Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,105 members, 7,849,440 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 09:40 PM

How Do I Show Men I’m Available But Not Easy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Show Men I’m Available But Not Easy? (914 Views)

I Have Slept With Too Many Men, I’m Getting Scared / It Is Not Easy To Be A Virgin / Can I show her this thread?: In Love With A Young Single Mother.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Show Men I’m Available But Not Easy? by xtgozie(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2013
By Okechukwu Nwokafor
Question: I write to you because I was very impressed by your e-book that I found very well-written and informative.
I am well educated, Ph.D., intelligent, blonde petite and I’ve been told I’m quite attractive. I take excellent care of myself and always look good when I go out especially to the beach with my bikini. I also enjoy the attention of men watching me but even though I’m 38, I kind of feel like as a sexual person, I am still in adolescence. I don’t know how to express myself as a sexual person and struggle with drawing the line between coming across as relaxed, fun and sexy and coming across as easy, indecent and cheap. I’ve jumped into bed too soon and had sex with random men because sexual enticement is all I know aboutbeing sexual. Part of this I think is because I was raised in a strict Catholic family.
How do I get to that place where I’m sexually fearless and able to flirt and feel at ease around men and not be the female that slept with the football team or the Sex and City woman?
Answer:We’re all born sexually fearless but that free-flowing sexual energy can be suppressed by the mis-education about human sexuality.
1. Part of being a sexually fearless and magnetic person is that there is no agenda to end up “having sex” with anyone.
It’s not about sex or sexual enticement. It’s not even a “women empowerment” thing. It is a way of BE-ing a sexual being. It’s often unconscious, instinctive and effortless because it is just who we are in our naturally relaxed sexual state.
To find your own “relaxed, fun and sexy self” you have to first get into that place where you’re truly happy with who you are — mentally, physically, emotionally, spiritually and sexually - and genuinely comfortable in your own skin or as we say in my culture “playing with life” or “making love to the universe.”
When you play with life or make love to the universe, you have that easy-going, playful presence and soulful energy that sends very powerful “I like my life and who I am and you’ll like me too if you get to know me” vibes . Men will be drawn to that energy – some even have no idea why. They just know there is something about how you ARE with yourself and with them.
Instead of you struggling to do what sexual energy can do (naturally and effortlessly) all you do is give your sexual energy permission to flow freely – and magnetize other’s energy.
2. The other part of being a sexually fearless and magnetic person is knowing that you have the power and control over your own sexuality (including who and when to have sex).
Instead of going out thinking “I hope I’ll find someone who’ll want me”, adopt the attitude of “I wonder who’ll capture my eyes and heart.” This will help you enjoy yourself and learn just what kind of guys really rock your world, and not just be drawn to anyone who shows sexual interest in you...... http://coolpenny./2013/07/06/how-do-i-show-men-im-available-but-not-easy/
Re: How Do I Show Men I’m Available But Not Easy? by k2039: 11:15pm On Jul 06, 2013
To think someone expected me to open that link is quite funny, mt chew.
Re: How Do I Show Men I’m Available But Not Easy? by kolamilan(m): 11:26pm On Jul 06, 2013
you can just put a tag on which will display ''I’m Available But Not Easy''.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Show Men I’m Available But Not Easy? by deeobserver209(m): 9:52am On Jul 07, 2013
Feminist at work. Run for your dear lives brodas.

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help / Hw Can I Do This Virgin Girl ? / ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.