Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil (58361 Views)

Pastor And Native Doctor Confess To Killing People, Paraded With Their Rituals / Pastor And His Wife In Court For Beating Co-tenant With Plank / Over 20 Killed At Night-Vigil In Uke, Anambra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by jpphilips(m): 5:25pm On Jul 08, 2013
The girl no fear say pastor fingers go show for he Nri nwa, Konji no dey look face it operates beyond social and religious affiliations

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Sike(m): 5:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
Holy Micheal!!!!!!!
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by miz4oxley(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2013
Abi soosi Celestial lon lo ni
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by bigpastor(m): 5:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
If I were the administrator I would have deleted this thread since it is not evidence-based.
I can also stage-manage anything, snap and post as original.
This should be reported 2 d Admin.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by santanovva(m): 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2013
Hmnnn apart from the fact that they are both wearing white garments (which could just be costuming) I dont c anything indicating the man to be a pastor or the action was done after a night vigil.the picture is so bright (day time) and no shadows indicating the fact that flash wasn't used in snapping the pix.
Imo, op nice humour you got.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by NOLONGTIN1(m): 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Haba!!! I was expecting to see something else, this is not a church and its not even night (night vigil). This could be a movie set, or someone trying to paint the white garmet church in a bad-light. The two of them are even aware of the camera - so its not like they were 'caught'. I believe its a movie set.

This is how blogs, website etc loose credibility - posting made-up or fictitious news to generate traffic.

1 Like

Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by paddyhenry: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
this one no b any nyt vigil
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Samsonklin(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
what do u xpect 4rm white garment pple?
D evil dat men do nowadays baffles d devil himself
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by AyomideDauda: 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2013
I think life has turn upside down,i don't blame the Pastor cos, is not easy
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Cmoyor: 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2013
Thou shall nt judge...[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Cmoyor: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
Samsonklin: what do u xpect 4rm white garment pple?
D evil dat men do nowadays baffles d devil himself
i object... Get ur facts right b4 commenting
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Testerfuze(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
Nappy headed hoes!!!
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Jul 08, 2013
IT WAS AFTER NIGHT VIGIL.

IS THE YOUNG PASTOR MARRIED OR SINGLE?
ARE THEY IN COURTSHIP?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by maluzepeter: 6:18pm On Jul 08, 2013
I wonder d world we are in, D pastor was even pressing the milk button with lot of pressure and D lady's hand was held fixed on d Pastor's gear handle, Woah chill out D spiritual Konji.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by bolakale30(m): 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
nyere84: As from tday onwards, i will start attending night vigils. I swear.!!!
Make we go together, Abeg ! I swear u go too like am !
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by tutaboi(m): 6:24pm On Jul 08, 2013
ok nah!
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by jsheng(m): 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
sexymoma: I cant comment on this thread... The Kissing Ministry was planned.

but you just did now....
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by shikenosa: 6:28pm On Jul 08, 2013
dere is one happenin in my room baby...u are invited
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Flygerian1(m): 6:30pm On Jul 08, 2013
Staged things.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by nanzozo(m): 6:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
shege ka wai!
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by CHEKWASUCHE(m): 6:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
hw i wish d program is white vigin, it wil make sense. Kari go jaree! Many r called bt few r chosen. Mtchew.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Phonon: 6:42pm On Jul 08, 2013
Pastor ti fa gbogbo emi okuku to wa lenu arabirin Fadake jade.E yin Baba o.(PARDON MY 'POOR' YORUBA) Mouth-to-mouth deliverance. grin
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Oluschenco(m): 6:50pm On Jul 08, 2013
moving from spiritual to arousal realm.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Nobody: 6:58pm On Jul 08, 2013
DnigerianPrince: Looks staged undecided

Very fake picture indeed. Moreover the man doesnt look like their pastor but the gateman.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by rhames(m): 6:59pm On Jul 08, 2013
They broke the eleventh commandment." Thou shall not be caught in the act"
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Ay111(m): 7:22pm On Jul 08, 2013
Spiritual Konji....
Looks staged tho undecided
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by AdeniyiA(m): 7:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Badt gurl, wetin u want go do? To receive 'unholy anointing'?
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by Chilug(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2013
omicron: Both the blogger and the person that brought this post to nl and front page are malicious cos i dont see what they hope to achieve with this pic with neither no story nor any means of confirmation. Smh for Nl!
Don't be too religiously sentimental. Nothing is new under the sun. We are living in the end time.
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by chiberr93(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
Anointing mood activated
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by justin04(m): 7:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
She is teaching the pastor how to sing the cele song "jeremoyama" .lol
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by dhamstar(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Call him names if you've never done this before...WHAT A NIGHT VIGIL!!
Re: Pastor And Choir Mistress Caught Kissing After Night Vigil by donclif: 7:54pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dis one na confam yashin tins,fake prophet dem dey town plenti ooooooooo jst si m nw,e jst dey wit God nam....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Excitement In Kenya As "Jesus" Walks Through The Streets Of Nairobi. Photos / Pastor Omasan Mabiaku Delivers A Native Doctor, Destroys His Shrine In Delta / OPM Pastor, Apostle Chibuzor Hospitalized

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.