Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,078 members, 7,818,231 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:47 AM

To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? (7258 Views)

Jamb Introduces New Rules For All Jambites / ASUU Threatens To Cancel Post-UME Exams In Universities / Jambites: How Was Your JAMB-UTME Exam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by tokjohn: 7:53pm On Jun 03, 2008
Hello, here is my number and mail 08050670142 tokjohn@yahoo.com i need your support.

Thanks,

JOHN.
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by ifeoga(m): 9:17am On Jun 04, 2008
hellow i have been trying to access the wep-site "jambites.org" but it is not responding. does any body have any clue as to what the cause is? embarassed
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by Blessed2k: 11:52am On Jun 04, 2008
please does anyone knows if any of the scrach cards provided by afribank is fake and how can one differenciate the that of last year and this year

help urgently needed cos i want to check my jamb results they tell me that my pin is invalid what could be hte cos of this.
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by Abbeycity4(f): 12:01pm On Jun 05, 2008
Blessed2k:

please does anyone knows if any of the scrach cards provided by afribank is fake and how can one differenciate the that of last year and this year

help urgently needed because i want to check my jamb results they tell me that my pin is invalid what could be hte because of this.

yes it was true, a friend bought 2 peices yesterday it was d same responce, but another friend bought his own this morning it was succesfully checked grin grin grin thank God i've had mine since 2yrs ago so no prob. mine is just straight forward grin grin grin and i scored 257 smiley
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by alwaysvik: 11:47am On Jun 07, 2008
thx 4 ur concern. , using dis medium to ask 4 any info on d Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Effurun. u can contact me on dis line:07030771690 grin
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by sly7037: 2:33pm On Jun 07, 2008
hello my guy.kudos to you.concerning your discussion topic.well i need to say that jamb went on well and the outcome result is also fine as expected.so to all the remaining jambites that has yet check thier result i sincerely wish you a happy check,
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by otobby: 1:22pm On Jun 10, 2008
[color=#000099][/color]
The exam was fine. I just thank God.Thanks for your concern.
Re: To All Jambites: How Was Your UME Exams? by trex007(m): 8:16pm On Jun 16, 2008
jamb was sweet.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BEAUTY OF THE WILD WORLD.[PHOTOS] / Info On Unimaid Admission List / 3:49 CGPA, What Is The Way Forward Please? Your Advice Is Needed.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.