Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,631 members, 7,809,357 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:16 AM

Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (58350 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by gebest: 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
na white garment sef i think say na better church sef, that is what they are known for so no be news again.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by skak(m): 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
please someone say HALLELUYA
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by sylve11: 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
dannysteve99@ya:
Holy Michael.white garment Church na dem dem.na so dem take convice one of my Aunty back in d days.

ehen? so wetin cum happen? d pastor knack her akpako too? cheesy cool
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by mkoabiola: 9:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
God is watching.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by femlij: 9:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Things are happening grin grin grin
nwabasha: Chooooi!!! Na dem win am oooh, cold don catch dem for vigil.. Notin wey God neva see for church.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by ApostlePat: 9:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Cast the 'first' stone if you have not sinned today!
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by BEDMON1900: 9:53pm On Jul 08, 2013
staged indeed,though i'm not a xtian but this is just to stain the celestial group.....this is bad

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
ge best: na white garment sef i think say na better church sef, that is what they are known for so no be news again.
are pentecostals not corrupt
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Hoshuolaley: 10:05pm On Jul 08, 2013
What people nw turn dis world to?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by denzel2009: 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2013
Gives new meaning to speaking in tongues.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by biomedixexcel(m): 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
na fake...look well....dis one na night??

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by toyeanlawlah(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
olujo mimo z really involved.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by somegirl1: 10:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
cele members not a Christans, definitely not a pastor angry angry
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jul 08, 2013
some-girl:
cele members not a Christans, definitely not a pastor angry angry
what church do you attend??,kindly show me the church or organisation that are not corrupted.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
BEDMON1900: staged indeed,though i'm not a xtian but this is just to stain the celestial group.....this is bad
may God be with you
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
ApostlePat: Cast the 'first' stone if you have not sinned today!
you are indeed on point
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by skak(m): 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
akpanbaba: alienvirus: 2:48pm
I believe this hook line and sinker. Christians sef dey do am for church. Muslims are better sha. The doubting Thomases on this thread can hug transformer. The story is real. I wonder what you wld say had it been muslims involved. lol

Alienvirus please dont compare.Yours is the worst because you guys always go for under 13 in Arabic school.

What ought to be your
business is your hypotical catholic bishops and priests who forbids marriage to themselves and end up
raping teenagers, child abuses and gay in a church. This so called men of god don't go for under 13, they go for infants

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by shamson: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hope this is not a movie episode after sheeee
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by shamson: 10:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hope this is not a movie episode sheeee
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by vislabraye(m): 11:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
I don't bliv. Op, u can do better.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by ewosk: 11:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
nyere84: As from tday onwards, i will start attending night vigils. I swear.!!!
hmm ''nauti intentions''
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by samdolad(m): 11:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
nwabasha: Chooooi!!! Na dem win am oooh, cold don catch dem for vigil.. Notin wey God neva see for church.
grin
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by alextayo(m): 12:02am On Jul 09, 2013
@OP I dont know what you stand to gain from cheap popularity. I have never been a fan of celestial church of christ but it is evidently clear that you just want to tarnish the image of the church and you should pray that God will not tarnish your life too. Are you an in-be-cile to know that this is staged. Why are some people so dumb and foolish to believe any crap on NL even if they were told that their mother was caught sleeping with a goat. Depraved minded OP and those that fell for this crap.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by timilehing(m): 4:10am On Jul 09, 2013
this is no night anything. they were caught- Yea but not a picture taken at nigth
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by MistadeRegal(m): 4:15am On Jul 09, 2013
What is this?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Yinkafagoke: 4:21am On Jul 09, 2013
na lie,no be night,day don break
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by otipoju(m): 6:15am On Jul 09, 2013
To begin with I am a Celestian; secondly the poster Afriface is a blogger whose name is Tunde and my message is for you.
You have made a huge claim that a the celestian pastor and choir mistress were caught in the act fornicating in public and you have pasted pictures to prove it. Well and good.
After being a Celestian for 31 years,my observation is that the young man is too young to be a shepherd in CCC.Secondly it is easier for a five year old boy to head the choir than for a female member to do so due to the patriarchal leadership structure of the church, and so I am 99 per cent sure that the woman is not a choir mistress like you claim. The scene in that picture is the front of someones shop and I doubt if any reasonable person will be having sex in public in broad day light, As against the night vigil that you said.
If your story is true- God bless you tenfold for being bold enough to say the truth and you will meet with uncommon favour in all you do.
But if you have cooked up this story to tarnish the name of the Celestial Church of Christ,or to drive traffic to your site,or to be famous, then what you have really done is that from today your name will be tarnished everywhere you go.
Every attempt to progress in your life will be met with frustration.
The minimal growth you have had in your life will become stunted and your entire life will come to a standstill. Any moderator that put an unverifiable post on the frontpage but attempts to hide or ban me will meet with a similar fate. Mr Tunde the only way that you will be free from what you have set in motion is that the same hands that proposed to tarnish the name of the church, will beg for forgiveness and will become an evangelist of the gospel. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU HAVE BROUGHT UPON YOURSELF. Some things are not a joking matter.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by ezzye: 7:22am On Jul 09, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Looks staged undecided

very very
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by tosynomolara(f): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2013
Recieving Anointing gringrin
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Lugard12: 9:05am On Jul 09, 2013
Nawa cant you guys see dat dis os just a home video (hard non to crack ) showing on Stertime cable
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by majorolotu: 9:22am On Jul 09, 2013
towieboy: Cele.... Nothing new undecided
god will punish dat ur mouth to av said cele

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

CAN Rejects Benny Hinn Prophecy About Nigeria / Church Management Information System Course And Certification / Adeboye's 63rd Birthday Message To David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.