Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,072 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... (13020 Views)

EXCLUSIVE: Tension In Aso Rock Only 3 Ministers Have Access To President Buhari / 5 Reasons The SE Will Survive The Decline In Oil Price. / Wike Promise SS And SE Will Leave Nigeria If...(pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 11:49am On Jul 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Digging a gutter through Akwa Ibom doesnt solve your land locked problem

grin cheesy you have a crazy way of putting these people down..

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Nobody: 11:53am On Jul 07, 2013
dayokanu: No worry continue with your landlocked abode and hope AkwaIbom would allow you dig a gutter through their region

They always expect a favour ....the way they expected a food corridor favour.

BTW...by the virtue of the myth that they own 70% of the richest places in Lagos..Lagos will be an annex of alaigbo...so they still have access to sea from Lagos

I will always say this...Igbos need Nigeria more than Nigeria need Igbo.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by fr3do(m): 12:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
As much as I believe in one Nigeria.I support the dredging of these rivers so affliction won't rise a second time(last year's flooding).
Breaking up wont solve our problems.

Wait a minute
if the average SW bigot is disgusted by the igbos,why are they so against the idea of Nigeria disintegrating?

6 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by rapheaders: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
sending my greetings to our in-house efushetan aniwura(desola). you and ileke finish those people no be small. na god say make I save the pages before the clean up exercise by the mods. but awa omo yoruba buru gan.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Emperor007: 12:50pm On Jul 07, 2013
fr3do: As much as I believe in one Nigeria.I support the dredging of these rivers so affliction won't rise a second time(last year's flooding).
Breaking up wont solve our problems.

Wait a minute
if the average SW bigot is disgusted by the igbos,why are they so against the idea of Nigeria disintegrating?

^^^

Ask them, always reasoning from the negative perspective and still so scared they leave.

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chris-OD:
Next time I am in Nigeria I am taking a boat ride from Okigwe, Imo (the source) to Opobo (the mouth) of Imo River.
Too risky.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by Emperor007: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ OP,

You are thinking ahead, keep it up.

When we get to the bridge, crossing it would be very easy for us.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 1:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
fr3do:
With exportable crude oil, cement, solid agricultural base, over 500 manufacturing companies, more than 50 universities, strong banking, three wharves, excellent road network, high calibre professionals, and high grade hospitals, the Southwest has no need for ONE NAJERIA.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by nwabobo: 1:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
rapheaders: sending my greetings to our in-house efushetan aniwura(desola). you and ileke finish those people no be small. na god say make I save the pages before the clean up exercise by the mods. but awa omo yoruba buru gan.

Finish ko, finish ni. I've asked my guys to keep an eye on you on Otigba.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 1:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
dayokanu:

Digging a gutter through Akwa Ibom doesnt solve your land locked problem
The Imo River actually runs through the boundary of Akwa Ibom & Rivers states, into Igboland. Everyone should have FREE PASSAGE TREATY.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by rapheaders: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2013
nwabobo:

Finish ko, finish ni. I've asked my guys to keep an eye on you on Otigba.

my boy so na you change to nwabobo. sunny nafdac are on the watch for you and your brother for una fake drug empire. anytime am in CPU village I will be willing to beat silly you and your guys.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chris-OD:

Hey!!! the North will also be landlocked.

The Southwest is their for them.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by nwabobo: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2013
rapheaders:

my boy so na you change to nwabobo. sunny nafdac are on the watch for you and your brother for una fake drug empire. anytime am in CPU village I will be willing to beat silly you and your guys.

I don't know what u rapping about mate. Nwabobo is and only remains nwabobo. Nwabobo has never been known by or associated with another moniker. Check my date of registeration.

Meanwile, you have broken rule 19 and your ass needs to be banned but I'll spare you so I can have my punch bag around.

3 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by oceania100(m): 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: Let's wait and see........until then, keep dreaming.
. The last time I checked,Nigeria is not landlocked,Nigeria is still one united nation and all part of this country have access to the sea through the nation's sea ports.Dude keep dreaming...when you wake up let me know.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 5:41pm On Jul 07, 2013
ckkris: The Imo River actually runs through the boundary of Akwa Ibom & Rivers states, into Igboland. Everyone should have FREE PASSAGE TREATY.

Imo River does not run into Igboland. It runs out of Igboland. The source is Imo State.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: Let's wait and see........until then, keep dreaming.

Do you have a problem with bilateral economic co-operation with your neighbours?

Your response is quite strange.

3 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ijawcitizen(m): 7:33pm On Jul 07, 2013
ckkris: The Imo River actually runs through the boundary of Akwa Ibom & Rivers states, into Igboland. Everyone should have FREE PASSAGE TREATY.
And who is gonna sign that FREE PASSAGE TREATY with Igbo people. LOL
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 7:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: And who is gonna sign that FREE PASSAGE TREATY with Igbo people. LOL

Whoever is your leader and whoever is the Igbo leader at that time. It is not free passage, it is going to be a bilateral agreement where each group gains.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 7:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
ckkris: Too risky.

Never mind. I am used to boat riding in murky waters. I have taken a canoe on a small river once, from somewhere not too far from Umuahia to Akwa Ibom, passing through many villages you would not know exist.
Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ijawcitizen(m): 7:48pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chris-OD:

The do you have a problem with bilateral economic co-operation with your neighbours?

Your response is quite strange.
The government of Ijawland will never sign any such "bilateral economic co-operation" with Igbo people. We will pepertuate you in your permanent landlocked state which God have in stock for you. The fact that we're cool with you guys now doesn't mean we've forgotten your wickedness of the past, we're still gonna treat your fcck-up in the near future. You will always be at our mercy in the future just as it is now under President Jonathan's administration.

Keep dreaming, it will soon dawn on you people that your landlockophobia is divinely stamped from heaven and not even a "bilateral co-operation with your neighbours" can save you. Before now we're cockroaches in the eyes of Igbo people-to be trampled upon, now we're "your neighbour" very soon we're gonna be your masters. Just keep observing the upward trend.....don't be suprised at my reponse, keep pretending to have amnesia that Eastern Region & Biafra never happened.

5 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ijawcitizen(m): 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
Chris-OD:

Whoever is your leader and whoever is the Igbo leader at that time. It is not free passage, it is going to be a bilateral agreement where each group gains.
There is nothing Igbo people can give us to allow them such access......I'm sorry bro, its never gonna happen. (emphasis on NEVER)

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 7:53pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: The government of Ijawland will never sign any such "bilateral economic co-operation" with Igbo people. We will pepertuate you in your permanent landlocked state which God have in stock for you. The fact that we're cool with you guys now doesn't mean we've forgotten your wickedness of the past, we're still gonna treat your fcck-up in the near future. You will always be at our mercy in the future just as it is now under President Jonathan's administration.

Keep dreaming, it will soon dawn on you people that your landlockophobia is divinely stamped from heaven and not even a "bilateral co-operation with your neighbours" can save you. Before now we're cockroaches in the eyes of Igbo people-to be trampled upon, now we're "your neighbour" very soon we're gonna be your masters. Just keep observing the upward trend.....don't be suprised at my reponse, keep pretending to have amnesia that Eastern Region & Biafra never happened.

You are insignificant in the arrangement. You are not known beyond nairaland. You have no authority. You are a nobody. You are not even Ijaw. You are fake. I am done with you.

10 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by alfaman1: 8:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
I just wish to say that the fact that dayokanu is still here spewing his nonsense shows the maggot that has infected mukina2's brain. She has the audacity to ban me for tribalism but leaves the chief Yoruba tribalist alive here.

Mukina2, this is alfa. I have you in my visor. Get your ban buttons ready. Ewu!

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 8:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
This is an example of mutually beneficial economic cooperation between SE and SS

“Akwa Ibom and Abia states have reached an understanding to work with private sector to reconstruct and dualize the bad Ikot-Ekpene-Aba Road in order to improve economic activities within the corridor of both states''.

https://www.nairaland.com/1350558/ngf-crisis-amaechi-apc-governors

Both sides need each other. Of course this may not be obvious to the short-minded and ignorant.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 8:07pm On Jul 07, 2013
Another smaller example: there is a rural market right on the boarder between Abia and Akwa Ibom in Ikwuano LGA. Both sides buy and sell with each other on weekly basis, both sides maintain the environment, peacefully. These people have come a long way.

2 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by mensdept: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: The government of Ijawland will never sign any such "bilateral economic co-operation" with Igbo people. We will pepertuate you in your permanent landlocked state which God have in stock for you. The fact that we're cool with you guys now doesn't mean we've forgotten your wickedness of the past, we're still gonna treat your fcck-up in the near future. You will always be at our mercy in the future just as it is now under President Jonathan's administration.

The Ijaws are mostly scattered in Bayelsa, Delta, and a little bit in Rivers State. These areas are among the poorest states in West Africa.

From governors like Ibori who is in jail for stealing the peoples money, to senators and state assembly men who have been no call no show, this rascal from above is claiming Igbo people were wicked to Ijaw, even though Ijaws like MEND leader Asari, are living in big mansions enjoying with current and former Ijaw senators and "chieftains" while their people are eating bushmeat.

Anyway, this entire idea of seperation is not going to work until usless leaders in the East are booted out first from office, like Theo Orji. They have no business parading as governors for these years and will surley take over the new republic if the split is tonight.

1 Like

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ChrisOD: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
mens dept:

The Ijaws are mostly scattered in Bayelsa, Delta, and a little bit in Rivers State. These areas are among the poorest states in West Africa.

From governors like Ibori who is in jail for stealing the peoples money, to senators and state assembly men who have been no call no show, this rascal from above is claiming Igbo people were wicked to Ijaw, even though Ijaws like MEND leader Asari, are living in big mansions enjoying with current and former Ijaw senators and "chieftains" while their people are eating bushmeat.

Anyway, this entire idea of seperation is not going to work until usless leaders in the East are booted out first from office, like Theo Orji. They have no business parading as governors for these years and will surley take over the new republic if the split is tonight.

He/she is not an Ijaw. Don't fall for the bait. I almost did. He is a Yoruba impostor trying to create bad blood somewhere.

3 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 9:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: There is nothing Igbo people can give us to allow them such access......I'm sorry bro, its never gonna happen. (emphasis on NEVER)
Igbos already have a small riverside harbour that smugglers use. Please who are the WE you talking about? All people along the Imo River understand Igbo, the language of commerce for centuries, and they co-operate very well. You don't seem to know the terrain al all.

3 Likes

Re: SE Will Have Access To The Sea If... by ckkris: 10:06pm On Jul 07, 2013
ijaw citizen: The government of Ijawland will never sign any such "bilateral economic co-operation" with Igbo people.

Is there any Ijaw-speaking village along Imo River? This man has never seen the Imo River.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Defection: Court Asked To Declare Govs Ortom, Tambuwal, Ahmed’s Seats Vacant / Distribution Of Election Materials Begins In Osun / Tolu Ogunlesi Blasts Guardian Newspaper For Claiming Gbajabiamila Snubbed Jibrin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.