Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,943 members, 7,821,301 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) (10599 Views)

"Tambuwal Na Nonsense"; Nigerian Presidency Takes Another Swipe At APC Leaders / Things You Must Know About The Nigerian Presidency / Nigerian Presidency And Turn-by-turn Failure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by naptu2: 7:42am On Jul 08, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan (The S Guard with the National Flag and Commander in Chief’s Flag)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKtQGHL1Mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btbuFFjFuH8
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Symphony007: 7:46am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2: Goodluck Jonathan (The S Guard with the National Flag and Commander in Chief’s Flag)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wFKtQGHL1Mw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=btbuFFjFuH8
i knew it was a matter of time before you arrived. Thank you for adding more info.
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by overdrive(m): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2013
grin grin
aaronson: O boy!!!!my ambition is becoming a doctor but checking out these benefits accrue to being a president of Nigeria has just made me change my mind to be one someday.....Is there any university one study presidency as a course because I don't wanna go through the election thing.
Does achieving ur ambition to be a doctor deter u from being a president
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jul 08, 2013
Definitely deserves it, the job isn't easy.
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Nobody: 8:51am On Jul 08, 2013
Symphony007: the senate president and house speaker use the president's planes under extraordinary circumstances. Security chiefs use military jets. Only the vice president uses some of the president's plane. Also eagle one is used mainly for foreign visits. When travelling within the country, the president uses a gulfstream or falcon.

You have seen the service chiefs use of the presidential planes? My claim is based on, first person accounts. Have seen them twice board from the jets.

Here are facts.....

The service chiefs also use planes in the presidential fleet.

Of course the service chiefs use military planes .

The ministers of foreign affairs use planes from the presidential fleet.

*in all cases on official assignments.
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Symphony007: 9:04am On Jul 08, 2013
ASO ROCK KITCHEN.
The aso rock kitchen is one of the best kept secrets but a very expensive secret. The aso rock kitchen has about a quater of a billion budget. It is staffed with trained chefs and staffs to cateer for the president's household. State dinners, official lunches and hundreds of other functions taking place in the presidential residence. The president's household has 24 hours service to a chef to make them food anytime they like. True to his words.: the president eats only cassava bread and a lot of locally grown food. He also likes his traditional bayelsa meal called kekefiea and starch. The first lady loves fresh fish pepper soup and her favourite brand of fresh fish is brought in from her native rivers state.while the first daughter is not known to be much of an eater. The son has a massive sweet tooth and has the most junked diet in the farmily.

Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by naptu2: 9:43am On Jul 08, 2013
Henry120:

You have seen the service chiefs use of the presidential planes? My claim is based on, first person accounts. Have seen them twice board from the jets.

Here are facts.....

The service chiefs also use planes in the presidential fleet.

Of course the service chiefs use military planes .

The ministers of foreign affairs use planes from the presidential fleet.

*in all cases on official assignments.

In the past EVERYBODY used the presidential jets. I think it was Abacha that finally limited usage.

In the 1980s the national football teams used Nigeria 001, while the supporters club flew in air force C130s.

I remember the game Ivory Coast vs Nigeria circa 1991. There were around 5 or 6 private or chartered jets that made the trip to Abidjan.

Also remember that Ibrahim Abacha died when the presidential jet he was in (along with Julie Osholukoya and others) crashed.
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by naptu2: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2013
Symphony007: i knew it was a matter of time before you arrived. Thank you for adding more info.

Thanks bro. I'm trying to decide if I should share my motorcade stories or not (they are quite unbelievable).
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Nobody: 9:54am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2:

Thanks bro. I'm trying to decide if I should share my motorcade stories or not (they are quite unbelievable).

Bruv, if you have any recent photos of the nigerian military, please do share in this thread below.

www.nairaland.com/415620/strongest-military-africa/468

*by recent, I mean photos from mali or special operations forces or from NADCEL 2012/2013.
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Symphony007: 10:00am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2:

please do, i'll be glad.
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by Ishilove: 11:04am On Jul 08, 2013
naptu2:

In the past EVERYBODY used the presidential jets. I think it was Abacha that finally limited usage.

In the 1980s the national football teams used Nigeria 001, while the supporters club flew in air force C130s.

I remember the game Ivory Coast vs Nigeria circa 1991. There were around 5 or 6 private or chartered jets that made the trip to Abidjan.

Also remember that Ibrahim Abacha died when the presidential jet he was in (along with Julie Osholukoya and others) crashed.
I read back then in Tell magazine that Abacha rigged the jet to crash because Ibrahim was the biological son of his enemy, Shehu Yar'Adua. Mariam had a 'thing' with Yar'Adua before she married Abacha. That 'thing' resulted in the birth of Ibrahim. Unfortunatley, Julie who was his fiancee was in the plane with him when it crashed. Talk about being in the wrong place at the wrong time. lipsrsealed
Re: Perks Of The Nigerian Presidency.(must See) by droid007: 7:58am On Aug 14, 2013
Obama's trip to africa cost the U.S 40 million dollars. Will you call that his salary?

(1) (2) (Reply)

165 Projects Ready For Commissioning In Akwa Ibom State Before Gov. Akpabio Exit / 500 Vigilante, Hunters Join Operation Puff Adder In Sokoto / Troops Eliminate 17 Terrorists In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.