Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,524 members, 7,823,281 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:03 AM

Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (58378 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by 3kay945(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
just strolling by.... shocked shocked
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
thank God he is fullfiling what he said about church world:;, :Pthank God he is fullfiling what he said about church world:;,
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by mascot87(m): 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
solace-c4t:

yea, it looks intentional
No, it doesn't look intentional but it is INTENTIONAL angry
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by rezzy: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
Why does the pix look like a day light pix?

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
[size=28pt]This is no Night Vigil... Its done in broad day light dude... Cook another story[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by rozayx5(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Looks staged undecided

@least we still have people with brains in this forum

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Mekenz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
d pastor na wood?abeg mak dem enjoy dere selver joor,aftaral non of dem is married.mak dem 4uk joor.mtchew
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by olahero(m): 2:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
grin Y d pastor place his left hand on milk of millionaire lolz
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Fernandinho: 2:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Afriface: Caught in a act. This is seriously not encouraging. Night vigil turn to what? God have Mercy On Us
[img]http://img1.nairaland.com/attachments/1191224_310096_10151487775297513_1663877235_n_jpg88f4843ee1b0dc42945372039eddd6be[/img]

http://www.tundeola.com/2013/07/see-what-night-vigil-turn-into-in-white.html

That doesn't look like night to me..Well staged

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by fittty(m): 2:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
And this made front page? undecided
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by alienvirus: 2:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
I believe this hook line and sinker. Christians sef dey do am for church. Muslims are better sha. The doubting Thomases on this thread can hug transformer. The story is real. I wonder what you wld say had it been muslims involved. lol!

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by tpia5: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
And this made front page?

it has to make front page to counter the deeper traffic.

thats also why there are multiple threads on the topic all over the forum.

its very embarassing (for people) that threads on deeper pulled close to 300,000 views in just over a week.

abeg make nl site admin go give offering o.

lord have mercy, you people are in such soup. You really have a tiger by the tail.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Fhemmmy: 2:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
alienvirus: I believe this hook line and sinker. Christians sef dey do am for church. Muslims are better sha. The doubting Thomases on this thread can hug transformer. The story is real. I wonder what you wld say had it been muslims involved. lol!

Now we wanna turn this into religious war?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Fhemmmy: 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
tpia@:

it has to make front page to counter the deeper traffic.

thats also why there are multiple threads on the topic all over the forum.

its very embarassing (for people) that threads on deeper pulled close to 300,000 views in just over a week.

abeg make nl site admin go give offering o.

Lol . .
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2013
The Op cannot even lie well.If i want to take u 2 court 4 dis kind of claim u'v made,i swear i go milk u dry,ur pocket and bank account would be worst than a desert.Next tym go n learn how to lie well b4 u post a vry serious issue....!Who is d maga dat brot dis to frnt page,his he a learner?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by An0nimus: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Looks staged undecided
Thank you jare. It was staged.

@all if you fell for this, you can fall for anything. no offensesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by CHIDONE: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
She is just receiving anointing 4rm pastor
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by akpanbaba: 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2013
This is not kissing but deliverance in action.This is mouth to mouth deliverance.It is usually done if the siter has anointing of talking too much in the church,school and market.Praise the rod somebody.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by ogoplus: 2:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
rightym: guys we are not dumps, this is a movie scene shut some time last year in IFE(market place)
Joyfullyme:
Point of Addition, it is staged.
Day time.
Look at the environment looks like a sit out.
Caught but still kissing with eyes closed.
Picture taken at close range.
Camera properly balanced.
People centralized in the picture.
rezzy: Why does the pix look like a day light pix?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by sirehorlamz: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2013
Weather for two don cause trouble oooo.d ministry is moving to the permanent site grin
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by akpanbaba: 3:04pm On Jul 08, 2013
alienvirus: 2:48pm
I believe this hook line and sinker. Christians sef dey do am for church. Muslims are better sha. The doubting Thomases on this thread can hug transformer. The story is real. I wonder what you wld say had it been muslims involved. lol

Alienvirus please dont compare.Yours is the worst because you guys always go for under 13 in Arabic school.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by omnitrix: 3:06pm On Jul 08, 2013
Silly post...Hw did dis get here?So...?Not interested...
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Abuklaw(m): 3:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Wetin we no go hear for naija bt sum pipu are smart enough to dismiss the drama just bcoz of being a xtian, and if it was an islamic related issue they will pour out all their saliva on calling it names.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jul 08, 2013
Damn! How come the pastor didnt press and squeeze that damn boo.bs squarely? Why just placing his pams on it?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by collynzo2(m): 3:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abuklaw: Wetin we no go hear for naija bt sum pipu are smart enough to dismiss the drama just bcoz of being a xtian, and if it was an islamic related issue they will pour out all their saliva on calling it names.
Foolish Muslim
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by omnitrix: 3:13pm On Jul 08, 2013
I believe this hook line and sinker. Christians sef dey do am for church. Muslims are better sha. The doubting Thomases on this thread can hug transformer. The story is real. I wonder what you wld say had it been muslims involved. lol!

This is one of the silliest BS that has come out of an individuals mouth...Don't go there..Let's not go into religious semantics,cos you wouldn't be able to contend..You see stuff like dis,instead of authenticating,because you've got a warped & single track mind,you've chosen to generalise..PEA BRAIN...

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by esmeralda1(f): 3:17pm On Jul 08, 2013
@op, hw u take know say d man na pastor and d woman na choir mistress, this was all staged, jst because u wan make point for NL. e ku iranu
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by omnitrix: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
Is Abuklaw not wanted along with Shekau??there is no comparison son...Better run,cos a bounty would son be placed on ur head wanted...mscheeeeew
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Franchilder: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2013
If you ask me, the pastor was givin her anointing. Biside, stage oo or no stage oo things like that happen in the church and even those outside the chuch are no ecceptional.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
Seems like a Drama, the setting doesn't look like a nite vigil at all.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2013
nadia_SA: Nawa ooo.. grin
grin
nadia_SA: Nawa ooo..

d pastor wants to transfer anoiting.. grin
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Bokoharam: 3:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
This one na church? I thought you meant a CHURCH! I mean a PASTOR!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized / CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.