Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,471 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) (19296 Views)

I Love My Country - Tunji Oyelana Written By Wole Soyinka / Florence + The Machine... Any Takers? / Wizkid - Love My Baby (remix) - Super Hot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Matthewbriggs(m): 12:13am On Jul 08, 2013
I like the opening scene sequence with the kids. Overall this is an average production.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 08, 2013
This is a huge shame,...You copied David Guetta's beat and claim you have done something for yourself.. You are just like your dad, you must have bribed Guetta for this beat, now i am wondering who is doing a video clip to show the world if Guetta actually denies it.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by 99cent: 1:28am On Jul 08, 2013
cool.

dadaic: This is a huge shame,...You copied David Guetta's beat and claim you have done something for yourself.. You are just like your dad, you must have bribed Guetta for this beat, now i am wondering who is doing a video clip to show the world if Guetta actually denies it.

she's a DJ.
ie. she mixes music.

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by cb917d: 2:20am On Jul 08, 2013
Guys she's a DJ according to d article not a singer so why the discontent for no lyrics or verse. Some of ya just need to chill out n quit hating abi was der any intention of oppressing u wit her wealth in d vid? Calm d fvck down n enjoi a good club trance. Must it be 'ee-em-eezy yeh yeh yeh' all d time?
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by cb917d: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2013
dadaic: This is a huge shame,...You copied David Guetta's beat and claim you have done something for yourself.. You are just like your dad, you must have bribed Guetta for this beat, now i am wondering who is doing a video clip to show the world if Guetta actually denies it.

You must be very very deprived that is to say omo ko ri ola ri. Hater oshi. Why u no go attack Jimmy Jatt for remixing D'banj beat. Ignoramus!
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Vansnickers: 6:42am On Jul 08, 2013
She's still better than D'banj.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by hassey(m): 6:50am On Jul 08, 2013
y wount she luv nigeria wen naija is d only country wher d likes of otedola will steal billions and still wrk in d street. D gurl knws if is to b in a country dat has descipline d dad will b spending d rest of his days in d prison
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by feelme3(m): 8:40am On Jul 08, 2013
Shuda used dis bandwidth download tonto songs cry
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by LEXYCOM: 8:48am On Jul 08, 2013
psky: Wetin I be? shocked cool
Na u sabi
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by ArQueBusieR(m): 8:52am On Jul 08, 2013
For a DJ, nice. Would like to do a collab with her.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by anonimi: 8:55am On Jul 08, 2013
OAM4J: #I love my Country# Before nko?

Every member of Otedola's family has no reason not to love Nigeria. Nigeria currently belongs to their likes.

Excellent choice of words.
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by killuminati(m): 9:23am On Jul 08, 2013
Zizicardo: she loves her country and she is based in d uk. which kain love be dat?
kelekele love be dat oh
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by frankailojie: 9:32am On Jul 08, 2013
Pple wf song.. Citizen of UK n Citizen of Naija she's now which of the country is she loving cos pple that LOVE their Countries stays in their country no matter what.. To my understandin she loves UK ba..some of una go jst wake up say na song u wan do stay on to ur DJ wrk ok
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by DICKtator: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2013
Ijele-igbo:
[img]http://3.bp..com/-Rw63XebHBtA/Udlx7bThVXI/AAAAAAAB0pQ/nnDiNlx6sbM/s1600/cuppy.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-z1QXP5lccV0/Udlx75aozRI/AAAAAAAB0pY/JrzA_zRpIZU/s1600/cuppy2.jpg[/img]

Florence Otedola aka Cuppy is the UK based Celebrity DJ and daughter of Billionaire businessman, Femi Otedola. She is big in London and also plays regularly in Dubai and Paris.

This single is the first from her upcoming EP, titled “NeoAfrobeats”, which will also feature collaborations from other Nigerian and International artistes. See her music video for 'I Love My Country'

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cacP-6gwz0A&feature=player_embedded

Why won't she love her country? cos her pops is stinkingly rich. And if she truly loved her country,then that is where she would be not some foreign lands where she obviously schooled.
Love indeed!!!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Why you nor go love ur country... Mtcheew. Next
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
99cent: cool.

she's a DJ.
ie. she mixes music.

You are dull oo..sorry to say..but you are...i said she copied someone's thingy, and you are saying she is a DJ, have you not heard the beat before? Are your ears hurting? If you haven't, i am telling you the beat belongs to Guetta... Are we to celebrate copyright, or creativity... She did a mixture of the new school beat of Guetta, and the old saying of the past, Nija would be better, may i know what creativity she is trying to portray? I think if there is anyone who needs to be praised, it has to be the cinematographer...I think people are actually dull, asking if she paid the kids she used, every kid can do that, they didn't ask them to talk, they asked them to play football, and how does playing football tally with the beat? Yes, i have not done my own, i know that is what the duller ones would say, because music isn't my thing, but creativity only tells us something...If it doesn't, it tells me...
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
cb_917d:

You must be very very deprived that is to say omo ko ri ola ri. Hater oshi. Why u no go attack Jimmy Jatt for remixing D'banj beat. Ignoramus!

You know why stupidity comes from within...It lives in you... Now, our country doesn't take copyright as an important thing, but the western world does, she is in the UK right, and she knows her song won't go international, so young man, i will keep hating, because if she can do this, every one can, the good musicians out there are not praised, because they do not have the access to do what they want, they can't be creative because the music industry wants a specific type of what people like you listen to..Things like what timaya says and what kukere repeats all over and over, do you see Asa doing any copyright, don't think so... And i am sure Jimmy jatt did some little mix on it, young man, this is a true copy right, i see no mix or any sort in this.. You can praise her, fine, to me, this is useless...I know DJ's in the UK that do stuffs like this, but they mix, and not do such a plain copyright like this.. And young man, if our country fights against piracy, they also shouldn't forget that piracy is also what they call copyright, not just the production of cds, but also a copyright of songs, beats and whatsoever, i hope one day you will be the first to do something, and then you will see people make better pay for what you do, and then you know how it hurts..
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by kabaka1: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nice beats n prdxn, but even though I live d beats here, but I'm sorry 2 say that this music is 4 d western market as d beats lack that African feel that Naijas n other Africans can relate n love 2 ball 2. Hope is not lost as I have an advice her. I'll advice her if she really wants 2 produce music for d Naija n other African market, I'll urge her 2 take an African beats music prdxn class from producers like Don Jazzy, Dtunes etc if she really wants 2 make good beats that naijans can really relate 2.

I sabi sey money no be her problem grin, so she can just fly any of dem 2 to her London studio for some African beats music prodxn tutorials 4 as long as she likes.

Anyway, keepup da good work with ya dj efforts wink
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
topsyking: kini big deal... me sef go born for uk...i won give my pikin good life.. all this billionaire..there kids are always abroad
make sure say this two finger she dey shw no min something undecided
topsyking: kini big deal... me sef go born for uk...i won give my pikin good life.. all this billionaire..there kids are always abroad
make sure say this two finger she dey shw no min something
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by ilorioluwaseun: 8:43am On Jul 09, 2013
she has no reason 2 8 ha country
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by DarryOsh(m): 10:43am On Jul 09, 2013
As i read the comments in this thread i see a lot of beefing and inverted snobbery. For goodness sake if i father is rich, she shud jump in d lagoon or wat? To d best of my knowledge, none of us chose our parents. I am sure most of us here plan to b as rich as otedola, so ur kids are definately gonna b like her. They may never step foot in naija and yet they wil claim to love naija. So please cut her some slack abeg! She should not b made to apologise for the blessings in her life. If u av a prob wit her father, face him

1 Like

Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by muwonleru: 1:32pm On Jul 09, 2013
expressdr84: the girl is daft, no lyrics in the song. just kept on repeating ''I love my country"
She is a DJ
Re: Otedola's Daughter Florence - I Love My Country (Video) by aaidel(m): 5:14am On Jul 15, 2013
DarryOsh: As i read the comments in this thread i see a lot of beefing and inverted snobbery. For goodness sake if i father is rich, she shud jump in d lagoon or wat? To d best of my knowledge, none of us chose our parents. I am sure most of us here plan to b as rich as otedola, so ur kids are definately gonna b like her. They may never step foot in naija and yet they wil claim to love naija. So please cut her some slack abeg! She should not b made to apologise for the blessings in her life. If u av a prob wit her father, face him

and in your mind you made sense right?
first off not every child with rich parents turn out like her and i'm sure with the priviledge she has even if its music she decided to go into this is a bad effort
secondly when the said parent source of wealth is the collective commonwealth of the nigerian people why wont they complain?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Is Your Best & Worst Song Of 2018? / Interview With Maleek Berry, Wizkid's Producer / Fans Angry At Beyonce's 'Bow Down' Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.