Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,388 members, 7,812,147 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 AM

4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa (47562 Views)

710 Nigerians Killed By Fulani Herdsmen In 10 Months —igbo Youth Movement / Over 80 Nigerians Killed In Bangui (Central African Republic) / Nigerians Killed Around Gaddafi’s Hometown (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Kei144(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2013
It's unfortunate that Nigerians attacking South Africans on this forum have never been to South Africa; neither have they been to any civilized country. One problem Nigerians have is that they grew up in a country that is built on lies and so they cannot even know what is truth. In fact, Nigerians hate truth, having become used to darkness. I see some posters on this thread competing with South Africans in English language. Nigeria does not stand a chance in any English language competition because only very few Nigerians have ever heard a native English person speak the language.

If you have ever watched some Biafran war video clips on Youtube, you would have seen the kind of English language that educated Igbos spoke during the Biafran war. It was far better than the English language spoken by any people in the world that has English as their second language. It was far better than South African English. Even white journalists that visited Biafra commented on the kind of English language that Biafrans spoke. Post-war Nigeria destroyed all that. Hausa-Fulani rule of Nigeria destroyed all that. Most Nigerian youths do not know how badly most things in Nigeria compare with things in countries like South Africa. The "things" include the character of our youths.

One day I was in a very short queue in Swaziland's Ministry of Home Affairs, waiting to renew the residence permit for me and my family. A Nigerian man of about 30 years old came and asked for everybody to allow him to go in; he was in a hurry. That action was so absurd to everyone on the queue and his Nigerian passport was visible to everyone. I was so ashamed that I hid my own passport so that others on the queue would not associate me with him.

Nigerians do not realize how abnormal many things in this country are. That is why the kind of protests that happen in Egypt hardly occur here. FRSC suddenly demands that every vehicle owner must buy new vehicle plate number and new drivers' license and gives a deadline. Everybody rushes to pay cut-throat prices in order to satisfy FRSC. And nobody protests. What kind of governance is that?

5 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2013
I am visiting SA at d end of d month. I will be looking out for d xenophobic SAns. If they cross my lane, CNN go carry d news.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Ebyce(f): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2013
Nigerias should stop killing their fellow nigerian bcuz of oyibo money.the killers are nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
Ebyce: Nigerias should stop killing their fellow nigerian bcuz of oyibo money.the killers are nigeria.
see ya mouth like malu ...mumu.. Wetin you know
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by bantonservices(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
How sad...
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Asiwaju9ja(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
Obipat: It is nigerians there killing themselves, u people should leave SA out of this. They are forming gangtsa there instead of seeking greener pasture. My bros is there and I visited there last month

Where is all4naija? I hope he saw this post? Remember d one killed in d phone shop was packing a piece also. I tell u if SAns try these wayward 9ja guys, they'll make it rain on them gangstar style. I thank God its a Naija on Naija thing and not d other way. These guys should stop giving Naija bad publicity. We are good pple. Ask Nadia.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Why? You will devorce us? My man approves the way I think becouse he knows the truth and he hates this more than I do. He has at most two Nigerian friends and the rest are SA. He likes them and they like him too, as one of their own. And has been here for more than 10 years.

So you are isolating your husband from his fellow Nigerians so that you are your filty tokolos tsotsi will kill him for his properties... you should be ashamed of yourself... Uthanda ipipi elikhulu Ngquza enukayo

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 2:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
Kei144: It's unfortunate that Nigerians attacking South Africans on this forum have never been to South Africa; neither have they been to any civilized country. One problem Nigerians have is that they grew up in a country that is built on lies and so they cannot even know what is truth. In fact, Nigerians hate truth, having become used to darkness. I see some posters on this thread competing with South Africans in English language. Nigeria does not stand a chance in any English language competition because only very few Nigerians have ever heard a native English person speak the language.

If you have ever watched some Biafran war video clips on Youtube, you would have seen the kind of English language that educated Igbos spoke during the Biafran war. It was far better than the English language spoken by any people in the world that has English as their second language. It was far better than South African English. Even white journalists that visited Biafra commented on the kind of English language that Biafrans spoke. Post-war Nigeria destroyed all that. Hausa-Fulani rule of Nigeria destroyed all that. Most Nigerian youths do not know how badly most things in Nigeria compare with things in countries like South Africa. The "things" include the character of our youths.

One day I was in a very short queue in Swaziland's Ministry of Home Affairs, waiting to renew the residence permit for me and my family. A Nigerian man of about 30 years old came and asked for everybody to allow him to go in; he was in a hurry. That action was so absurd to everyone on the queue and his Nigerian passport was visible to everyone. I was so ashamed that I hid my own passport so that others on the queue would not associate me with him.

Nigerians do not realize how abnormal many things in this country are. That is why the kind of protests that happen in Egypt hardly occur here. FRSC suddenly demands that every vehicle owner must buy new vehicle plate number and new drivers' license and gives a deadline. Everybody rushes to pay cut-throat prices in order to satisfy FRSC. And nobody protests. What kind of governance is that?

Your panya! So na common Swaziland you dey wey you dey open your smelly mouth abuse your country... onyeoshi! angry

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ikeyman00(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
@@@@

South Africa is always a jungle and i warn any naija out there to be on high alert

Machete gangs bring fear to South Africa as they carry out mutilations for traditional medicine

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/southafrica/3214859/Machete-gangs-bring-fear-to-South-Africa-as-they-carry-out-mutilations-for-traditional-medicine.html

with so much SA on drugs and affiliated to a deadly gang one need to be cautious

http://www.channel4.com/news/articles/world/africa/south%2Bafrica%2Bbattling%2Bcape%2Btownaposs%2Bdrug%2Bepidemic/3666032.html

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by ikeyman00(m): 2:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
@@@@

A girl born in South Africa has around a one in three chance of completing secondary school, but she has a one in two chance of being raped

Around one third of rape victims are raped by a close relation

[size=20pt]
South Africa is the rape capital in the world, with a woman eight times more likely to be raped than in the UK. It is also one of the world's most violent societies, with a murder rate 35 times higher than the UK[/size]

this mpela mbeke people self

The South African Department of Justice estimate that one in four women suffer domestic violence

[size=28pt]
A Medical Research Council survey in 2009 found that in South Africa one in four men say they have raped at least once, with half of those admitting to multiple attacks[/size]

Now if u think Nigeria is jungle then South Africa is just hell in the earth; F CKED up and u are telling me its alright 2pac

to all the Mpele mabaki people in here; hit me

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/articles/south-africa-rape-facts

4 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
Its funny though that South Africans should be crucified at this manner as if we r celebrating these killings. The fact is that the Naijans dnt want 2 accept the possibility that fellow Naijans r killing each other in S.A. I wish some1 in S.A who knows these 4 victims can come 4ward with relevant info, rather than this smearing campaign. Worse at the rate it is coming.

4 that matter a landslide majority of S.A population is not HIV+. Other lesson is that its a taboo here in this country to name some1 HIV+ all these names u can find in this world. because u not get infected thru sex only. Otherwise go on and judge other ppl cos every1 is not immune from it. How do u take that.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 4:13pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:
Its funny though that South Africans should be crucified at this manner as if we r celebrating these killings. The fact is that the Naijans dnt want 2 accept the possibility that fellow Naijans r killing each other in S.A. I wish some1 in S.A who knows these 4 victims can come 4ward with relevant info, rather than this smearing campaign. Worse at the rate it is coming.

4 that matter a landslide majority of S.A population is not HIV+. Other lesson is that its a taboo here in this country to name some1 HIV+ all these names u can find in this world. because u not get infected thru sex only. Otherwise go on and judge other ppl cos every1 is not immune from it. How do u take that.
Another South African joins the forum.

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 4:28pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ collynzo2. I qualify 2 join same as u Sir, no offence.

3 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
gbokukueba:

... Uthanda ipipi elikhulu Ngquza enukayo
shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 4:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:
@ collynzo2. I qualify 2 join same as u Sir, no offence.
Well the same way Nigerians are qualified to visit and live in South Africa same as you.
Anyway I am happy HIV can't be spread through the internet, I'd have been scared with all the South Africans here.

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
collynzo2: Well the same way Nigerians are qualified to visit and live in South Africa same as you.
Anyway I am happy HIV can't be spread through the internet, I'd have been scared with all the South Africans here.
Nebubi!!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by collynzo2(m): 5:03pm On Jul 07, 2013
nadia_SA:
Nebubi!!!
Afoanu!!

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donodion(m): 5:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
As I expected.Ops,thanks for bringing the news on nairaland.I was reading the newspaper 'sunday world' when I saw the headline, "Nigerias are Targets".It caught my attention and before I could finish,my saffer babe could notice my uneasiness (boiling point).All she could do is ask me to take it easy when she saw the headline that got me glues to the paper.I left her angrily.
How could the cops prior to investigation declare this is a case of Nigerians attacking Nigerians?.This is a clear case of "A Hit"...5 occupants,4 singled out, one left.Couuld the one be a Nigerians or another nationality?.I'm dazed,angry,but who is to blame

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by MthimbaneZA(m): 5:09pm On Jul 07, 2013
collynzo2: Well the same way Nigerians are qualified to visit and live in South Africa same as you.

I sense dirty minds thousands kms away. Now u r dreaming of uploading HIV on the net, eish! other ppl r very ambitious ne. My bru go back 2 the topic b4 others find out tht u r not sober.
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2013
nadia_SA : Nebubi!!!
Afoanu!!
Dafoq are you guys saying!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2013
Uthanda ipipi elikhulu Ngquza enukayo
Hieroglyphs

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donodion(m): 5:57pm On Jul 07, 2013
@collynzo,pls bro tone it down.This guy is matured in his approach and well,its obvious he's an ardent reader on nairaland.
@M..welcome.Nigerians are good people and we are from a great nation,however polluted by sick and selfish people in government,just as in every other african countries.However,permit me as a person to say that if you encounter or experience hatred or name calling here on this forum,we as foreigners in your country have suffered same and worse.Your people call us MKs for Makwerekwere (meaning stupid monkey),grigrimba,etc.
I was introduced to this nairaland by a fellow Nigerian also working and residing in SA,and the magnitude of hatred you see here is just a direct reflection of our peoples way of hitting back.Try not to take much offence though.
Back to the topic,You are right when you say Nigerians don't want to accept fellow naijas did this. I mean check news report across the globe,its not heard as much elsewhere as it is in SA.
Once anything bad happens in SA and the people caught and 'darker in complexion' over 90 percent of comment from your online bloggers on sowetanlive and IOL is pointing at "Naija Makweres" borrowing a derogatory terms from black saffers.
I for one still doubt this is a naija on naija war...but only with cogent proofs would make me accept. Honestly,its not only baffling but also aggressively annoying.
Perhaps you have a pointer to your ascertions why you think the hit is naija on naija war.
I'll be waiting

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by donodion(m): 6:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
gbokukueba:

So you are isolating your husband from his fellow Nigerians so that you are your filty tokolos tsotsi will kill him for his properties... you should be ashamed of yourself... Uthanda ipipi elikhulu Ngquza enukayo
Ol boy,abeg no too vex...I know the lady use to be
harsh and virile in her post against Nigerians as a
whole on nairaland,but her recent posts seemed
to bear a change in personality,watching
though!!!
You've been hurt just as most of us had,but
perhaps,let's give peace a chance and we might
reach an amicable solutions and make posts here
the world could really see us Nigerians as
hospitable people.Although that is not to say we
can't be barbaric is they so desire us to be.
By the way,How's KZN? I still feel you guys need
to be careful there,with JUJU malema and his
people in limpopo...election is near won't mind
seeking for 'trophies' to win the poor and illiterate
peoples hearts.
One love bro
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 07, 2013
collynzo2: Afoanu!!
Iti boribo!!

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
nadia_SA:
Iti boribo!!
Ayan yashishi bo angry

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
sheyie2007:
Ayan yashishi bo angry
Wetin

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 7:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
nadia_SA:
shocked shocked shocked

Apologies Nadia am trying to polish my zulu you know how it is when you learning a new language you learn the curse words first... grin

1 Like

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 7:12pm On Jul 07, 2013
donodion:
Ol boy,abeg no too vex...I know the lady use to be
harsh and virile in her post against Nigerians as a
whole on nairaland,but her recent posts seemed
to bear a change in personality,watching
though!!!
You've been hurt just as most of us had,but
perhaps,let's give peace a chance and we might
reach an amicable solutions and make posts here
the world could really see us Nigerians as
hospitable people.Although that is not to say we
can't be barbaric is they so desire us to be.
By the way,How's KZN? I still feel you guys need
to be careful there,with JUJU malema and his
people in limpopo...election is near won't mind
seeking for 'trophies' to win the poor and illiterate
peoples hearts.
One love bro

Thanks jare bro... me i stay in the 'poshest' part of Durban if them try any rubish them go gun them down grin
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
Mthimbane.ZA:

I sense dirty minds thousands kms away. Now u r dreaming of uploading HIV on the net, eish! other ppl r very ambitious ne. My bru go back 2 the topic b4 others find out tht u r not sober.

Ngquza
Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 07, 2013
gbokukueba:

Apologies Nadia am trying to polish my zulu you know how it is when you learning a new language you learn the curse words first... grin
grin ;Dlol I no..
Just like me learning igbo... Thou I no a few good words too..
lol I understand ooo

2 Likes

Re: 4 Nigerians Killed In South Africa by gbokukueba(m): 7:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
nadia_SA:
grin ;Dlol I no..
Just like me learning igbo... Thou I no a few good words too..
lol I understand ooo

But seriously why do you guys speak zulu to every black person in Durban? Also how come we dont get all these naija killing naija in Durban? I doubt the story anyway...

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (18) (Reply)

Ndigbo Wont Vote For ACN In Lagos / SSS Displays Documents Recovered From APC Office In Lagos(with images) / Breaking..... Igbo Community In Lagos Endorse Jimi Agbaje

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.