Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,668 members, 7,816,749 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... (13009 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Tension In Aso Rock Only 3 Ministers Have Access To President Buhari / 5 Reasons The SE Will Survive The Decline In Oil Price. / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Obiora4life: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
Everything in the SE and Nigeria will be sweeet if only Anambra state ceases to exist.

Gbam! grin wink

I hope this is a joke and if it is, you seriously need to stop...
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2013
Obiora4life:

I hope this is a joke and if it is, you seriously need to stop...

Sorry....only repeating the new anthem posed by some Igbos and Nigerians alike in this forum .
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Obiora4life: 5:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:

Sorry....only repeating the new anthem posed by some Igbos and Nigerians alike in this forum .

Let me guess, you're part of the Igbos that spearheaded this nonsense, aren't you? Otherwise you won't repeat the nonsense that's going around I've been on NL for way too long and I've not come across such hateful utterances. Whether you remove Anambra or not, Anambra cannot do without the other states just like other SE states and even Nigeria cannot do with Anambra. The sooner you as well as other Igbos begin to get that, the better it is for you.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 09, 2013
I guess I am losing my touch of sarcasm, lol.

Obiora4life:

Let me guess, you're part of the Igbos that spearheaded this nonsense, aren't you? Otherwise you won't repeat the nonsense that's going around I've been on NL for way too long and I've not come across such hateful utterances. Whether you remove Anambra or not, Anambra cannot do without the other states just like other SE states and even Nigeria cannot do with Anambra. The sooner you as well as other Igbos begin to get that, the better it is for you.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Obiora4life: 6:11pm On Jul 09, 2013
nnenna.1:
I guess I am losing my touch of sarcasm, lol.

Nne you try, but you no try... Forgive me, now I get it. grin grin
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by yorubaruler: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
I always knew that Igboland is not landlocked because of the numerous rivers that link it to the atlantic ocean. History has it that the British used Orashi river to export and import raw materials and finished goods into the Igbo hinterland. IT IS GOOD FOR EVERY AREA TO HAVE ACCESS TO THE SEA. THE ONLY PEOPLE I SEE SUFFERING IF NIGERIA BREAKS UP ARE AWUSAS AND NORTHERNERS. Here are some news that are relevant to this discussion

FG Doles Out N8bn For Port Construction, Dredging of the Great Orashi

Submitted by LEADERSHIP EDITORS on May 3, 2012 - 4:47am
Imported User:

GEORGE AGBA

The Federal Government yesterday doled out N8.3billion as contracts sum for the construction of a new inland river port in Kogi State and dredging of rivers in Imo and Delta States.

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/23581/2012/05/03/fg_doles_out_n8bn_port_construction_dredging.html

“Also, in continuation of the improvement of the inland water ways transportation, Maku added that the dredging of Orashi River from Oguta Lake in Imo State to Degema in Rivers, the Orashi River is one of the key Inland waterways that government has decided to invest, in order to promote inland water-transportation right from Port-Harcourt or Brass to the Orashi River.

http://www.umuahiaibeku.com/Ogutalake.jpghttp://www.umuahiaibeku.com/Ogutalake1.gif
This is Oguta lake Imo state..A fesh Water

Fellows
this Orashi river /water way snaked its way inland from Oguta to Obiafu-Abricom......pass that huge natural gas plant pass Kreigani town
all the way to A2 hyway in the city of Uzomiri at Mbiama below
http://www.umuahiaibeku.com/Mbiamajunction.jpg
then behind Egbema and Emoh in Bayelsa before emptying in Degema

We should then move all the speed boats down to AlaIGBO through the river

Chei....Good Times are coming
Go fishing in the Atlantic from Imo state.
Bring in Party Boats.

Next will be the Abia SEAPORT OF AZUMINI few miles south of Aba
This is by the way of OPOBO

vin....../////

FG To Dredge Orashi River …Votes N8.3bn For Inland Waterways Port
by Nkpemenyie Mcdomimic on May 16th, 2012

The Federal Government, has granted approval of N8.3 billion for the construction of inland water ways port at Jamata near Lokoja and the dredging of river channel along Orashi River as part of efforts to resuscitate water transportation system.
The Minister of Information, Mr. Labaran Maku who made the declaration in Abuja, explained that the money was expected to finance the reclamation works along the River Niger.

Giving a breakdown of the expenditure, Maku said N4.1 billion would be spent on the construction of the Inland River Port, at Jamata while N2billion would go into the dredging of a channel along the Orashi River from Oguta Lake in Imo State to Degema in Rivers State.
According to him, N2.1 billion would be expended on shore protection and dredging reclamation works at selected sites along the River Niger.
He further explained that the reclamation works would be carried out at Patani and Aseomoku in Delta, Ilushi in Edo as well as Okun and Kelebe in Kogi State.

In his words, “the executive council approved the construction of an inland waterways port at Jamata, near Lokoja, as part of the main projects to make the dredging of the River Niger commercially viable and useful to the economy.
“Also, in continuation of the improvement of the inland water ways transportation, Maku added that the dredging of Orashi River from Oguta Lake in Imo State to Degema in Rivers, the Orashi River is one of the key Inland waterways that government has decided to invest, in order to promote inland water-transportation right from Port-Harcourt or Brass to the Orashi River.
The minister also noted that the dredging project would include disposal of dredged materials in and around the river to construct a navigation channel that would accommodate vessels with drafts of up to 1.5 metres, noting that the project would create 90 professional and non-professional job opportunities for Nigerians during its execution.
Rivers State Governor, Rt Hon Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi (left) with his Jigawa State counterpart, Alhaji Sule Lamido during the former’s visit to Dutse,on Monday

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2012/05/16/fg-to-dredge-orashi-river-votes-n8-3bn-for-inland-waterways-port/

Briefing State House Correspondents after the weekly Federal Executive Council (FEC) meeting alongside Minister of Transport, Senator Idris Umar, Minister of information, Mr. Labaran Maku said the new port in Jamata community in Lokoja, Kogi State is to cost N4.1billion. He said the Jamata port has been awarded to Messrs Inter-Bau Construction Limited, with a completion period of 57 weeks.

According to him, the decision was a deliberate move by government to grow the economy through expansion of commercial activities and networking of ports to link major rivers in the country.

The project when completed, he added, will open up the hinterland to the coastal ports and ease the process of evacuation of agricultural produce, petroleum products, bulk cargoes and distribution of essential imports as well as increase employment generation.

The proposed construction of the Jamata river port in Jamata followed the completion of the River Niger dredging, while its scope of work include building of a warehouse, security post, staff quarters, power house and provision of other port equipment.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Sealeddeal(m): 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
I dont know why people always place their view,about important analysis/issues in nairaland,based on hateful tribal speeches that has nothing to do with realities on ground. The many issues surrounding Nigeria division is not something that will be viewed while trying to out-do one another thereby forgetting what is obtainable.
It is quite glaring that Nigerians are not ready for division in deed and division of Nigeria is quite unnecessary. However,if Nigeria set to divide,there are only three way by which such can be achieved:
1) Nigeria dividing into nations of Southern and Northern region.This is the most feasible line of Nigeria division and the most difficult way to think of Nigeria division and here,the issue of sea access will be limited to North.
2) this will be division along North,East and West but which is not feasible in any way as some minorities of MB,SS may not agree to stay with the large force of the majority ethnic nations in peace.
3) Implosion due to anarchy and which will consequently lead to different forms of war of occupation between different groups and which i believe is not feasible.
Nigeria can never divide along the six geopolitical zones.In fact,the North and West do not believe in 6 geopolitical zone and the very claimed unity among the component parts of the 6 geopolitical zones does not exist and such forming 6nations from Nigeria is never possible.So my question is,where does issue of landlocked SE come into. Therefore,discussing SE with reference to lack of access to sea is not a relevant discussion as it is deficient in day-to-day realities.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by dolphinife: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Pride goes before a fall. If achebe could attest to the fact that an average IGBO man is very arrogant, then we can conclude from the comments coming from the mouths of our dear friends dat the tag is justifiable.

There is no other tribe in Nigeria that is as hardworking as Yorubas. Wherever you find the Yorubas, you see them doing their business without malice and hindrance to any competitors.

There is no sector in this country that Yorubas are not well represented. Mention telecommunication, banking, oil and gas, insurance, real estate, transportation, politics, education,maritime, aviation,etc. Therefore, it would be preposterous, incorrigible and incongruous for some set of people to be ridiculing other tribes, especially the yorubas. The last time I check, the Yorubas have the biggest investment outside this country spread across the globe, but you can never see them flaunt it.

Let it be clear to you all that the most disunited ethnic group in this country is definitely the IGBOS. Between 1999 and 2007 when they were given the senate presidency slot, they almost killed themselves cos of the post and change the senate president like changing menstrual pads. When the PDP national chairman was alloted to them too, they even go to the extent of dragging themselves to court. Are these the same set of people that want to develop their eastern area?

May God Have Mercy

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ezeagu(m): 7:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
dolphinife: Let it be clear to you all that the most disunited ethnic group in this country is definitely the IGBOS.

Name a well-known inter-Igbo conflict.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by owobokiri(m): 8:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
This thread is based on a fatally flawed premise... that somehow, the coastal boundary of the eastern igbos begins and ends with the geographical manipulation by evil minded state creators like Gowon, Babangida, Murtala and Abacha. Nothing can be more sickening. There are Igbos in Delta, In Rivers, in Akwa Ibom and even in CR, Kogi and Benue. When the chips are down they will answer their fathers name and where they chose to belong will depend on the choices they make and not on what Nigeria thinks. If some people will abandon their brothers in Kogi and Kwara because they are afraid of some firefights, the igbos wont tow such line. It is only when such decisions have been made by such groups that we can then sit down and evaluate where the much vaunted coastal boundaries are. . . Yet , even if landlocked, igbos will be far better outside this tragedy called Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by dolphinife: 8:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
ezeagu:

Name a well-known inter-Igbo conflict.

When enugu state governor, sullivan chime sent packing civil servants from the state ministries who are frm abia state. The following week, theordore orji of abia state follow suit. That's an intra-ethnic conflict.

Moreso, I learnt imo govt sent some people packing frm the state. This can never happen with the yorubas cos we see ourselves as Omoluwabi

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ezeagu(m): 8:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
dolphinife:

When enugu state governor, sullivan chime sent packing civil servants from the state ministries who are frm abia state. The following week, theordore orji of abia state follow suit. That's an intra-ethnic conflict.

Moreso, I learnt imo govt sent some people packing frm the state. This can never happen with the yorubas cos we see ourselves as Omoluwabi

I told you to give me conflicts with death tolls. You know very well I can list some serious inter-ethnic violence in all other 'regions', instead you chose to pick a relatively minor political event headed by the individual governors and not even supported by the state citizens. Give me death tolls then I can take your write ups seriously, otherwise mind your own Lagosian sackings!

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by DuduNegro: 8:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
owobokiri: This thread is based on a fatally flawed premise... that somehow, the coastal boundary of the eastern igbos begins and ends with the geographical manipulation by evil minded state creators like Gowon, Babangida, Murtala and Abacha. Nothing can be more sickening. There are Igbos in Delta, In Rivers, in Akwa Ibom and even in CR, Kogi and Benue. When the chips are down they will answer their fathers name and where they chose to belong will depend on the choices they make and not on what Nigeria thinks. If some people will abandon their brothers in Kogi and Kwara because they are afraid of some firefights, the igbos wont tow such line. It is only when such decisions have been made by such groups that we can then sit down and evaluate where the much vaunted coastal boundaries are. . . Yet , even if landlocked, igbos will be far better outside this tragedy called Nigeria.

...you left out Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by dayokanu(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dudu_Negro:

...you left out Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Kano, Kaduna, Jos, Maiduguri.

South Africa, Thailand, Malaysia, Germany and kenya too

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by DeLaRue: 9:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
please don't forget Israel! where they came from originally grin

Oh, and Japan too.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by nku5: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
DeLaRue: please don't forget Israel! where they came from originally grin

Oh, and Japan too.

So all you have to contribute to this discussion is this second hand cheapshot. Smh
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

You are confused ...who is stopping you? I think those stopping you will only be located among your elites having their best of time in Abuja...definitely not Yorubas on NL ( forget the brick bat) nor any average one on the street...truth is Igbos leaving will be a classic case of good riddance...

Yes, it would be nice to part ways with the treacherous betraying yoruba vultures.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Biafra is a fraudulent agenda, invented by a fraudulent ojuku and sold to his ethnic group but thankgod he lost the war else the minorities would have been worse than they are in Nigeria.

NDs shine your eyes ! Isaac Boro died for ijaw freedom,Saro wiwa died for itsekiri stuggle but ojuku ran away for biafran struggle !

They died to free the ND from the strangle hold of the Nigerian Government led by the Hausa/fulani and backed by their slaves the yoruba vultures. Saro wiwa was killed by Abacha (hausa/fulani) while Isaac Boro was killed by Odekunle (yoruba vulture)

ND SHINE UR EYES WELL WELL OOOO!

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
ijaw citizen:

See desperate men!
I understand Igbo too but still, there will be no access to the sea for Igbos. How does that sound? grin grin grin

You guys just have to come to terms that your post Nigeria fate as a landlocked people has been seal by God himself, He only put the keys on the hands of the Ijaws to put you where you belong.

At the vertical stretch of the Imo river, you have;
Ogoni@ the upper western bank
Ibibio@ the upper eastern bank
Opobo, Nkoro & Andoni Ijaws @ the lower western bank
Andoni Ijaws @ the lower eastern bank.

Which of these are Igbo people?
Which amongst them gonna grant you access to the sea?

As for those recalling a "happy & peaceful Eastern region", I'd say happy AMNESIA.

See this yoruba vulture after swallowing one bucket of amala you run down here claiming to be Ijaw?
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
dolphinife: Pride goes before a fall. If achebe could attest to the fact that an average IGBO man is very arrogant, then we can conclude from the comments coming from the mouths of our dear friends dat the tag is justifiable.

There is no other tribe in Nigeria that is as hardworking as Yorubas
. Wherever you find the Yorubas, you see them doing their business without malice and hindrance to any competitors.

There is no sector in this country that Yorubas are not well represented. Mention telecommunication, banking, oil and gas, insurance, real estate, transportation, politics, education,maritime, aviation,etc. Therefore, it would be preposterous, incorrigible and incongruous for some set of people to be ridiculing other tribes, especially the yorubas. The last time I check, the Yorubas have the biggest investment outside this country spread across the globe, but you can never see them flaunt it.

Let it be clear to you all that the most disunited ethnic group in this country is definitely the IGBOS. Between 1999 and 2007 when they were given the senate presidency slot, they almost killed themselves cos of the post and change the senate president like changing menstrual pads. When the PDP national chairman was alloted to them too, they even go to the extent of dragging themselves to court. Are these the same set of people that want to develop their eastern area?

May God Have Mercy

How many bottles of ogogoro did you take
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jul 09, 2013
Abagworo: And again Igbos suffer from "defeatist syndrome" which has seen them answering "yes sir" to anyone in power. The only way you can gain relevance is by fighting for something and getting it which makes you a stake holder. I was baffled when Igbos neglected Odili whom most of us saw as an Igbo man when he was wrongfully dropped from being the VP under Yar' Adua for being Igbo. Edwin Clarke did not hide it that Odili as an Igbo could not occupy the VP ahead of Ijaw for a South-south slot and it was what led to emergence of Jonathan as VP. Alamiesiegha was a better leader blackmailed for supporting Atiku. Today Amaechi another Igbo is being witch-haunted and Igbos are calling him saboteur. Who is he sabotaging? Rochas is the only Igboman supporting Amaechi in his ordeal and tomorrow, many Nairalanders will claim Ikwerre is Igbo but now that the chips are down, did Igbos support our son? Big NO.

The saga continues.

This wikileaks article gives a little insight

http://wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/5113552_re-research-request-nigeria-.html

Something is wrong with your head. How do you expect us to support an Amechi is trying to align himself with terrorists that have been wasting innocent souls daily in the north? Visit Yaba left before it is too late.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

grin cheesy you have a crazy way of putting these people down..

That is what cowards like you & doyakanu do to make yourselves feel good. It is a sign of inferiority complex; we see how you guys give yourselves high fives while wallowing in a false sense of victory and delusion. Wake up long boy, this is 2013!!!

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jul 09, 2013
ilugunboy:

They always expect a favour ....the way they expected a food corridor favour.

BTW...by the virtue of the myth that they own 70% of the richest places in Lagos..Lagos will be an annex of alaigbo...so they still have access to sea from Lagos

I will always say this...Igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria need Igbo.

Yes, we can annex Lagos like your Fulani masters did in Ilorin and installed an Emir. We will drive you guys to Cotonou for refuge. We are waiting for you cowards to start this 'gbege' so that we can know once and for all who the real men are. Last time I checked there are no men in ewedu land, just buys, like ilugun boy grin cheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:30pm On Jul 09, 2013
~Bluetooth:

You can deny this but thankgod you accept the fact that ojuku ran away for biafran struggle.

We can still do that even in the same Nigeria.Maybe ibos should start by learning to live in their gully-ridden region ! I'm always eager to see an undiluted yoruba nation from of scavengers . tongue

We are your masters, the earlier you realized that the better for you. You mock us because we have erosion problem but you forget that the Atlantic is hungry these days and might some day wash away the south west into the bellies of the ocean. grin cheesy shocked

GOD FORBID THOUGH!
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:33pm On Jul 09, 2013
[b]And let me tell all yorubas, the day we leave you is the day the jihadis north, the hausa/fulani invaders will continue from where they stopped at Ilorin and conquer the SW. You guys will wash their plates, mark my words.
I rest my case for now.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by dayokanu(m): 10:38pm On Jul 09, 2013
I dey laff at some generation of wrapper tying men who cant get it up without mentioning my ID
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Yes, it would be nice to part ways with the treacherous betraying yoruba vultures.

It will be highly satisfying to part country with inherently criminally minded people

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

Yes, we can annex Lagos like your Fulani masters did in Ilorin and installed an Emir. We will drive you guys to Cotonou for refuge. We are waiting for you cowards to start this 'gbege' so that we can know once and for all who the real men are. Last time I checked there are no men in ewedu land, just buys, like ilugun boy grin cheesy grin

Who is this one and what exactly is he ranting about?

You are doing notice-me?
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Abagworo(m): 11:12pm On Jul 09, 2013
Dive-Bomber:

They died to free the ND from the strangle hold of the Nigerian Government led by the Hausa/fulani and backed by their slaves the yoruba vultures. Saro wiwa was killed by Abacha (hausa/fulani) while Isaac Boro was killed by Odekunle (yoruba vulture)

ND SHINE UR EYES WELL WELL OOOO!

Abacha is Kanuri. What is wrong Nigerians?
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ALTRUTH(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Abagworo:

Abacha is Kanuri. What is wrong Nigerians?

Mr gworo stop pretending as though u dont understand what Dive-Bomber is trying to say. I am suspecting u to be a vulture, u'r nt frm SE or SS. Remove dat mask pls.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Obiobi8(m): 2:18pm On Dec 29, 2015
ChrisOD:
Imo River runs from Imo, Abia, Akwa Ibom and empties into the atlantic ocean. River Niger runs from outsde Nigeria through Anambra, Imo, Rivers, Bayelsa and empties into the ocean
If Nigeria ================== (hopefullly Akwa Ibom and Rivers/Bayelsa do not remain with Nigeria but form their own country or countries), then Igbos can work with Akwa Ibom and Rivers/Bayelsa to implement the dredging of these rivers up to Aba and Onitsha, respectively, to permit entry of large ships. Those countries (i.e., Akwa Ibom and Rivers) will get their shipping tolls paid for by SE, at the main wharfs, and the ships will sail inward to alaigbo.

More recently, the large electrical appliances used for the Alaoji, Aba power project was shipped in via Imo River (see link). http://www.rocksonengineering.com/pages/About_Rockson/News_Imo-River-Crossing_08-09.html So what I am saying here is very possible with a little more dredging work.

It looks like working on Imo River will be much more sustainable and self containing as it is devoid of external vagaries of the River Niger. Abokis may block the River Niger water upstream of Igboland. In contrast, Imo River begins in Alaigbo.

Alternatively, or even in addition to the above, although Opobo is in Rivers State, it is populated to a large extent by people with Igbo ancestry (King Jaja of Opobo connection). So, with proper win-win arrangment, we can have an ''Igbo annex'' country in Opobo with more ready access to the sea.

Biafra will be part of ECOWAS and AU and UN..

We will have access to the sea..
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by oyatz(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2017
You don't sound intelligent at all. . .Economy of a Nation is not fixed,it changes with time.
To assume that if Nigeria disintegrate with Niger delta oil and Igbos being in another country mean,the Southwest won't thrive economically shows a shallow understanding of economy.
1) Human resources is superior to mineral resources as factors of economic growth.
2) The Southwest even have oil and solid minerals in abundance quantities.
3) With good leadership,every state in Nigeria can stand on itsown and excell.

ChrisOD:

Put the GDP of all the SW states together and divide it by the population of Yorubas and see if you even reach Rwanda sef for GDP per capita. When oil go and Igbos go, then GDP of SW go drop more. Same with other regions.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why Anambra Govt Can’t Ban Us – Tricycle Owners / We Can Only Listen To Nnamdi Kanu- Niger Delta Avangers / Delta: Eddy Ogidi-Gbegbaje Used ₦52.6 Million To Buy Microphones In 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.