Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,339 members, 7,860,842 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:13 PM

Who Will Tell Channels TV??? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Tell Channels TV??? (3210 Views)

This Photo Of Soldiers Training Will Tell You Why Soldiers Are Mean / Channels TV Addresses Dame Patient As President Of Nigeria [photo] / Buhari's Colored Original Result And Old School Pics: Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by otokx(m): 11:07am On Jul 07, 2013
I really want the railways and indeed the postal service to work as hundreds of thousands of jobs will be created but the government should be sincere and immediately hand over facilities to private hands as they did with gsm.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2013
Who will tell Channels TV? Kayode and Alaero cant tell wicked lies and get away with it. I hate LIES.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by lakpalakpa: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who will tell Channels TV? Kayode and Alaero cant tell wicked lies and get away with it. I hate LIES.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

How can a bus conductor hate passengers??

6 Likes

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by JackBaueress(f): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Who will tell Channels TV? Kayode and Alaero cant tell wicked lies and get away with it. I hate LIES.
It really takes a Liar to identify one! You are a pathetic Liar if you must know. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by abrat: 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2013
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2013
Jack Baueress: It really takes a Liar to identify one! You are a pathetic Liar if you must know. cheesy
Pls can you give instances where I lied? If you do and with proof, I'll apologize. But if you dont, then you'r a satanic slowpoke.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by PapaBrowne(m): 1:54pm On Jul 07, 2013
take dat: Do not blame them if they are unaware. The best way to convince Nigerians is for them to see President Jonathan and his ministers travel 32hour, from Lagos to Kano, and another 32 hours back to Lagos in one of those air-conditioned coaches.

You do not expect everyone to fall for it, when government officials avoid it. Has Maku and his team ever gone on a train trip(Lagos-Kano) as part of the good governance tour to showcase it as an achievement of this government? In Nigeria, government will claim they've built world-class facilities(hospitals, schools etc), yet top government officials and their wards don't patronize them.

I am also waiting for the day I will see Fashola take the BRT to work.
I am waiting for him to send his son to LASU.
And also waiting for the day Fashola would be found at any of the Hospitals that he has renovated.

Incase you dont know, some things are built for the benefit of the masses. The congestion that is been reported despite the 32Hrs ride you claim is a sign that those train services are working for a good number of people.

I as a citizen would not frequently use the BRT in Lagos because I can afford better options but anytime I pass the stations I see a long line of people waiting to get on those dinghy buses. It would be foolish for me to suggest that I will see the BRT as a success only when I see Fashola utilizing them. Infact the day Fashola would decide to start using BRT to work is the day Lagos would start a massive decline.

7 Likes

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by JackBaueress(f): 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Pls can you give instances where I lied? If you do and with proof, I'll apologize. But if you dont, then you'r a satanic slowpoke.
You don't need to apologize. Pathetic liars like you don't admit they are indeed liars! It's written all over your face that you are being paid by your master to spread lies. Keep lying! Liars like you will end up in hell soon! mu che che che che! cheesy
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2013
PapaBrowne:

And also waiting for the day Fashola would be found at any of the Hospitals that he has renovated.

Incase you dont know, some things are built for the benefit of the masses. The congestion that is been reported despite the 32Hrs ride you claim is a sign that those train services are working for a good number of people.

I as a citizen would not frequently use the BRT in Lagos because I can afford better options but anytime I pass the stations I see a long line of people waiting to get on those dinghy buses. It would be foolish for me to suggest that I will see the BRT as a success only when I see Fashola utilizing them. Infact the day Fashola would decide to start using BRT to work is the day Lagos would start a massive decline.
Gbam!
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 07, 2013
Jack Baueress: You don't need to apologize. Pathetic liars like you don't admit they are indeed liars! It's written all over your face that you are being paid by your master to spread lies. Keep lying! Liars like you will end up in hell soon! mu che che che che! cheesy
So you chose to be called satanic slowpoke? Ok, I'm through with you, satanic slowpoke! Next!
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by AZeD1(m): 2:11pm On Jul 07, 2013
PapaBrowne:

Fashola does his medical check up in lasuth.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Waspy(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
@ OP, you get mouth odour? You, tell them now!.. Those TV presenters are right on track jare..... not the yeye train tracks oo
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 07, 2013
A beg, who will tell Channels TV? I am waiting
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Jul 07, 2013
Retrogressive development is not worthy of eulogy !!!

Looking forward to the future !!!
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 07, 2013
Retrogressive development is not worthy of eulogy !!!

Sincere 9gerian: A beg, who will tell Channels TV? I am waiting
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jul 07, 2013
donroxy: Retrogressive development is not worthy of eulogy !!!

What is the relationship between retrogressive or progressive development with telling wicked lies?
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
What is the relationship between retrogressive or progressive development with telling wicked lies?
Since these Channel Dudes are exposed to the world and not sycophants,they considered the lacklustre facilities in the firstclass coach Not in tandem with the economic and financial reality of Nigeria thus saying what they said !!!

While U sincere9gerian may considered just a tarred road an achievement,the quality of such road,and how much it met global reality/design is what some people will tagged achievement !!!

So,stop waiting for ''who will tell who'' U don't expect peeps like ChannelDudes to started ''Jump-Up'' on antiquity of a facility in the firstclass coach of ur Fresh Air Train !!!

Nigerians deserve better based on the potentials of this our great nation , and I think thats what the channels TV peeps are insinuating !!!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 4:09am On Jul 08, 2013
donroxy: Since these Channel Dudes are exposed to the world and not pyscophants,they considered the lacklustre facilities in the firstclass coach Not in tandem with the economic and financial reality of Nigeria thus saying what they said !!!

While U sincere9gerian may considered just a tarred road an achievement,the quality of such road,and how much it met global reality/design is what some people will tagged achievement !!!

So,stop waiting for ''who will tell who'' U don't expect peeps like ChannelDudes to started ''Jump-Up'' on antiquity of a facility in the firstclass coach of ur Fresh Air Train !!!

Nigerians deserve better based on the potentials of this our great nation , and I think thats what the channels TV peeps are insinuating !!!
Its unbelievable how some of you embarrass yourself on this forum. Channels TV presenters said air-conditioned train couches is history in Nigeria but I proved without doubt that air-conditioned trains are back on track. The air-conditioned trains Alaero fantasised about some decades ago, is the same narrow guage railway that is plying Lagos-kano TODAY. So what has changed? Because that of today was restored by GEJ and because some people dont like the face of GEJ, should we now PRETEND as if it does not exist. That is devilish deceit.

No matter how you try to spin this issue, the duo of Kayode and Alaero should be told in clear terms to stop mis-informing Nigerians. They'r always cynical and hard on the FG but patronising when it comes to the Lagos state govt and Fashola. They praise Fashola for EVERY little thing done in Lagos and call him "our own dear" governor, bla, bla. Why?

People should not use their privilleged positions as popular journalists or presenters to undermine the nation or our president. Statements coming from such TV programmes must be FACTUAL and not based on hearsay.

If other Nigerians are comfortable with mis-information and wicked LIES, I am not. I will fight any mis-information and lies as much as possible.

I have now declared WAR on the Channels TV duo of Alaero and Kayode. Thank God for platforms such as NL and other social media platforms. People (no matter their position) cannot get away with cheap lies and mis-information. When the President erroneously said Transparency International rated Nigeria as the second most improved nation, there was a backlash in the social media and he and his team were forced to retract that information. The Channels TV duo of Alaero and Kayode MUST retract those devilish mis-information before I let go.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jul 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Its unbelievable how some of you embarrass yourself on this forum.

Channels TV presenters said air-conditioned train couches is history in Nigeria but I proved without doubt that air-conditioned trains are back on track. The air-conditioned trains Alaero fantasised about some decades ago, is the same narrow guage railway that is plying Lagos-kano TODAY. So what has changed?

Because that of today was restored by GEJ and because some people dont like the face of GEJ, should we now PRETEND as if it does not exist. That is devilish deceit.

No matter how you try to spin this issue
U see Dude,Point out to me whats embarassing in my post u quoted.

What u re trying to clear out is mere Air conditioned status of the first class couches although,they might have exaggerated the Air conditioned status as a result of the worrisome antiquity of such train which failed to meet economic/financial reality of Nigeria, and exaggeration is not new in Journalism!!!

Why are u so frenzy about just mere ''aircondition'' on a ''faka-fiki'' of a train !!!
And If u really think those channels dude erred why can't u put it out to them instead of whimpering here,send them a letter or something , U can post on Nairaland their unedited reply as to why they make such claims !!!
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Genius100: 6:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Can someone post pictures of the so-called air conditioned coaches on this thread? I haven't found any so far
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by luvinhubby(m): 7:14am On Jul 08, 2013
A-ZeD:

Fashola does his medical check up in lasuth.
That is a blatant lie, you know it because some of us know Fashola's family doctor & clinic.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 7:58am On Jul 08, 2013
donroxy: U see Dude,Point out to me whats embarassing in my post u quoted.

What u re trying to clear out is mere Air conditioned status of the first class couches although,they might have exaggerated the Air conditioned status as a result of the worrisome antiquity of such train which failed to meet economic/financial reality of Nigeria, and exaggeration is not new in Journalism!!!

Why are u so frenzy about just mere ''aircondition'' on a ''faka-fiki'' of a train !!!
And If u really think those channels dude erred why can't u put it out to them instead of whimpering here,send them a letter or something , U can post on Nairaland their unedited reply as to why they make such claims !!!
You call it "mere" air-conditioned couches? Well, if it was that inconsequential, how come Alaero and Kayode made so much drama out of the fact that it existed some decades ago? My grouse with them is with the mis-information. Whether we support or oppose govt (at whatever level) we MUST stay with the FACTS. The purpose of this thread is not to celebrate the narrow guage trains but whether we celebrate it or not, the FACT is they are serving the purpose of moving passengers and goods, and taking so much pressure of the roads. And whether we like it or not, the trains in Nigeria today have first class air-conditioned couches, which are being patronised. It is mischievous and wicked for some journalists to sit in their cosy offices and mis-inform Nigerians.

I put up this thread to criticise the actions of the Channels TV duo. They also criticise those in govt and nobody is above criticisms.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by splashbaby(m): 8:17am On Jul 08, 2013
@Sincere9geria. I thought you are a very serious person but now I know you are capable of inane comments with wreckless stupidity...Can you please provide the following before embarking on open show of insanity.
1. Picture of your Faka Fiki air-conditioned train
2. Daily schedule of the Faka Fiki train

If not...please can you keep your tail under your bottom and run away from this thread like the spring chicken that you are!

1 Like

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by splashbaby(m): 8:20am On Jul 08, 2013
@Sincere9geria. I'm less busy now to take you to task on many of your misleading wayward unpatriotic posts here on Nairaland.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2013
splashbaby: @Sincere9geria. I thought you are a very serious person but now I know you are capable of inane comments with wreckless stupidity...Can you please provide the following before embarking on open show of insanity.
1. Picture of your Faka Fiki air-conditioned train
2. Daily schedule of the Faka Fiki train

If not...please can you keep your tail under your bottom and run away from this thread like the spring chicken that you are!
See the opening post and if you follow the first link you'll see pictures (and even description) of the first class air-conditioned couches. Pls, lets stay with the FACTS and avoid sentiments.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by hardknockbroda(m): 8:56am On Jul 08, 2013
Its rily sad how low our standards have become..

How can this train service be considered an achievement in 2013

A serious government won't be proud to show dis off as an achievement.
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
You call it "mere" air-conditioned couches? Well, if it was that inconsequential, how come Alaero and Kayode made so much drama out of the fact that it existed some decades ago? My grouse with them is with the mis-information. Whether we support or oppose govt (at whatever level) we MUST stay with the FACTS. The purpose of this thread is not to celebrate the narrow guage trains but whether we celebrate it or not, the FACT is they are serving the purpose of moving passengers and goods, and taking so much pressure of the roads. And whether we like it or not, the trains in Nigeria today have first class air-conditioned couches, which are being patronised. It is mischievous and wicked for some journalists to sit in their cosy offices and mis-inform Nigerians.

I put up this thread to criticise the actions of the Channels TV duo. They also criticise those in govt and nobody is above criticisms.
Ok brother , really U got me LMAO grin

Ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha ahahahahahaha grin grin grin

Keep criticising the critics ,May God Bless Nigeria and Bring Us Real Fresh Air ,Amen !!!
Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 08, 2013
hardknockbroda: Its rily sad how low our standards have become..

How can this train service be considered an achievement in 2013

A serious government won't be proud to show dis off as an achievement.
I wonder what will be termed an achievement by hateful and cynical minds. Everything being done now is not an achievement in the eyes of people who hate to see the face of GEJ. Roads that were deplorable are being reconstructed, it is not an achievement. Cassava bread initiative meant to empower farmers, its not an achievement. Trains that were DEAD before are being restored, it is not an achievement. Airports that were like poultry farms are being rebuilt, it is not an achievement. We've seen far better elections since 2011, it is not an achievement. Power sector reforms (privatisation and all that), it is celebration of mediocrity. Creation of new federal universities, it is mediocrity. SURE-P and YOUWIN, it is not an achievement. And so on and so forth.

I wonder what will be achievement or PROGRESS for hateful minds. Maybe the head of GEJ on a platter.

When the president was seeking election in 2011, all the sectors, including those mentioned above, were PROBLEMATIC. He was elected to solve those problems and he's doing just that, bit by bit.

2 Likes

Re: Who Will Tell Channels TV??? by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
I wonder what will be termed an achievement by hateful and cynical minds. Everything being done now is not an achievement in the eyes of people who hate to see the face of GEJ. Roads that were deplorable are being reconstructed, it is not an achievement. Cassava bread initiative meant to empower farmers, its not an achievement. Trains that were DEAD before are being restored, it is not an achievement. Airports that were like poultry farms are being rebuilt, it is not an achievement. We've seen far better elections since 2011, it is not an achievement. Power sector reforms (privatisation and all that), it is celebration of mediocrity. Creation of new federal universities, it is mediocrity. SURE-P and YOUWIN, it is not an achievement. And so on and so forth.

I wonder what will be achievement or PROGRESS for hateful minds. Maybe the head of GEJ on a platter.

When the president was seeking election in 2011, all the sectors, including those mentioned above, were PROBLEMATIC. He was elected to solve those problems and he's doing just that, bit by bit.
Dont mind the frustrated myopia derange mugu.
@SincereNigerian,Keep on the enlightment crusade.
Indeed GEJ is working.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking: Ajimobi Re-election Rice Has Landed In Oyo State (photo) / Breakingnews:oyo Lawmakers Sign Impeachment Notice On Ajimobi / Goodluck Jonathan Rejects PDP Sole Candidacy, Says He's Not Contesting In 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.