Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,747 members, 7,820,578 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. (2717 Views)

My Brother In Law (sister's Husby) Is Becoming Too Rude For My Liking... / Lessons To Teach Your Daughter That She Will Never Forget... By Alison Bryant / Is It Rude For A Mother To Boast About Her Child? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Matthewbriggs(m): 1:18pm On Jul 05, 2013
I went to deliver a job to one of my clients a woman I worked for a couple of days ago, I met a young lady at her office, I kind of liked her. I started a conversation with her I was going smoothly, was about finishing of before the woman interjected and said "Matthew meet my daughter".  From then I couldn't close the deal, it became awkward, I had to retreat, cos I didn't want to ruin my professional working relationship with her mom. But I still have a gut feeling we were both set-up by her, I feel I blew my chance by retreating or maybe I made the right call. Time will tell sha.
Note: I had pure motive and just wanted to get to her more and see where it will lead to. I am not a player. Plus I never knew she was her daughter until she let me know.

What do you think.

To Mother's is rude if a guy hits on your daughter in front of you?
Ladies do you mind if a guy you fancy hits on your front of your mum?
Guy's have you tried it before, how did it go?

#Matthew Briggs.
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 05, 2013
A guy that hits on a girl infront of her mum lacks basic home training.
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 05, 2013
I knew people lacked common sense but I never knew they would ask questions that leaves me with one thought in my head..,....why on earth isn't there more rooms for people like the OP at yaba left's psychiatric home?
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 05, 2013
It isn't rude as long as you are a decent and responsible looking guy. Your approach also determines if she will get upset or not. It's uncivilized people that should frown at a decent young man wanting to chat with their daughters. I have seen it happen a couple of times and most cases it went well.

1 Like

Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Matthewbriggs(m): 3:25pm On Jul 05, 2013
byvan: A guy that hits on a girl infront of her mum lacks basic home training.

jennykadry: I knew people lacked common sense but I never knew they would ask questions that leaves me with one thought in my head..,....why on earth isn't there more rooms for people like the OP at yaba left's psychiatric home?

Please don't crucify me, I never knew she was her mother. Once I knew I backed off.

Gaggi: It isn't rude as long as you are a decent and responsible looking guy. Your approach also determines if she will get upset or not. It's uncivilized people that should frown at a decent young man wanting to chat with their daughters. I have seen it happen a couple of times and most cases it went well.

Thanks Gaggi. I am quite decent, helping her mum execute a couple of projects, and her mum is fond of me. I even think she set us up. But not to be rude once I discovered I retreated. Looks like there is divided opinion on this matter.
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by UncleJJ(m): 10:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
Bullshit ... bro....

it all comes down to the following...

is the girl ripe for marraige.
do you like the girl or you just want to sleep with her.

The other person who said, any guy who hits on a girl in front of her mum lack home training... has shit for brains.

Only people with bad intention's are scared of a girls father/mother... if your mind pure bros... nothing do u

But, if you only have interest in this girl to take your share back off. Very simple.

If you just want to start by being a friend - what's wrong with talking to her and asking for her number - in front of her mum.

All these however, require social finesse... so if your the kind who does not know how to move in and out - on top or beneath conversation's. tongue

1 Like

Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Matthewbriggs(m): 10:47pm On Jul 05, 2013
^^ I had pure motive, wanted to strike friendship and hopefully take it further, she's reached marriageable age. I had to withdraw cos I thought I rude and disrespectful once I discovered she was her daughter. Time will tell.
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 06, 2013
J
UncleJJ: Bullshit ... bro....

it all comes down to the following...

is the girl ripe for marraige.
do you like the girl or you just want to sleep with her.

The other person who said, any guy who hits on a girl in front of her mum lack home training... has shit for brains.

Only people with bad intention's are scared of a girls father/mother... if your mind pure bros... nothing do u

But, if you only have interest in this girl to take your share back off. Very simple.

If you just want to start by being a friend - what's wrong with talking to her and asking for her number - in front of her mum.

All these however, require social finesse... so if your the kind who does not know how to move in and out - on top or beneath conversation's. tongue

It's your entire generation that has poo for brains,a man that claims to possess a skull won't be speaking from his A hole the way you do.Your user name said Uncle JJ but your post tells me that you are a ret*rded child.
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by TV01(m): 12:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Matthew briggs: ^^ I had pure motive, wanted to strike friendship and hopefully take it further, she's reached marriageable age. I had to withdraw cos I thought I rude and disrespectful once I discovered she was her daughter. Time will tell.

Brother, based on the fact that your motives were pure, permit me to say this; absolutely nothing wrong at all. The key is how you handle the situation.

When I spotted the woman who was to become my wife (although I didn't know it at the time), her mum was in situ. Was that a deterrent or a problem? Dude, that was an opportunity! I made a beeline for her mum and fell flat on my face! Without having met or spoken to either of them previously.

Greeted mama in fine style - in a crowd - while she was wondering "who is this?" I had switched play and honed in on WTB...woo Mama, court daughter...not just game sir...end game!

Let me leave story - needless to say my MIL loves me to bits - but I hope you get my point.

There is no charge for the advice sir, but please promise me 2 things

1. Get it right next time (that wasn't a template I gave you it was a testimony, innovate as required)
2. Don't go to women to ascertain appropriate manly behavour.

Best
TV
Re: Mothers, Is It Rude For A Guy To Hit On Your Daughter In Front Of You. by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:07am On Jul 06, 2013
^^^ promise. smiley thanks Tv

(1) (Reply)

Should I Pay Her Salary For Having My Baby? / Married Men/Women, How Do You Feel When Your Spouse Crushes on Another Lady/guy? / What's The Best Foam Out There?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.