Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,625 members, 7,823,754 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy (95662 Views)

Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Pastor Kumuyi's Son Apologise, controversy finally laid to rest / Deeper Life Church Pastor Kumuyi’s Son’ Wedding In Jamaica Sparks Controversy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Doyensky: 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2013
frosbel:

the devil is always organising meetings, have you attended one before , because you seem to know this for certain !
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
SKYQUEST: some of the post i have seen here so far shows some people are angry with the church and it is pay back time; for every man or woman who has shared an office with a deeper life member but has not been able to steal because of that member, they have finally get their pounds of flesh, i see some are pouring out their venom not because of what really happen but because they have been so fraustrated by some deeper life members who will not allow them to take bribe, destroy other people's lives or falsify records.
i may not agree with that church 100% on its doctrines, but with deeper life around, there is some sanity in the country. kumuyi is one of the pastors in this country i respect and trust, there are so many very good deeper life members also.
though i am not a member of this church, i think if one seriously think of heaven after dealth, one must attend a church where they take holy living very seriously like this church.

na me like your post, because I like am. grin

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 3:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bidam: If you truly love kumuyi as you claim you should have stayed back and prayed for him,rather than slander him as we see you do online everyday of the week.
don't mind him.
He is a 'big' letdown grin grin grin
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
mysticgal:

come take a handshakesmiley
grin
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Doyensky: 3:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
coughs!! ure a big fool hes saying something with d undertone of concern and sadness,ure here askn a foolish question. if u dont knw wat to sae pls kp mute:p
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
dafnna:

I feel remorseful here even though i do not belong to deeper life.
Pst Kumuyi resigned as a mathematician to serve God. He set the unbroken CGP of 4.92 in the mathematics dept, had his masters and was about pursuing his PhD; when the call of God came.
Pst Kumuyi has extensively walked with GOD, spent thousands of hours in prayers, fasting, studying the Word of God, counseling e.t.c to raise a church noted for absolute holiness.
i see the devil has organised a meeting with his cohorts of demons. their strategy is already working.
join me as we intercede for PST KUMUYI. This is not ordinary. cry cry cry
true embarassed

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dmcdad: 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2013
caprini: Everyone is talking about wedding.My only 2 sisters and their husbands are top members of deeper life church.This people wicked pass hitler.My house owner and caretaker are deeper life top members,my rent was increased with 200% in a space of two years.modesty my foot.Murderers and Saddists,meanwhile when they visit my house,they watch DSTV as if after that day,multichoice will close down. angry
You see!!! This is hypocrisy at the highest level... Gosh! God have mercy on us all...

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dmcdad: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
caprini: Everyone is talking about wedding.My only 2 sisters and their husbands are top members of deeper life church.This people wicked pass hitler.My house owner and caretaker are deeper life top members,my rent was increased with 200% in a space of two years.modesty my foot.Murderers and Saddists,meanwhile when they visit my house,they watch DSTV as if after that day,multichoice will close down. angry
You see!!! This is hypocrisy at the highest level... Gosh! God have mercy on us all.....

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by EmekaDopa(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Beginning of an end....end time wahala.....if d father of d girl was suspended, why not d father of d boy too? Unless he (Kumuyi) didnt attend d wedding!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
frosbel:

All children of GOD are ordained into priesthood.

"But you are a chosen people, a royal priesthood, a holy nation, God's special possession, that you may declare the praises of him who called you out of darkness into his wonderful light." - 1 Peter 2:9

smiley
Rabbi, you need a bible lesson, not everyone is called into the five-fold ministry. I believe that is what the poster is trying to say.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by emaminaj(m): 3:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
manmustwac: There's a saying that goes "practice what you preach" which he clearly didn't do & he's supposed to set an example with his children being role models which he clearly did not happen. It just proves that when push comes to shove Pastor William Kumuyi is just a bloody hypocrite like most religious folk & resign? Did I read that he offered to resign? Sorry but african do not do resign O. He must be pretending with his offer to resign

Guy na Man Of God yhu dey call "bloody hypocrite"....na wa
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Donfamous(m): 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
Why should he be removed he is even the owner of the churchh he only offered to resign. And the punishment of the national overseer is too much suspension is ok
k2039:
What's good for the goose is good for the gander, The General Superintendent should also be removed now.

I guess it's now obvious to the leadership that those who have being punished in time past didn't necessarily raise their kids the way they eventually turned out. I imagine the insults those parents would have taken.

Abeg make them continue with tradition. GS should also be removed
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Olaone1: 3:36pm On Jul 07, 2013
NIKE, baby. Just do it. Resign tongue
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dmcdad: 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2013
HotNaijaBabe: This issue is getting out of hand. hiannn! But I'm glad that people will now open their eyes and see that RULES generally are meant for the POOR. There is no sane person with money that will wear the sort of Uniform Deeper Life women wear.. The painful part is My people will not read, they won't learn, they won't seek knowledge cos they are content with just sitting on their asz and so-called Men of God make silly rules for them.

#Deeper life youths are never content with this Rules and most of them do not abide by the rules whenever they are away from their parents or far from home.

@Topic..Although John's wedding is nothing out of the ordinary yet it will so pain the Thousands of Members who had worn drab gowns for their own weddings.

If I start my own church..My rules will be that all members must wear just leaves to church, and they must all go and live in the Bush with no form of civilization whatsoever. And I have bible scriptures to back my rules. Trust me, people will attend my church! Cheiiii!
Yèyè gurl.... Lolzzz

Me no go attend that your church oooooo
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dmcdad: 3:40pm On Jul 07, 2013
Double post
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by dmcdad: 3:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pygru:
No lie, na doctrine of hell fire pursue you from dem.
Hell is real!
That's the problem bruv... They preach about hell and the dangers of going into it and forget about preaching about the love of God and the love of man. Forgetting that when you love God and your neighbour, hell fire will be far away from you... Smh

Little wonder most of them detest their neighbours and disregard them in all ramifications.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by pst4jc(m): 4:02pm On Jul 07, 2013
Pls he shud not resign cos God would ask him of his sheep.and if I may ask where is he resigning to.the church lives on his vision.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by solomon111(m): 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmcdad:
That's the problem bruv... They preach about hell and the dangers of going into it and forget about preaching about the love of God and the love of man. Forgetting that when you love God and your neighbour, hell fire will be far away from you... Smh

Little wonder most of them detest their neighbours and disregard them in all ramifications.
Deeper life church is one of the most ardent preachers of love i have ever seen in my life,and i am not a member yet.
The only difference is that they don't shy away from telling you about the consequences of sin.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 4:04pm On Jul 07, 2013
dmcdad:

emm... emmm... Don't misconstrue my post oo.
Wetin I mean be say frosbel dey afraid of hell that Is why he runaway from DL
---------------------------------
@ bolded, [size=38pt]that is not true[/size]
I have attended DL many times.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
mysticgal: you know even moses faced what kumuyi is facing ie when miriam and aaron spoke against him,you all know what God did to them.yes God is a mercifull God says the bible,the same bible say God is an angry God,so please watch the way you talk against God ordained.

You are right, Mysticgal
It is really saddening that Christians fall into this trap the most...not guarding their thoughts and conversations smiley always so quick to talk against ALL leaders! Haba

Ijoba Orun ku dede araiye eyi pada...Onidajo aiye nbo...I yo bere lowo re...bawo lo se lo...igbesi aiye re. Don't allow the devil use you to utter words that does not edify... Let it go!

#FreeThisCoupleAbeg. cheesy
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
solomon111: Deeper life church is one of the most ardent preachers of love i have ever seen in my life,and i am not a member yet.
The only difference is that they don't shy away from telling you about the consequences of sin.
100% correct
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by flourishG(m): 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2013
ALL LEGALISM AND BONDAGE IN DEEPER LIFE MUST BE AGGRESSIVELY DESTROYED. IT IS UNTO LIBERTY THAT CHRIST HAS CALLED US,WE ONLY DON'T USE OUR LIBERTY AS A LICENSE FOR SIN.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2013

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
I wish you all could listen to the testimony of that lady from Sierra Leonne (Sis Linda's Testimony) whom God revealed His kingdom to. This is a must watch for every one, pls. That lady got loads of warning messages for frivolous Christians and people who don't want to believe that although God is a God of LOVE, however, He is still a consuming fire. I do not have the link here, else I would have shared it. You could google it, pls! That movie would straighten some paths in our Christian walk with God...smiley

Blessings!!!

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 4:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
frosbel:

and who is this Moses we are speaking out against ! smiley

Abeg carry your twisted understanding of scripture commot .

put on your thinking cap!
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Eloghosa78: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
[quote
author=manmustwac]There's a saying that goes "practice what you preach"
which he clearly didn't do & he's supposed to set an example with
his children being role models which he clearly did not happen. It just
proves that when push comes to shove Pastor William Kumuyi is just a
bloody hypocrite like most religious folk & resign? Did I read that
he offered to resign? Sorry but african do not do resign O. He must be
pretending with his offer to resign[/quote]...At tymes U should learn to briddle Ur tongue when Men of God are involved
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jul 07, 2013
He should resign then.SMH
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Pygru: 4:21pm On Jul 07, 2013
flourishG: ALL LEGALISM AND BONDAGE IN DEEPER LIFE MUST BE AGGRESSIVELY DESTROYED. IT IS UNTO LIBERTY THAT CHRIST HAS CALLED US,WE ONLY DON'T USE OUR LIBERTY AS A LICENSE FOR SIN.
kiss tongue
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jul 07, 2013
Bidam: Rabbi, you need a bible lesson, not everyone is called into the five-fold ministry. I believe that is what the poster is trying to say.

Rubbish to the bolded.

We are all called into an office my friend.

"So Christ himself gave the apostles, the prophets, the evangelists, the pastors and teachers," - Ephesians 4;11

There is no special person among the brethren, we are all on an equal plane and status.

“But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. 9 And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. 10 Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. 11 The greatest among you will be your servant. 12 For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted." - Matthew 23;8-10

Stop this nonsense about some specially anointed men of GOD , we are ALL anointed , period.

"But the anointing that you received from him abides in you, and you have no need that anyone should teach you. But as his anointing teaches you about everything, and is true, and is no lie—just as it has taught you, abide in him." - 1 John 2:27

Come out of your churchianity bubble.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
OlowoTee: I wish you all could listen to the testimony of that lady from Sierra Leonne (Sis Linda's Testimony) whom God revealed His kingdom to. This is a must watch for every one, pls. That lady got loads of warning messages for frivolous Christians and people who don't want to believe that although God is a God of LOVE, however, He is still a consuming fire. I do not have the link here, else I would have shared it. You could google it, pls! That movie would straighten some paths in our Christian walk with God...smiley

Blessings!!!

The vision is of the DEVIL and the PITs of HELL.

If you want to know GOD and his revelation, READ YOUR BIBLE.
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:25pm On Jul 07, 2013
m.esther96:
dts nice,afterall my parents were suspended d last tim i wore miniskirt 2 church!

Why u sef wear mini skirt go church? U wan seduce our "brothers in the Lord"? embarassed
Re: Kumuyi Offers To Resign Over Son's Wedding Controversy by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 07, 2013
Seeing all this comment, one will erroneously believe or think DL is falling apart.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (32) (Reply)

Victor Umeh Transforms A Catholic Church Building In Cameroon (Photos) / Have You Praised Him Yet, Today? / Pastor Biodun Fatoyinbo Reacts To Rape Allegation By Busola Dakolo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.