
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by mrham03(m): 8:39pm On Sep 21, 2014
why do u even want to know?
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Baddestguyp(m): 11:16pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yh, had a terrible experience, since then me and love dey go different directions

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 11:22pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yeah one time like that I just enjoyed the high when I got to know it will never be I loved him from far.

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 21, 2014
Fairy love ain't in my text book. It's a concious effort on my part.

I like you and you don't reciprocate. I dey walk. I need to see you take actions to suggest you feel me before I make any effort to love. With this, I have been lucky enough

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Sep 21, 2014
Yea. I've loved from afar and I'm telling you it hurts.
It's sucks to Love someone this badly without the person knowing or returning the Love.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by argon500: 12:06am On Sep 22, 2014
Capital NO..

Aint gat no time for sh.it

"Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for." -Bob Marley

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:16am On Sep 22, 2014
Mynd44: Nope. Fell in love yes but Loving is a concious action.

Yeah, sue me tongue
Hmmm, but u were aware of the factors that disallowed her from loving you back. I guess that's fair enough
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:20am On Sep 22, 2014
pasqal09: Forcing yourself on him/her will only land you in the friend zone .
Are u saying one should just back off even if the other party is only pretending not to love but deep inside he/she loves ??
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2014
mrham03: why do u even want to know?
I just found myself in that kind of mess and i want share from other people's experience
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by MrCork: 7:29am On Sep 22, 2014
snadguy007: Have you ever loved someone who didnt love you back. How did you manage the situation ? Did you force yourself on him/her just to be loved back or you let go ?

Answers needed please

...yep,millions of times ....is she light skin? angry

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by vincent561(m): 7:38am On Sep 22, 2014
donroxy: na who get time 4 sh:it when Ebola dey rampage West Africa .... Shi:ttyLove !!
Haba! Isnt dat too harsh??.
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by lawrenceunaa: 9:06am On Sep 22, 2014
NO! tongue
There is no need for that cos u wouldn't feel secured with the person 'heart breaks upon heart breaks' undecided

then heart attack is even a learner cheesy
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by zyzxx(m): 9:27am On Sep 22, 2014
Baddestguyp: Yh, had a terrible experience, since then me and love dey go different directions
y nw... Do be such a looser love is a beautiful thing cheesycheesycheesycheesy
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by zyzxx(m): 9:32am On Sep 22, 2014
love is powerful
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jennylove7575(f): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2014
I have o....sometime ago. when Nairaland first started many good matured minded guys were on it...I met this guy then, we got talking and agreed to meet up....wen I met him, I experienced love at first sight. The guy was looking great, he was kind, polite and calm. We hugged and snuggled at the corner of a restaurant.
We got into conversation getting to know more about each more...in short, we had a nice fun filled day together..the touches, the kisses, the laughter and teases was great. I fell in love with this guy. After dat wonderful day, he stopped picking my calls and started avoiding me. I grew very worried waiting for his explanations but it seemed never going to happen he was nowhere to be seen. Many months past I took the courage to visit his home, there I found out he had given me the wrong address. I was distraught. I made the decision to forget about him and move one. It was difficult for me to get the thought of him off my head. Then miracle happened, four days before Christmas, I saw him at a carol service on a wheel chair with his mum. I couldn't believe my eyes..I rushed to him at once. He looked so pale and emaciated..he managed to smile when he saw me. I just couldn't hold back, I hugged and kissed him. The mum told me he is been battling with cancer before I met him..he told me he shut the door of his heart from loving me, because he knew he was dying.

He said meeting me was the best thing that ever happenned to him. I should never regret knowing him..we spent the xmas together at a hospice where he was admitted to dye. Sadly he passed on..on the 27th december of that year.

For many months I grieved. to help myself through it, I left Nairaland. Only to open a new account this year...stories of my life.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by Nobody: 10:00am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: I have o....sometime ago. when Nairaland first started many good matured minded guys were on it...I met this guy then, we got talking and agreed to meet up....wen I met him, I experienced love at first sight. The guy was looking great, he was kind, polite and calm. We hugged and snuggled at the corner of a restaurant.
We got into conversation getting to know more about each more...in short, we had a nice fun filled day together..the touches, the kisses, the laughter and teases was great. I fell in love with this guy. After dat wonderful day, he stopped picking my calls and started avoiding me. I grew very worried waiting for his explanations but it seemed never going to happen he was nowhere to be seen. Many months past I took the courage to visit his home, there I found out he had given me the wrong address. I was distraught. I made the decision to forget about him and move one. It was difficult for me to get the thought of him off my head. Then miracle happened, four days before Christmas, I saw him at a carol service on a wheel chair with his mum. I couldn't believe my eyes..I rushed to him at once. He looked so pale and emaciated..he managed to smile when he saw me. I just couldn't hold back, I hugged and kissed him. The mum told me he is been battling with cancer before I met him..he told me he shut the door of his heart from loving me, because he knew he was dying.

He said meeting me was the best thing that ever happenned to him. I should never regret knowing him..we spent the xmas together at a hospice where he was admitted to dye. Sadly he passed on..on the 27th december of that year.

For many months I grieved. to help myself through it, I left Nairaland. Only to open a new account this year...stories of my life.

Awwwwwwwwww. cry cry
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by vikkyboboski(m): 10:00am On Sep 22, 2014
Op must still be a learner to ask such! variety is d spice of life! dats a natural happens of life! it is a normal tin naa! basically everyone might have gotten such experience in life! dats reason of if d desirable is not unreasonable (available ) d reachable becomes desirable!
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by japhmanuel: 10:13am On Sep 22, 2014
Yes na
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by agangadiman(m): 10:16am On Sep 22, 2014
you are not supposed to love someone and expect love back. if God did that to you, hin for don strike you with thunder since
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 11:35am On Sep 22, 2014
MrCork:

...yep,millions of times ....is she light skin? angry
cheesy Yes, she's light skin.....that's why i'm confused
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by snadguy007(m): 11:49am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575:
That's really sad. Guess you are strong now
agangadiman: you are not supposed to love someone and expect love back. if God did that to you, hin for don strike you with thunder since
grin Guy you funny o....that's why we are human.I believe love should be something that needs to be reciprocated. The problem right now is how to handle it when its not been reciprocated
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by dannyfillz(m): 11:51am On Sep 22, 2014
jennylove7575: I have o....sometime ago. when Nairaland first started many good matured minded guys were on it...I met this guy then, we got talking and agreed to meet up....wen I met him, I experienced love at first sight. The guy was looking great, he was kind, polite and calm. We hugged and snuggled at the corner of a restaurant.

*tears*
Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jennylove7575(f): 12:37pm On Sep 22, 2014
snadguy007: That's really sad. Guess you are strong now

grin Guy you funny o....that's why we are human.I believe love should be something that needs to be reciprocated. The problem right now is how to handle it when its not been reciprocated
yeah am alright, it happened years back... Am over it

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Loved Someone Who Didnt Love You Back ?? by jennylove7575(f): 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
dannyfillz:
*tears*
awww take tissue....**hugs**

(1) (2) (Reply)

Single Ladies. / Friday Gist: What Was Your First Experience Like On NL? / Nigerians And Improvising..... See What A Guy Use To Take Selfie Of Himself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.