Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,974 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table (54689 Views)

Bill Gates Dab In New Photo / Huge Revelations Made By Aliko DANGOTE At Economist Summit In Lagos / Aliko Dangote At 76! World Richest 2012 Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:39am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: omo guys i wan go sleep, dis wan wey idi amin and thugnificient don join d thread, i no knw wetin dem get in stock 4 us. obadiah and joe, try and be frnds...this thread was fun, wud catch up on it lata, na naija i dey and time zone no favor my dayin awake at dis tym...CIAO
Good night and sleep without the fear of nukes because theyain't coming.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Theflint1(m): 2:39am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: TWO THIRD
dnt judge joe, thought i told u earlier
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:39am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: NOPE ITS A WAY OF THINKING THAT YOU GET INFECTED WITH. YOU GET INFECTED WITH THE LIFESTYLE OF AMERICA AND EUROPE. AMERICA AND EUROPE ARE THE ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY CALL THEMSELVES AMERICA AND EUROPE TODAY. THEY ARE THE FOURTH AND FINAL BEAST BEFORE DESTRUCTION IN ARMAGEDDON. TRYING TO LIVE LIKE THE CAUCASIAN WILL GET YOU DESTROYED. ALL THAT CAPITALISM, ONE MAN GETTING 50 BILLION DOLLARS IS THEIR PHILOSOPHY THAT THEY HAVE INFECTED THE WORLD WITH. ANYONE WHO TAKES ON THEIR WAY OF THINKING IS MARKED FOR DEATH.
Can someone please advise this dude undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:40am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: omo guys i wan go sleep, dis wan wey idi amin and thugnificient don join d thread, i no knw wetin dem get in stock 4 us. obadiah and joe, try and be frnds...this thread was fun, wud catch up on it lata, na naija i dey and time zone no favor my dayin awake at dis tym...CIAO
SLEEP TIGHT SIRE. AND TRY TO BE PART OF THE ONE THIRD NOT THE TWO THIRD wink
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:41am On Jul 06, 2013
Chris95:
Just imagine! Y d long grammar na? U culdnt evn answer the simple question ur busy beatin around d bush. I put it to u that u knw nt christ!
BEING BORN AGAIN IS A BASTARDIZED PHRASE. SO MANY DEMONIC CHURCH GOING NIGERIANS HAVE ABUSED IT. I DONT USE IT
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:42am On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: Can someone please advise this dude undecided
TWO THIRD
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by thegoodjoehunt(m): 2:42am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: MY SPIRIT GOT QUICKENED BY THE WORD. THE BIBLE THAT IS. CHRIST IS THE WORD. CHRIST IS THE BIBLE

JOHN 1 VS 14 And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, (and we beheld his glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father,) full of grace and truth.

So good night with ya not born again but quickened spirit. As you wait for the day that the world will be nuked. I'll be somewhere on a beach chilling while you wait for the nukes which won't be launched.

Good night.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:43am On Jul 06, 2013
The flint: dnt judge joe, thought i told u earlier
I CAN JUDGE SIRE >>> 1 CORINTHIANS 2 VS 15 But he that is spiritual judgeth all things, yet he himself is judged of no man
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:44am On Jul 06, 2013
wetin?!?!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2013
I blame the pastor that is deceiving you, not you undecided

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:45am On Jul 06, 2013
thegoodjoehunt:

So good night with ya not born again but quickened spirit. As you wait for the day that the world will be nuked. I'll be somewhere on a beach chilling while you wait for the nukes which won't be launched.

Good night.
YOU DONT HAVE TOO LONG TO WAIT FOR THE NUKES SIRE. I HAVE RECIEVED VISIONS. IT IS HAPPENING VERY SOON. AND WITH THAT GENTS AND LADIES SLEEP TIGHT. I AM OUT. WAS FUN
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:49am On Jul 06, 2013
Idi Amin: I blame the pastor that is deceiving you, not you undecided
what does Obadiah mean by two-third??
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:53am On Jul 06, 2013
LET ME END BY SAYING, WHEN YOU SEE NOTHING WRONG WITH ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS WHILE BILLIONS OF PEOPLE ARE STARVING ? THEN YOU HAVE IN FACT BEING INFECTED WITH THE MARK OF THE BEAST AND ARE MARKED FOR DEATH AND DESTRUCTION.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 2:54am On Jul 06, 2013
babe_online:
don't mind that clown undecided

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Chris95(m): 2:58am On Jul 06, 2013
babe_online:
He means dat ur part of d two-third dat wil b destroyed by nukes 4 d one-third 2 enjoy d earth(which he is part of)

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by leonshom(m): 3:01am On Jul 06, 2013
Where u dey wen ur mate dey hustle?
Yungwizzzy: where my father dey wen dis men dey hustle??

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by ojeffo: 3:06am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?
Frustration of POVERTY EEEWWWWWWWW

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Giddyprance(m): 3:13am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
u tnk ure more of a philantrophist than Bill Gates

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by obi2012: 3:23am On Jul 06, 2013
This Obadiah guy needs his head examined
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Princek12(m): 4:06am On Jul 06, 2013
Bill gates made his money through his contribution to the world, a typical American businessman.

Dangote made his money through political connections and being used as a stooge by ogas at the top, a typical Nigerian businessman
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Sundayotong: 4:23am On Jul 06, 2013
Black and white men of substance. I salute una.
5sims: men!
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by iceberry1759: 4:37am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: WHILE THE WORLD STARVES. ARE WE SUPPOSED TO BE IMPRESSED BY THESE TWO COVETOUS DEMONS ? SMDH
dey here dey talk rubbish. No go make ur own money.

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 06, 2013

Are these men the reason the world starves? People need to stop blaming others for their own predicaments. The world is big and large enough for you to make a change and become someone yourself.

BELIEVE
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by IfyMeg(m): 4:58am On Jul 06, 2013

Stay there and blame ur father nau, make u no go hustle 4 ur own money.
Few yrs 4rm now, ur pickin them go begin dey blame you
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Ezedon(m): 5:03am On Jul 06, 2013
World RICHEST man vs African RICHEST man who can beat them? ONE DAY, JUST ONE DAY I ll be like them
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by mathskill: 5:05am On Jul 06, 2013
Is it lack of words or your mentality? Are they in government? or are they part of the U.N? Why can't you celebrate success. Whether you are impressed or not is insignificant cos they are and will still continue to be billionaires.As for the starving of the worlds poor if only governments can stop spending on just military's world hunger would disappear. Do you know the budget of the pentagon is approximately $500 billion.Do you know how much has been spent on the war's in Iraq and Afghanistan? it runs into trillions of dollars. If you are a failure don't blame success.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Nobody: 5:11am On Jul 06, 2013
go steal nah like the rest of them
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by elebua: 5:33am On Jul 06, 2013
A CLASH OF THE CASH.
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by stagger: 5:45am On Jul 06, 2013

Are you for real? Do you know how much Bill Gates has spent on malaria and HIV drugs for Africans? He bailed Nigeria out in 2004 when we were busy dishing out expired HIV drugs in our hospitals, a situation exposed by our journalists.

Then tell me, which Nigerian has created more jobs for his people than Dangote? He could as well have taken his money to carry out offshore investments or speculate in the financial markets like other billionaires.

How then do these two qualify to be called covetous demons? Ignorant fools like you just come here to yarn dust when hey know nothing! What nonsense!

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by Igholize(m): 5:59am On Jul 06, 2013
. Y shouldn't we be impress over dis two successful men ?. Do u knw how many thousand of pple dat ve been employed by dis men ?. Guy, wetin u want again 4rm dem, mak dem com knock ur door nd put food 4 ur table b4 u go appreciate dem?. Oga , stop condermin dem but strive 2 b like dem. Na Xo
Re: Picture Of Bill Gates And Dangote At A Table by jakaiso(m): 6:01am On Jul 06, 2013
obadiah777: HOW BOUT YOU SIT YOUR MARK OF THE BEAST IN THE FOREHEAD HAVING AZZ DOWN SOMEWHERE SO I CAN SEE AHEAD. WHATS THE PURPOSE OF ONE MAN SITTING ON 50 BILLION DOLLARS ? DOES THAT EVEN MAKE SENSE TO YOU ? OR ARE YOU JUST TOO FAR GONE TO UNDERSTAND THE GRAVITY OF HOW ABSURD THIS IS ?

Dude-Bill Gates does not sit on $50 Billion.Thats the combined value of his assets-the vast majority of which is the worth of his unsold Microsoft shares.If he decided to suddenly sell all his shares to convert it to cash-the value would drop fast to less than $5 billion.
And even if he does have $50 billion-he worked for it. Why don't you work for yours? Whiles his mates were pursing their ambitions in University- he quit to start his own software company.
Abraham was rich, Solomon was rich,Joseph of Arimetia was rich and even used his money to bury Jesus. None of them feed the whole world.
Only one man was sent to save the whole world-no one else has that responsibility.
Dangote-like him or not is employing thousands of Nigerians today and has been doing so for more than 3 decades.
Bill Gates gives away every year over $3 billion and when he dies-all his wealth will be given away.
When you become a billionaire-show us the way.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Why Onyema Was Flagged By The US - Advice From A US Based Business Man. / Naira Finally Crashes To 260 Per Dollar, Its Lowest In 42 Years / See The Man I Saw Using POS Machine Selling His Gurasa Suya In Birnin kebbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.