Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? - Travel (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? (442593 Views)

Nigerian Students In Germany, How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In Canada: How Do You Survive? / Nigerian Students In The Uk How Do You Survive? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (118) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Josh4wod: 11:18pm On Jul 30, 2016
preshveli:

guy sup...have u been admitted by hochschule Rhein Waal?
wud b moving there next month or so...
pls contact me if u can...preshorji@gmail.com
Hi bro, am preparing to apply for 2017. I was told WAEC and other High School certificate can't be used to gain admission, how true is it?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Stormyweather(m): 2:23pm On Aug 15, 2016
ellacute45:
No University will accept waec
good day Miss/Mrs I admire your knowledge of Germany, maybe its because you are from there. anyway I have a few(a lot of) questions to ask. I'm begging you to spare me time and answer them. I will be most grateful. chad Elue.
note. they are majorly travel and schooling questions.
thank you for your anticipated cooperation.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Aug 15, 2016
Stormyweather:
good day Miss/Mrs I admire your knowledge of Germany, maybe its because you are from there. anyway I have a few(a lot of) questions to ask. I'm begging you to spare me time and answer them. I will be most grateful. chad Elue.
note. they are majorly travel and schooling questions.
thank you for your anticipated cooperation.

Every info you need is on this thread and the old German
Threads..

If you have any questions then ask if it's the ones I know I will answer
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Stormyweather(m): 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
ellacute45:

Every info you need is on this thread and the old German
Threads..

can I get a scholarship with either 2.1 or a 2.2, I studied English and literary studies. if yes how do I apply if not what does it cost? thank you
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 5:09pm On Aug 15, 2016
ellacute45:

Every info you need is on this thread and the old German Threads..
please kindly respond to my PM
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 15, 2016
Stormyweather:
can I get a scholarship with either 2.1 or a 2.2, I studied English and literary studies. if yes how do I apply if not what does it cost? thank you

My dear I don't know anything about the above question embarassed

I'm not on student visa

Try asking in the other German thread
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Stormyweather(m): 6:57pm On Aug 15, 2016
ellacute45:

My dear I don't know anything about the above question embarassed

I'm not on student visa

Try asking in the other German thread
thanks all the same. any useful info about Germany?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by KillerBeauty(f): 1:07pm On Aug 16, 2016
I want to apply for MSC in Germany. Please do they require GRE or ielts?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Joephat(m): 12:45pm On Aug 18, 2016
please I want to apply for a master degree program in any German universities, please can somebody help me with some Info on Their free tuition fee and the date to start the application for both winter and summer semester 2017/2018 session
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by morgan77: 10:16am On Aug 19, 2016
if a person is going for BSc for medicine are all the subject taught in GERMANY
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by morgan77: 2:40pm On Aug 25, 2016
what is required of an undergraduate to apply into bsc degree, i will be very grateful for an answer please!!!
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by kilo4sure: 9:53pm On Aug 25, 2016
morgan77:
what is required of an undergraduate to apply into bsc degree, i will be very grateful for an answer please!!!
Visit the other thread Nairaland German visa enquiries, then read up. For a start, most schools do not accept waec alone, a first year transcript or an HND would do. There is also the popular option of studentkollege, and other options as well. For more information, visit that thread.
Allies Gute.
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 8:44am On Aug 28, 2016
morgan77:

It depends on the course you want to study

Not all courses in Bsc are offered in English language.
Most of them are taught in German language

You can use your first year transcript to apply, that's if you find an English taught course.

If you didn't find any, then you might choose to go through studienkolleg
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Levels731: 5:49pm On Sep 06, 2016
Rickywowoz post=
kilo4sure:

Visit the other thread Nairaland German visa enquiries, then read up. For a start, most schools do not accept waec alone, a first year transcript or an HND would do. There is also the popular option of studentkollege, and other options as well. For more information, visit that thread.
Allies Gute.
19580498:

goto daad.de,choose a course
Nawa o
goto the university website and check their admission requirements and if you meet the requirements, then apply (endeavour to apply to as many schools as possible ).

when you get your admission, go to the embassy and open a German block account, then fund the account with €8000.

Book an interview date with the embassy via their website, after the interview, the visa processing takes about 3weeks ,they will mail you whenever your visa is ready.

If your visa is approved.... you have gat one foot in Germany..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by President99: 8:41pm On Sep 28, 2016
I moved to Germany last year September, am studying Environmental resource management (MSc) at Brandenburg University of Technology, Cottbus
Good evening, I have developed interest in this school and d course! what is d job prospect after graduation as an international student?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chidiguru: 1:50pm On Sep 29, 2016
Good day all, am a prospective student of TUM, I have gotten my Visa, my only problem is accommodation. I don't know anyone in Munich, so I need somebody I can stay with when I land b4 I get my own accommodation. I intend flying from Nigeria to Munich on 11th October, please if you are torched to help me, my contact is 08134887335 and email is godwin.okwuibe@unn.edu.ng

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by okezie007(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2016
chidiguru:
Good day all, am a prospective student of TUM, I have gotten my Visa, my only problem is accommodation. I don't know anyone in Munich, so I need somebody I can stay with when I land b4 I get my own accommodation. I intend flying from Nigeria to Munich on 11th October, please if you are torched to help me, my contact is 08134887335 and email is godwin.okwuibe@unn.edu.ng
Congrats bro! Am a prospective applicant for TUM... Any success tips you share would be usefulsmiley Just wondering what course did you enrol for?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chidiguru: 6:28am On Sep 30, 2016
okezie007:

Congrats bro! Am a prospective applicant for TUM... Any success tips you share would be usefulsmiley Just wondering what course did you enrol for?
Master of science in Power Engineering, Thank you dear, have you gotten headway in accommodation? I am still in need of it. Plss help.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chidiguru: 6:33am On Sep 30, 2016
MSC Power Engineering.
okezie007:

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by okezie007(m): 7:43am On Sep 30, 2016
chidiguru:

Master of science in Power Engineering, Thank you dear, have you gotten headway in accommodation? I am still in need of it. Plss help.
Not yet bro: let me secure my admission first of all. Also wondering if an international experience was part of your admission requirement?
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by chidiguru: 2:14am On Oct 01, 2016
okezie007:
Not yet bro: let me secure my admission first of all. Also wondering if an international experience was part of your admission requirement?
It was a necessity but not a mandatory requirement. What course are you applying for in TUM, it will help me to throw my little help & you may contact me via email for assistance.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by gabi101(m): 3:17pm On Nov 01, 2016
hello guys!...please i need someone to clear me from these rumors.brothers in germany i heard from someone that the german universities are planing on introducing tuition fee soon for international students,how true is this? thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 01, 2016
gabi101:
hello guys!...please i need someone to clear me from these rumors.brothers in germany i heard from someone that the german universities are planing on introducing tuition fee soon for international students,how true is this? thanks smiley

Haven't heard of such oo sad

They should kuku wait when I'm am done studying angry grin
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by gabi101(m): 8:55pm On Nov 02, 2016
ellacute45:

Haven't heard of such oo sad

They should kuku wait when I'm am done studying angry grin

lol...(relieved)good to hear tho.thanks smiley
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by Harjet(m): 9:32pm On Nov 02, 2016
Good evening everyone.. Pls I just want to ask if there's the work and study option for Degree (B.Sc) students in Germany
Re: Nigerian Students In Germany..how Do You Survive?? by futurewise11(m): 12:51pm On Nov 13, 2016
Harjet:
Good evening everyone.. Pls I just want to ask if there's the work and study option for Degree (B.Sc) students in Germany

Yes its possible to study and work here. But it will affect your studies expecially when the session is On.

If you are talking about dual studium (work and study program) you need german language and a contract offer from a prospective company before u can be admitted into the university.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (118) (Reply)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.