Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,020 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) - Literature (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) (19814 Views)

Best Fictional Crime Detective Characters / She Came with Hope - A Fiction. / Untitled Fiction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Lagusta(m): 2:43pm On Jul 17, 2013
hey alutacontinua, what's good nah, u too dey enjoy the story abi!!!!
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Danhumprey: 2:48pm On Jul 17, 2013
Popowaa: Cannt stop laughing
Hey sweerie,what's up with you? Having a nice time on this thread,right?
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Danhumprey: 2:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
Weyrey!!! cheesy cheesy Mazi Omenuko, as Ishilove's husband? I can see Foxybone greening with envy! grin grin wink

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by YellowMosquito(m): 3:02pm On Jul 17, 2013
Danhumprey: Weyrey!!! cheesy cheesy Mazi Omenuko, as Ishilove's husband? I can see Foxybone greening with envy! grin grin wink

You never serious o....

Anyway, Foxybone is the rightful owner, like this thread says, it is a work of fiction!!!
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Popowaa: 3:44pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yep
Danhumprey: Hey sweerie,what's up with you? Having a nice time on this thread,right?
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 17, 2013
More updates please cool

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 17, 2013
I need to be in this story.

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 5:10pm On Jul 17, 2013
loading.... embarassed embarassed
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
biolabee:

hmmm.... lets see...

grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
I'm rich grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by biolabee(m): 5:16pm On Jul 17, 2013
adaobi123:

grin grin

#fakestory tongue cheesy grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 17, 2013
biolabee:

#fakestory tongue cheesy grin

angry angry angry angry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by YellowMosquito(m): 5:20pm On Jul 17, 2013
adaobi123:

angry angry angry angry

grin grin grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 5:25pm On Jul 17, 2013
bin gbagbo is typing... embarassed
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
grin grin
freecocoa: What a family.

Lmao grin grin grin.
A family filled up with problems grin
freecocoa: What a family.

Lmao grin grin grin.
A family filled up with problems
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by biolabee(m): 5:26pm On Jul 17, 2013
Apologies ada loloego grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by MrTAnonymous(m): 5:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
bin gbagbo: bin gbagbo is typing... embarassed
HOW MANY MINUTES LEFT
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 17, 2013
biolabee: Apologies ada loloego grin

angry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by biolabee(m): 5:51pm On Jul 17, 2013
adaobi123:

angry

I thought it meant queen of money,,, sorry nau
I, ll write a good story for you nauu

How far with spartacus
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 5:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
[b]The Bunmiogun family were working in their maize farm as usual with the head of the family absent of course under his normal guise of not well. The wives and children were weeding around their maize, when 190 was pressed. He had to attend to nature’s call. The most convenient place they always thought of to ease themselves was in chief CFC’s farm. He ran to CFC’s farm, spotted a palm tree, walked to it, undressed, squatted and began to drop. There was sudden loud cry heard by the rest of the family, so they all rushed to CFC’s farm. They followed the cry and got to where 190 was dropping. There they saw 190 writhing in pain on the ground with fresh shit all over him. He had been trapped. There was a trap at the spot that he squatted to shit so his balls were actually in the trap. He was in severe pains, and everybody was crying. The family later learnt that the trap actually belonged to biolabee, a hunter that lived near the police. Unfortunately, this trap had a lock and it was only biolabee the owner that had the keys to the lock. At this stage, 190 was at the verge of dying as his testes had almost crushed with blood and shit all over him. Houseflies, bluebottles and many other strange-looking insects soon engulfed the place. Sensing a possible fatality, Lagusta ran to look for oga biolabee the hunter to come and unlock his trap to save his brother.[/b]

1 Like

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by YellowMosquito(m): 5:57pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=30pt]Jesus!!![/size] shocked shocked shocked
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bingbagbo(m): 6:11pm On Jul 17, 2013
[b]Unfortunately when Lagusta got to the house he was told by Biolabee’s wife Adaobi that the husband had travelled to Kankamoum to sell meat. Lagusta was in tears since his brother was dying, so he passed home to inform the father Bunmioguns. Bunmioguns hurriedly grabbed a machete and together with Lagusta made for the farm. Bushy who was at home because of the injuries he sustained through the Dygeasy fight wanted to go to the farm too but his father wouldn’t allow him. Soon they got to the spot and 190 had become pale as a result of blood loss and even looked unconscious . With Biolabee the only with the keys to the trap, the only other option to rescue 190 was to amputate his manhood since it was the part that had been trapped. The difficulty here was that, if his manhood was amputated, he would not be able to make a woman pregnant again, and if it was not amputated to, he would die eventually. It was indeed a pensive moment for the Bunmioguns’ family. The women were wailing and the men and boys were looking very sad. 190 himself repeated two words throughout his ordeal, “ my kpekus, my kpekus, my kpekus….!!!”. Bunmioguns finally asked 190, “ make I cut your kpekus or u wan die?...”[/b]

2 Likes

Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by ocephraim(m): 6:14pm On Jul 17, 2013
[size=16pt]DAMN!!!!![/size] shocked angry
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jul 17, 2013
bin gbagbo: make I cut your kpekus or u wan die?...”
If it happened to you as a guy or your BF as a lady. What would you advise??
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by ecolime(m): 7:06pm On Jul 17, 2013
This writer is damn crazy. What a story! shocked
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by MrTAnonymous(m): 7:36pm On Jul 17, 2013
bin gbagbo: Bunmioguns finally asked 190, “ make I cut your kpekus or u wan die?...”
This is damn serious!!! shocked shocked shocked grin grin grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by gendebs(m): 7:40pm On Jul 17, 2013
this self proclaim jokes president is dammm craz.y. neva knw i will eva lyke anythng associated with BIN GBAGBO. More Bama 2 ur bread
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Lagusta(m): 7:52pm On Jul 17, 2013
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Ajibel(m): 8:01pm On Jul 17, 2013
Lwkm grin how can u amputate kpekus Bin u don madt grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by bunmioguns(m): 9:13pm On Jul 17, 2013
Ajibel: Lwkm grin how can u amputate kpekus Bin u don madt grin

*brings out his razor, abt amputating Ajibel balls* grin
Re: BARTER TRADE ( Fiction With Nairaland Characters) by Danhumprey: 9:18pm On Jul 17, 2013
Yellow_Mosquito:

You never serious o....

Anyway, Foxybone is the rightful owner, like this thread says, it is a work of fiction!!!
I know na! wink By the way,them don ban your other moniker(foxybone) again?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

The Chronicles Of Taofik Shakitibobo / "Blood In The Ring" A Crime Thriller By John Mfon. / Amaka The Lesbian 18+

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.