Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,585 members, 7,812,912 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple - Health (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple (28452 Views)

Conjoined Twins Born In Ganjuwa, Bauchi State (Photos) / 10 Of The World's Most Famous Conjoined Twins / Conjoined Twins Born In India (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 06, 2013
Red_Card: the nurses for just take style hold their necks, s.trangle dem to death. No be life be dis o.
embarassed embarassed embarassed

I can't believe that I was actually laughing to this comment. Bros you wicked o. grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
smh...... cry
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jul 06, 2013
NL fund raising oooo. Nor be only OJB una dey carry crusade. This is more serious than OJB. And more important than OJB.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by pscott(m): 7:36pm On Jul 06, 2013
Chai..is a pity,may God see them through.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Samscofield: 7:42pm On Jul 06, 2013
I have always been heartless when it comes to having soft-spots for soo many things. But my God, this is beyond me. "Laughing cryingly with tears in my eyes". Pls God come to their Aid (Babies and Parent) since nothing is too difficult for you to do.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by 5much(m): 7:57pm On Jul 06, 2013
this is certainly too much for the unemployed couple.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by kunlekunle: 8:22pm On Jul 06, 2013
Abeg carry them go UK high commision.
its a simple issue for them
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by 2nedo(m): 8:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
iyatrustee: Just wondering what could be responsible for the increase in the birth of conjoined twins in nigeria? Used to be a rarity before.
Only if naija docs can produce d data of wasted co-j-twins u will understand
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2013
pDude:

The govt should help what? Please stop talking rubbish. They were unemployed and decided to bear children abi? It is only in Nigeria that people don't plan for children. When they were fvcking was the govt there? Abeg they should have more sense and reason up how to cater for those children.

Are you sure they were unemployed when they were having sex? Dont be so quick to judge them.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by optimusprime2(m): 10:47pm On Jul 06, 2013
Kai! Now thats what I call "A Messed up Situation"
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by optimusprime2(m): 10:52pm On Jul 06, 2013
Craaaaaaaaaaaap...
Now thats what I call; "a really messed up situation"
Sorry dad & mum, they did'nt mean it.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by living101(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2013
They should give thanks to God almighty who has made it happen like that. I strongly believe this will bring an helper to their way and open the door of employment. May God be with them.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by kzokul(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
God plz help dis innocent souls and their children.......
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by BCJAY(f): 11:56pm On Jul 06, 2013
God have mercy. I pray they survive it, thank God my own twins where seperate, if not where i go run to?
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by 141samuel: 12:04am On Jul 07, 2013
glory be to god
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by oluamid(m): 1:28am On Jul 07, 2013
Am sorry to say, but I don't think an unemployed couple have business procreating. Anyway, they have a full time job on their hands now.

I hope govt does something about the babies and fast because they have the right to life, and a good life for that matter.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by otokx(m): 5:08am On Jul 07, 2013
pDude:

The govt should help what? Please stop talking rubbish. They were unemployed and decided to bear children abi? It is only in Nigeria that people don't plan for children. When they were fvcking was the govt there? Abeg they should have more sense and reason up how to cater for those children.

Bros take it easy
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by mu2sa2: 7:17am On Jul 07, 2013
P.Stacks:
Oh My God! Unemployed Parents.. The Federal govt should pls bear whatever cost and help these people.. Ehyaa. So sad. The people that conducted the scan should be held for some level of damages cos whatever scan they conducted wasn't thorough enough..

My heart goes to the kids and their parents.
Sorry o, FG will not bear the cost because the parents are nonentities. Besides, the budgetary provision is meant for VIPs,like paying for her excellency's trips. Sorry again, govt doesnt help common people.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by 3kay945(m): 7:51am On Jul 07, 2013
oluamid: Am sorry to say, but I don't think an unemployed couple have business procreating. Anyway, they have a full time job on their hands now.

I hope govt does something about the babies and fast because they have the right to life, and a good life for that matter.

You bad small grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by pkween(f): 10:18am On Jul 07, 2013
iyatrustee: Just wondering what could be responsible for the increase in the birth of conjoined twins in nigeria? Used to be a rarity before.
you are right.- I think its due to eating synthetic foods like noodle n co,poor living environ,polluted air,taking of self prescribed drugs .This whole thing is caused by man himself.was there any incidence like this in the bible?
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by pkween(f): 10:20am On Jul 07, 2013
3kay945: what if the woman took in before the loss of jobs?

You bad small grin
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by thehomer: 11:40am On Jul 07, 2013

It is still rare.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by dekins: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2013
Is Ben Carson(Gifted Hands) aware of this yet(lolz)?With God all things are possible.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by bantonservices(m): 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Na wa o
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by bingbagbo(m): 2:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Neyo22: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
I think with God, nothing is impossible; Given assistant from FG, with best General Surgeon & Cardiothoracic Surgeons in India; it could be separated but one of them will be sacrifice with possibly high morbidity rate provided the brain is not affected. May God delivered us from these Sonographer and that's why it's always good to do late scanning...
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Ifedechidex: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2013
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by drshrewd: 11:17am On Jul 08, 2013
handy work of a perfect God sad SMHD (shaking my humble dik)
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Joe page: Get BEN CARSON on d phone.....!!!
Ben Carson is a neurosurgeon and so, this case doesn't fall within his specialty.
Re: Conjoined Twins Born In Abuja To Unemployed Couple by Epochsolace(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Double wahala 4 deadibody!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Quack Doctor Arrested In Lagos After 11 Years Practice (photo) / Sachet Water: Strange Disease In Kano, Many Hospitalized / Top 10 Health Questions The World Googled In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.