Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,618 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:58 PM

Electricity Situation In Your Area - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Electricity Situation In Your Area (12718 Views)

What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Electricity Situation Worsens As Tariff Increases. / How Is The Light Situation In Your Area (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Desdola(m): 11:15am On Jul 06, 2013
Nebo is working.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by greall1: 11:15am On Jul 06, 2013
i am living at Ajegunle we have light 24hours since last year.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by mesther96(f): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: taaaarh sharappp! See ur mouth....nyenyenyenyenyenyenye!
No be only Amosun na Obosun 2015.
Kudos to GEJ jorh.
na so e pain u?? if my post pain u go kiss python abi wetin.mtchw
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by playmode(m): 11:19am On Jul 06, 2013
[size=15pt]ENJOY YOUR FRESH AIR grin grin grin grin grin

Una never see anything! Una go cry tire while we in diaspora are enjoying 24hrs electricity grin grin grin grin grin

When 2015 reach make una go out again go vote for GEJ because he is a christian and Southerner. Yeye dumb niggars wey no dey use their brain think! angry
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by pokur: 11:19am On Jul 06, 2013
My end,Akesan-Igando area,for the past month it's 36hrs of light per day!.We've never had it so good n we get billed for what we use,#7000+/bill.
U guys should look for other things to lie about in ur image burnishing quest,this one has gotten so old.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by collynzo2(m): 11:20am On Jul 06, 2013
24 hours electricity in my area. 33KVA line things!
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by AdetayoS(m): 11:22am On Jul 06, 2013
some equipment was stolen from d transformer in my area.....for d past 2 weeks no light......sobbing
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by yogun(f): 11:23am On Jul 06, 2013
Power supply in Mile 2 Lagos is beyond pathetic. To think that we are constantly providing power by our selves and still pay ridiculous power bill is a sin, inhuman and fraud.

I think the people with a conscience will one day be in power and stop robbing us unjustly.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by asha80(m): 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
collynzo2: 24 hours electricity in my area. 33KVA line things!
where is this?
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Sgtkoselupa: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
BabaAlabi: What's your laptop number? Stop coming here to spread lies because the power situation is terrible AF...8 hours of light in 1 week...

I stay at Agric Ikorodu. The power situation is very very bad. Just 4hrs of electricity in three weeks. its very very bad here!
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by atlwireles: 11:25am On Jul 06, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt]ENJOY YOUR FRESH AIR grin grin grin grin grin

Una never see anything! Una go cry tire while we in diaspora are enjoying 24hrs electricity grin grin grin grin grin

When 2015 reach make una go out again go vote for GEJ because he is a christian and Southerner. Yeye dumb niggars wey no dey use their brain think! angry
[/size]

Whoa leaving outside is now your life's achievement?Enjoy your 24hrs supply while doing your dish washer job with a master's degree from lasu. The only person called a nigger here is you. Nobody in Nigeria is called a nigger. We will vote as we like come 2015, unfortunately you cannot vote.

8 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by rozayx5(m): 11:26am On Jul 06, 2013
playmode: [size=15pt]ENJOY YOUR FRESH AIR grin grin grin grin grin

[/size]

i hope your also enjoying the slavery too undecided undecided

2 Likes

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Jul 06, 2013
atlwireles:

Whoa leaving outside is now your live's achievement?Enjoy your 24hrs supply whiling doing your dish washer job with a master's degree from lasu.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Koladephilip: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2013
It's obvious that this country is questing for a betterment in all sectors in which power is not left out. But one surprising thing in my area is that the so called PHCN will only bring steady power supply, in Badagry Lagos, between 5th and 14th of every month and rally round to collect bills, then leaves the environment in blackout for the rest of the month. I believe Nigeria has no problem or challenge on generating 24hrs power. But due to individualistic gains, we may remain where we are even after 2050. May be this country needs somebody like me to be empowered before it develops. But I believe a change is around the corner. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by NJlapto1: 11:30am On Jul 06, 2013
idnoble135: Stay in kaduna. The light situation is improving. Average of 16-17 hours per day. And its full current.

Kaduna always had good electricity supply.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by kaze4blues(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=dapachez]Where in ogbomoso do you get up to 20 hours of electricity in a day? Please go to apake all the way to Randa area through to Ora park and ask people that live there how the light situation is like or better still go to Bowen university teaching hospital there and ask the security at the gate the power situation and then give us here another feedback. I know the light situation in lautech area,under G and towards that illorin side is better but don't just come here and generalise. The voltage in all the previously mentioned area(apake,randa,ora,californa n around the local government secretariat) is always low and I keep wondering why cos there are no industries in ogbomoso so why the low voltage.

I stay in adenike area...close to the school.

I understand the condition of electricity in those areas you mentioned. But electricity is still stable in areas like aduin, owode etc all within ogbomoso.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by NEROSKY(m): 11:33am On Jul 06, 2013
We have 13 hours of light @ Owodunni amukoko orile! But you know nothing is permanent as far as our country is concern... U might wake up one day and not see light for 3 months
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by kaze4blues(m): 11:34am On Jul 06, 2013
[quote author=dapachez]Where in ogbomoso do you get up to 20 hours of electricity in a day? Please go to apake all the way to Randa area through to Ora park and ask people that live there how the light situation is like or better still go to Bowen university teaching hospital there and ask the security at the gate the power situation and then give us here another feedback. I know the light situation in lautech area,under G and towards that illorin side is better but don't just come here and generalise. The voltage in all the previously mentioned area(apake,randa,ora,californa n around the local government secretariat) is always low and I keep wondering why cos there are no industries in ogbomoso so why the low voltage.

I stay in adenike area...close to the school.

I understand the condition of electricity in those areas you mentioned. But electricity is still stable in areas like aduin, owode etc all within ogbomoso.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by tundemogba12(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2013
the reverse is the case @ epe. we enjoy light for about 3 to 4 hours once in a month or at times once in 2 months. it is so bad!
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Odunharry(m): 11:36am On Jul 06, 2013
omo God go bless perxon make open ds thread...

Nepa wan kill us with lite here o....if dm take am e na go reach 30minutes dm dn bring am back,my fridge 4 house dy off since ystaday o...
Na smackdown tinx lyk ds o..im currently ard alaba intl
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by OkikiOluwa1(m): 11:41am On Jul 06, 2013
kaze4blues:
The fact that electricity is still epileptic in your area doesn't mean its the same generally.
that's why you still v to keep queit. You can't use your area to judge the whole country.
kaze4blues:
We are still developing, but with time we will surely get there.
Yes, everybody knows that.
kaze4blues: I will still say things have gotten better interms of electricity supply atleast in this part of the country.
You can't tell the situation of electricity in your area in the next 6 months. It may improve, it may worsen. My area used to enjoy 4 days uninterrupted power supply 5years ago. Now, we can't boast of 30hrs supply in a week.
kaze4blues: And btw,
I don't believe your statement, "8 hours of light in 1 week...".
You don't believe? Some places don't even get PHCN flashing in a week. (Ask the people of Asero & Obantoko in Abeokuta, Ogun State).
Last Bullet: I v not seen any improvement in electricity in Nigeria. It's as if what PHCN do is to shortchange the supply of one area for another. Area A ll enjoy this month, Area B ll enjoy the next month.

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by nerodenero: 11:42am On Jul 06, 2013
I hate discussing power and PHCN.Tackle corruption and eradicate PHCN,then you would have solved over half of the Nation's problem.Never do well,God-forsaken and corrupt PHCN!
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by NEROSKY(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2013
shereef19: Nigerian Youths wake up, We have no other
country except Nigeria, We have been suffering
in silence while our Leaders put our future in
their bank accounts. How can we remain like
this? How can a youth go to school and suffered
to graduate at the end no job. You are almost 40
and still your future is as bleak as a dark room.
Did your parents send you to school to sit at
home because our Government have failed us.
Let us come out one day and say No. We must
not remain like this, we cannot all travel abroad to
find a better life, our better life is here in our
country. We have the money, oil and resources
but only a selected few have continue to suck it
dry why we keep believing God for a change,
wake up now I challenge you. We need 500,000
youths in each of the 36states to challenge the
Government. We say NO, we need rebuild this
nation, we will vacate those who stand on our
way as they are considered the enemy. A man
cannot have billions of naira while millions of
youths roam the streets every day looking for
daily bread. Our young men must not all be
kidnappers, our young girls must not all be
prostitutes. Get Ready I tell you. The time has
come for us to react, the only way our
Government listens is violence, they have shown
it to the Niger delta militants and now they are
planning to show it to the boko haram..whereas a
simple gesture of N20,000 per month to the
unemployed was rejected and you pay militants
N75,000 per month. How much do they pay as
minimum wage? How much do they pay to
elected officers, we are going to revolt. Nigeria
will burn to be rebuilt again like Libya, Iraq,
Egypt and Tunisia...please spread this message
unless you want to die in poverty in a country
where God has destined all of us to be happy and
prosperous...!!!pls join the group on facebook
tagged "nigerian youths movement for
revolution" Pls send this msg to all ur forum,
groups on facebook, 2go, whatsapp, twitter, and
social messengers, cos anytin can happen o!!!
The time is right for us all to say no bad
governance who take the youths for grante

Is only the area I like Arab people, No government or president can mess with them! They will be like "how many people u won kill"?
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by awodman: 11:45am On Jul 06, 2013
Some weeks ago power generation stood a little above 2,500MW due to vandalism of some pipelines supplying gas to power stations..

But recently the gas supply has been restored and as at today the country is generating 3714.8 MW...

nigeriasystemoperator.org/about/history/.

I think this explains the improvement been noticed in some areas..
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Lordave: 11:47am On Jul 06, 2013
m.esther96:
na so e pain u?? if my post pain u go kiss python abi wetin.mtchw
e no pain me o. How e go pain me?
Was only trying to correct you of your utter ignorance. But I think shouldn't have given a hoot.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by RickyRossFans: 11:48am On Jul 06, 2013
IN OWERRI IMO STATE,WE HAVE 24HRS CONSTANT LIGHT WITH FULL VOLTAGE. EVERYDAY,MORNING AFTERNOON & NIGHT THERE MUST BE STEADY CURRENT LIGHT ALWAYS...

PHCN OWERRI SUBSTATION ARE TRYING IN IMO STATE. I GIVE THEM 100% AWARD...

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by mike404(m): 11:49am On Jul 06, 2013
Akpa ife:
Becos u guys dnt paid
WHAAAAAT! shocked
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by atlwireles: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Koladephilip: It's obvious that this country is questing for a betterment in all sectors in which power is not left out. But one surprising thing in my area is that the so called PHCN will only bring steady power supply, in Badagry Lagos, between 5th and 14th of every month and rally round to collect bills, then leaves the environment in blackout for the rest of the month. I believe Nigeria has no problem or challenge on generating 24hrs power. But due to individualistic gains, we may remain where we are even after 2050. May be this country needs somebody like me to be empowered before it develops. But I believe a change is around the corner. GOD BLESS NIGERIA.

I know the light in badagry has improved a lot. My parents live in badagry. I have not bought diesel for months to used in their gen.
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Ajibam: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Well...my Area dey enjoi!
Na 30minutes in 3days,,,
10min. Each day
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by mike404(m): 11:53am On Jul 06, 2013
Lordave: taaaarh sharappp! See ur mouth....nyenyenyenyenyenyenye!
No be only Amosun na Obosun 2015.
Kudos to GEJ jorh.
FREE THAT MANHOOD NOW
Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 06, 2013
What of Imo state ..I hope there is constant light ooo

1 Like

Re: Electricity Situation In Your Area by nelxsantos(m): 11:54am On Jul 06, 2013
U might be saying the truth but no light improvement for my area(ONITSHA) even the PHCN main office still use generator for approximately 12hrs everyday. and the issue of PREPAID METER is not helping matters @all wit there 'taper code' code issue.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Press Release: Agbaje Promises Pedestrian Bridge, Reduced Charges For Ladipo / Arthur Jarvis University-1st Private University In Cross River State Under Const / NJC Dismisses Petitions Against Abang Over Abia/Ondo Governorship Cases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.