Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,646 members, 7,816,655 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club (6039 Views)

New Biz / Setting Up A Team For A New Biz / How Be An E-learning Consultant....the New Biz You Can Do Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Rhemite(m): 10:06pm On Jul 20, 2013
nairafx: Thank God. D meeting went on as scheduled. It was agreed that we hold meetings once in a month. Meanwhile, details and contacts of each member will be circulated to all registered members' emails for easy dissemination of ideas and info. Members are free to do biz with one another, but in d future, d club will have its collective biz
. KUDOS FOR THE SUCCESS OF THE MEETING, I COULD NOT ATTEND DUE TO SUDDEN CHANGE IN PLANS. KUDOS TO U NAIRAFX, CAN WE HAVE A SUMMARY OF THE MEET OR BETTER STILL THE MINUTE OF THE LAST MEETING.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by moshoodn(m): 10:09pm On Jul 20, 2013
Just getting to hear about this now.

Is there still room for me?

Moshoodxylics, CEO, Planet Xylics.

Mail me at Planetxylics@gmail.com
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by johnnobles: 8:19am On Jul 21, 2013
I was there. There is high prospect for the club going by our mutual agreement. It was the coming together of the very entrepreneurs, !he starters and the bizness handicap. It was fun as ideas and advice were circulated freely without ebook payments lols.....thanks to u nairafx n zik. Looking forward to the next meeting

1 Like

Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 8:35am On Jul 21, 2013
Tnx Jonnobles. @ Moshoodn, u will be added. Send ur details 2 my email. Concerning d minute, it was not agreed 2 be made public, so in every minute, d previous minutes will be read. Also, it was agreed that membership will be regulated 2 avoid infilteration by persona non-grata.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by bizfield: 8:42am On Jul 21, 2013
@nairafx,thanks for this great idea please when and where is the next meeting.Kindly send details to my box heed2020@gmail.com
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 21, 2013
I thought of forming a club where members can come together online and share Business ideas since its a bit difficult meeting physically in a stipulated place. A Business place like Nairaland where real life changing topics are discussed. I developed www.advancedbusinessclass.com/forum to encourage Business start ups with the skills, knowledge and finance desired.

My website launch cum first seminar is coming up tfc place 22 road festac on the 10th of August 2013. I have a facebook fanpage www.facebook.com/AdvancedbusinessClass with seminar details.

I'm jealous of this thread and I what u're doing . The reason any1 wants to be in a bunsiness club is to find answers to some Business questions like what can I do to start earning? What is my passion and what am I good at? How do I finance my pet project? Etc. I know a place where all these questions can be answered. www.advancedbusinessclass.com/forum . Let's go. History in the making
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by optimus30: 8:36pm On Jul 21, 2013
@nairafx,pls send me d details of d meeting,i reside in Imo state,...eprime30@gmail.com
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Ayus34(m): 10:35pm On Jul 21, 2013
Cant believe im not in this meeting....so painful please a good samaritan should hint me on how i can meet up plz......my email is ayus34@yahoo.com,07032054765,08168347484...i must not be found wanting in things like this plz guyz help me out!
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by jerrymania(m): 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2013
See my Signature cool
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Nobody: 5:28am On Jul 22, 2013
this is good! I have read the thread from the begining to the end and i like what i read. I have also visited the site and found 33 active members. I have registered but yet to activate the link which i will do when i log into my email. Well the admin in charge i am interested in it too. My email is mrboi154@gmail.com.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 22, 2013
This is good! I have read the thread from the begining to the end and i like what i read. I have also visited the site and found 33 active members. I have registered but yet to activate the link which i will do when i log into my email. Well the admin in charge i am interested in it too. My email is mrboi154@gmail.com.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 22, 2013
AdeCisco: I thought of forming a club where members can come together online and share Business ideas since its a bit difficult meeting physically in a stipulated place. A Business place like Nairaland where real life changing topics are discussed. I developed www.advancedbusinessclass.com/forum to encourage Business start ups with the skills, knowledge and finance desired.

My website launch cum first seminar is coming up tfc place 22 road festac on the 10th of August 2013. I have a facebook fanpage www.facebook.com/AdvancedbusinessClass with seminar details.

I'm jealous of this thread and I what u're doing . The reason any1 wants to be in a bunsiness club is to find answers to some Business questions like what can I do to start earning? What is my passion and what am I good at? How do I finance my pet project? Etc. I know a place where all these questions can be answered. www.advancedbusinessclass.com/forum . Let's go. History in the making
yeah, i visited ur website above but didn't like what i saw. It's not guest friendly. Do i have to register (even though its free) first before being able to even view the content of your site? Can't i browse through as a guest, then if i'm interested in participating in the fora or getting more info, i register? This is how most other sites are. No one would like to submit his/her details to a site he/she's not even sure of the content...
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by fangy: 10:53am On Jul 22, 2013
Hello Nairafx,
Thanks so much for the reminder. Pity i couldn't be there but i'll get in touch with you
tomorrow as discussed.Hope this is the beginning of a new thing for everyone. I think we should de-emphasize meeting online....not because its not okay but as a start-up club,physical meetings should take precedence so u can actually meet in person those you're discussing with,assess them and be sure its not some1 looking for people to scam.
MORE GREASE TO ALL THOSE THAT ATTENDED THE INAUGURAL MEETING.

1 Like

Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 12:10pm On Jul 22, 2013
fangy: Hello Nairafx,
Thanks so much for the reminder. Pity i couldn't be there but i'll get in touch with you
tomorrow as discussed.Hope this is the beginning of a new thing for everyone. I think we should de-emphasize meeting online....not because its not okay but as a start-up club,physical meetings should take precedence so u can actually meet in person those you're discussing with,assess them and be sure its not some1 looking for people to scam.
MORE GREASE TO ALL THOSE THAT ATTENDED THE INAUGURAL MEETING.

I agree with u. Meeting in person is better. Minutes of d meetings will be discussed in subsequent meetings rather than online. We want to make it as flexible and dynamic as possible but also void of indiscipline
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 12:21pm On Jul 22, 2013
On behalf of members that attended the 1st meeting, I acknowledge the interest of prospective participants who are willing to join us in our initiative. Any interested person should send name, email, phone number to my email address: fxpronaija@gmail.com. After about few meetings and after we have had enough serious members, we will regulate or close membership, cos our focus is quality, not quantity.

Lest I forget, in the meeting, someone raised an observation that all attendees of the 1st meeting were male. In order 2 make our club gender-balance, we will heartily welcome our distinguished women to join us in our next meetings.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Tekkyboy(m): 6:57am On Jul 24, 2013
i'av go through the 3pages but my observation is that 'u dont have arrangement for pple living outside lagos'this is not how its done in other clubs,forums,groups or societies.pls do smtin
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 8:28am On Jul 24, 2013
Tek%kyboy:
i'av go through the 3pages but my observation is that 'u dont have arrangement for pple living outside lagos'this is not how its done in other clubs,forums,groups or societies.pls do smtin
Tnx brother. Pls can u suggest how we can go about it?
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 12:35pm On Jul 25, 2013

1 Like

Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by lynx200(m): 1:52pm On Jul 25, 2013
@Nairafx, for those outside Lagos why not make use of whatsapp or BBM when holding your meetings or make use of webex, a video conferencing tool where u can view each other real time? That's what we did in our crowdfunding group which started on NL. We meet mostly on whatsapp(we have membership not only nationwide but worldwide as well) though one cannot discountenance d importance of physical meetings.Nice work u are doing nairafx and zik,May God bless people like u both who are using their talents for positive things n encouraging others.If 10 percent of Nigerian youths thought like u Nigeria would be a world power in no time.In case u are interested in working with the crowdfunding group(this shouldn't stop your membership of this business club O!. Pls don't be mad at me nairafx for this little promo) send an email to projects@kowric.com
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Nobody: 1:01am On Jul 26, 2013
Am having another seminar. Please kindly re-broadcast this below. I know being in a business club is good and I strongly recommend it. Please assist with this broadcast. First Advance Business Class invites you to a One-Day Free Seminar in Festac.

Topic:
'How To Make A Success story Out of Your Passion'.

Date:
Saturday 10th August, 2013.
Venue: TFC Place 22 Road Festac Town
Time:
10:00am - 1:00pm

Seminar Fee: Free. To pre-register, send your
(1) Name
(2) Sex
(3) Age
(4) What you expect to experience in this seminar & and your Registration Identification Number (RIN)will be forwarded to you as confirmation of your registration.
Side Attractions include: Business Movie clips, 10 movie tickets to be won, and Business Games.
Only 100 seats available.

Enquiries – 08063023312
BB PIN - 2A6D8FC2
Thanks
First Advance Business Class. Raising Business Giants. www.facebook.com/AdvancedBusinessClass
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Nobody: 1:06am On Jul 26, 2013
Please assist with this broadcast. First Advance Business Class invites you to a One-Day Free Seminar in Festac.

Topic:
'How To Make A Success story Out of Your Passion'.

Date:
Saturday 10th August, 2013.
Venue: TFC Place 22 Road Festac Town
Time:
10:00am - 1:00pm

Seminar Fee: Free. To pre-register, send your
(1) Name
(2) Sex
(3) Age
(4) What you expect to experience in this seminar & and your Registration Identification Number (RIN)will be forwarded to you as confirmation of your registration.
Side Attractions include: Business Movie clips, 10 movie tickets to be won, and Business Games. Limited seats available.

Enquiries – 08063023312

Thanks
First Advance Business Class (Registered). Raising Business Giants. www.facebook.com/AdvancedBusinessClass
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 8:43am On Jul 26, 2013
As agreed upon in our 1st meeting, next meeting comes up on the 1st Saturday of August in Ikeja. The exact venue will be announced later.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by chisco: 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2013
Oops missed the first meeting. Please include me in the mailing/text list for subsequent meetings, my email address/phone no is:judeugo0561@yahoo.com/08062870935.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by Rhemite(m): 3:28am On Jul 27, 2013
nairafx: As agreed upon in our 1st meeting, next meeting comes up on the 1st Saturday of August in Ikeja. The exact venue will be announced later.
. OK THE DATE IS MARKED NOW , WELLDONE TO YOU.
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by delgroveng(m): 11:53am On Jul 27, 2013
It be nice if this club can be broad minded....no contribution from Diaspora is too small in terms of investment in hard cash, capital goods or expertise.
Therefore I 'm of the opinion, other platforms should be accommodated.
After knowing the groups worth, seeking capital for a project will be easier as an organization

Also the groups should be Segmented, Industries & Interest(Property,small scale manufacturing,food processing,IT,Media,Advertising)Long term biz or short term biz, sourcing talent and financing talent .
Finance arm to source funds for Project financing,Asset management belonging to the company, Asset ownership issues by members.
A Reputable Law firm to represent this group, its not a matter of being honest or not.

Put a date to vote on Board of Trustees for this group(Must be ready for good screening)
Also must be transparent, professional and set global standard as their target.If transparent, diaspora, Nigerians will directly and indirectly contribute FINANCIALLY.
Therefore it's not necessary everyone becomes an active member.The members could call themselves titles there but just be ready to be very very transparent,professional in projects to be executed
Don't let 20 members own 20 companies BUT the company could own and operate in a whole sector, merge them to 5 and split the ownership.

Roll out what needs to be done and lets see
Handle capital allocated based on returns and social economic benefit
Job creation and money making
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 3:05pm On Jul 27, 2013
Tnx 4 d contribution, & all those who have contributed.We are going 2 discuss them in our subsequent meetings
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 9:21am On Jul 28, 2013
2ND MEETING COMES UP ON SATURDAY, 3RD AUGUST, 2013 @ SUNRISE CHINESE RESTAURANT, 26, AROMIRE AVENUE, OFF ADENIYI JONES IKEJA

1 Like

Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 1:22pm On Jul 31, 2013
2nd MEETING: SATURDAY, 3RD AUGUST, 2013. 10AM @ SUNRISE CHINESE RESTAURANT, 28 AROMIRE AVENUE, OFF ADENIYI JONES IKEJA
Re: New Biz/Entrepreneurship Club by nairafx: 8:55am On Aug 02, 2013
REMINDER: THE 2ND MEETING IS SCHEDULED TO HOLD THIS SATURDAY,3RD AUGUST 2013 @ SUNRISE CHINESE RESTAURANT, 28 AROMIRE AVENUE, OFF ADENIYI JONES, IKEJA

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Have You Achieved Ever Since You've Been Trading Forex? / Nigeria Among Top Global Investment Destinations For 2018 / The Dangote Group

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.