Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,955 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (116) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (441541 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by tobimvo: 9:56pm On Aug 10, 2022
Hi everyone, can i get information on passport renewal? Has anyone recently collected their passport at the embassy in Berlin?
My partner was told to come to Berlin but it’s a ten hour journey and we want to make sure the journey wouldn’t be in vain. They say there’s no booklet but we should come on a Friday (meanwhile it was supposed to be sent to her, she paid for delivery and everything)
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chimax1(m): 6:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
tobimvo:
Hi everyone, can i get information on passport renewal? Has anyone recently collected their passport at the embassy in Berlin?
My partner was told to come to Berlin but it’s a ten hour journey and we want to make sure the journey wouldn’t be in vain. They say there’s no booklet but we should come on a Friday (meanwhile it was supposed to be sent to her, she paid for delivery and everything)
go to Frankfurt
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by missidy: 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
I am seeing you need IELTS to get admission. I thought the official language is German and that is what is also used to teach? How come they require IELTS?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by modaddy(f): 5:23am On Aug 28, 2022
missidy:
I am seeing you need IELTS to get admission. I thought the official language is German and that is what is also used to teach? How come they require IELTS?

IELTS is needed if you're going for an English teaching course, and German language is required for communicating and so on.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by missidy: 5:27am On Aug 28, 2022
Thank you.
modaddy:

IELTS is needed if you're going for an English teaching course, and German language is required for communicating and so on.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by CooKeed(m): 11:18am On Aug 30, 2022
Hi guys.

I'm in serious need of a student apartment in Kiel. If anyone can help, please contact me immediately.

Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by ajeleseujn(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2022
hello everyone, is anybody having an issue with NIN registration in Frankfurt?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by EngrKemp: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2022
Awefisayo:
Sorry please just seeing this
List universities that convert Higher National Diploma to Bachelor of Science in Nigeria are:

University of Lagos
Saint Monica University (SMU), Cameroon
Lagos State University
University Of Ibadan
Kwara State University
Alhikmah University
Babcock University
Federal University Oye-Ekiti
Ajayi Crowther University
Ignatius AJuru University Of Education
Haute Ecole de Gestion et de Technologie (HEGT) University, Benin republic
Bells University Of Technology
Delta State University
Wesley University
Pls how many months or years can this take.
Which of the universities are easier and faster.
Which is faster and cheaper
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sharone21(f): 11:15pm On Sep 15, 2022
EngrKemp:

Pls how many months or years can this take.
Which of the universities are easier and faster.
Which is faster and cheaper

Most institutions in Cameroon will convert for you for extra 1 year....For Nursing, it ought to be Nursing that you did @ HND level(1 sessions), if not RN (2 sessions)
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by EngrKemp: 6:00pm On Sep 17, 2022
sharone21:

Most institutions in Cameroon will convert for you for extra 1 year....For Nursing, it ought to be Nursing that you did @ HND level(1 sessions), if not RN (2 sessions)
Engineering
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by sharone21(f): 10:40pm On Sep 17, 2022
EngrKemp:

Engineering

Branch

Besides, my Whatsapp is on my profile
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by williams2600(m): 10:26am On Sep 18, 2022
Guys advice me on buying a phone in Munich i wanted buying an iPhone and a laptop there when come (tourist visa) i heard its cheaper there than here in Nigeria because of naira dollar issues, how can i go about it please.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:10pm On Sep 19, 2022
missidy:

Are you new here.? In Germany, there are several master's program taught in English language

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by SOLARPOWER1(f): 12:13pm On Sep 19, 2022
williams2600:
Guys advice me on buying a phone in Munich i wanted buying an iPhone and a laptop there when come (tourist visa) i heard its cheaper there than here in Nigeria because of naira dollar issues, how can i go about it please.

You heard phone and laptops are cheaper in Germany than Nigeria? Where did you hear that from? You better buy your gadgets from Nigeria.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by williams2600(m): 7:08pm On Sep 19, 2022
SOLARPOWER1:

You heard phone and laptops are cheaper in Germany than Nigeria? Where did you hear that from? You better buy your gadgets from Nigeria.

Thanks i would do as u instructed
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by LetsTravel: 9:53am On Sep 25, 2022
williams2600:

iPhone 14pro max in Nigeria is 1.5m, I don’t expect the phones to be lesser than 1m including the 14. I don’t expect the new phones to be cheaper in Nigeria. Depending on what model you wanna buy I would suggest buying in Germany. The eu 14 version comes with a sim tray anyway and most American gadgets in Nigeria are bought with stolen CC
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by williams2600(m): 9:25pm On Sep 25, 2022
LetsTravel:

iPhone 14pro max in Nigeria is 1.5m, I don’t expect the phones to be lesser than 1m including the 14. I don’t expect the new phones to be cheaper in Nigeria. Depending on what model you wanna buy I would suggest buying in Germany. The eu 14 version comes with a sim tray anyway and most American gadgets in Nigeria are bought with stolen CC

Boss Please can you advice where in Germany someone advised https://buy.gazelle.com/collections/cell-phones as i want 2 phones preferably iphone 11por max
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by LetsTravel: 7:57am On Sep 27, 2022
williams2600:

Boss Please can you advice where in Germany someone advised https://buy.gazelle.com/collections/cell-phones as i want 2 phones preferably iphone 11por max
Used phones on refurbed.de or backmarket.de new phones from apple. Compare prices with a Nigerian seller in Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by williams2600(m): 8:07am On Sep 27, 2022
LetsTravel:

Used phones on refurbed.de or backmarket.de new phones from apple. Compare prices with a Nigerian seller in Nigeria

boss can i send u a watsapp message ?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by LetsTravel: 9:46am On Sep 27, 2022
williams2600:

boss can i send u a watsapp message ?
No sorrysmiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by williams2600(m): 11:27am On Sep 27, 2022
LetsTravel:
No sorrysmiley

OKAY SIR CAN U ADVICE ME HERE HOW TO GO ABOUT IT SIR?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by DrinkWater10: 10:34pm On Oct 06, 2022
JoePatrao:
HELLO TRAVELERS
Got my admission at ARDEN University berlin ....Bsc..... i have paid my acceptance or holding fee and booked my appointment 2 weeks ago... i never get date yet...
is there anyone studying here or something??
what do i need to know and what do i need to avoid
please talk to me, i am really worried
Bro how did you make payment for your block account in Germany. Does form A apply here, if not what's rate did you use naira to euros?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Kemijt: 7:32am On Oct 09, 2022
Have you gotten the laptop

williams2600:
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by williams2600(m): 8:32pm On Oct 19, 2022
Kemijt:
Have you gotten the laptop

For where i dey germany now i don give up sef
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by MissNK: 6:16am On Oct 23, 2022
Is there anyone living in Augsburg ATM?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Kemijt: 5:58pm On Oct 25, 2022
I have a link for laptop in Germany.
Have a particular spec in mind.

williams2600:

For where i dey germany now i don give up sef
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by judemurphy(m): 5:11pm On Oct 31, 2022
Please who knows anything about Arden University Berlin. Please I need information about the school
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by judemurphy(m): 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2022
JoePatrao:
HELLO TRAVELERS
Got my admission at ARDEN University berlin ....Bsc..... i have paid my acceptance or holding fee and booked my appointment 2 weeks ago... i never get date yet...
is there anyone studying here or something??
what do i need to know and what do i need to avoid
please talk to me, i am really worried
please I will to have a chat with you about the school, here's my number 07037123832
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by profdam(m): 5:36pm On Nov 28, 2022
Hello all,
I have a planned shot term research stay at the University of Kiel between February and July 2023.
I am wondering if there is anyone who can help with getting accommodation for the six months period.
Thanks
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Muzansama: 1:07pm On Jan 25, 2023
Guys please is there a whatsapp or telegram group?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Muzansama: 2:40pm On Jan 25, 2023
Quick question guys.

After funding the blocked account, do I also have to provr how I got the funds for it?

(1) (2) (3) ... (113) (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (Reply)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.