Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,641 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:09 PM

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date - Phones (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date (32949 Views)

Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2013
fiscalcliff:
£200 pounds for a S3
That's a dirt cheap price cool

Yeah. However some maybe used.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Princeko954d12: 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Samsung make ona try o... Make ona use us play nw nw ona don bring s5 which time t1 one comout
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Segunagagu(m): 9:29pm On Jul 08, 2013
These people are reallly crazy..I just bought note 2 and dey are saying rubbish...am tired..I promise am going to use ny note 2 for 3 years..I dont care if they manufacture s7..
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by physise(m): 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2013
Segun agagu: These people are reallly crazy..I just bought note 2 and dey are saying rubbish...am tired..I promise am going to use ny note 2 for 3 years..I dont care if they manufacture s7..
thats samsung 4 u
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by hustla(m): 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2013
16MP camera? i laugh! better go and check some maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Chinese fones Xiomi and the rest.. They are just using name to buga us.. When S4 comot, them don dey tok S5.. thats one thing i do not like about Sammy.. churning out phone after phone till everyone becomes tired..

Look at Apple, they will never churn out fones every month, yet people will still buy them, outselling Samsung sef.. Semi CHinco Samsung (Korea) will be bringin out fones every 3months like idiots..

If you want to keep up with technology, you will merely kill yourself.. the s4 that came out not too long ago, you never use the features finish oo

Meanwhile, I still dey gather money for my Tecno f7 and no! I never chop today grin grin sad angry

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by hustla(m): 9:44pm On Jul 08, 2013
Frostyzone: Techno phones = Phone of poor people.

It pisses me off when some idiots compare Techno which is a low end Cheap-àss brand with High end and established brand like Samsung. Some even go as far as saying that Techno specs is actually better. What?? Hilarious. It's just like saying that 21' inch LCD tv is better than 40' inch Plasma.

Listen Techno folks, your phone is not even on the level below Samsung, it's somewhere at the basement while Samsung is at the penthouse, okay?

Save some money and buy a solid android that you can be proud of, not some cheap Chinese knock-off that happens to have android O.S.

No be Asia dem dey make Samsung products?
Dont u just feel uber-stupid?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by glathis(f): 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2013
moscobabs: if samsung like make den do Galaxy S10,it cant freak me.my Tecno F7 A.K.A phantom A1 still dey gidigba it gives me all i need in gadgets.
if u like say na poverty dey worry me.then i will tell u wat u can do with ur money than buying expensive phone that will soon become old verson....TECNO family i need ur LIKE jare!!!!! una like it or not TECNO is taking over the market
me I'm wetin 4 Tecno T50,dat will take me 2 d nxt generation

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
Damn ! i would have to return my Nexus 4 and wait for this one to come out then
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jul 08, 2013
hustla:

hustla:

hustla:

i wonder ooo
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2013
igbsam: That's it, I give up.....Am tired of trying to meet up with all this latest technology. Wetin sef, I just manage buy my s3 last week after 8months of gathering the money, i even dey think of buying s4 to meet up now na s5 dey come out ? Na who una go kill una dey find. Na una sabi business pass abi.

to "meet up" with what exactly??
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by ewosk: 10:40pm On Jul 08, 2013
hmmm...wat's d specs for S6?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Frostyzone(m): 11:15pm On Jul 08, 2013
hustla:

Since when did China became the whole of Asia? Since you obviously skipped your geography classes, let me educate you.

The continent of Asia can be classified into 3: Middle east, Far east and East.

In Middle east you find countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and so on.

In east you find countries like India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and so on.

In Far east you find countries like South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam and so on.

In the far east, Japan and South Korea are fore runners when it comes to Electronics, automobiles and Ship building. China has only of recent started to come of age, but haven't quite reached that lofty standard that Japan and Korea are currently enjoying.

Samsung is made in South Korea, which is a different country from China. And all their products are more patronized globally than the Chinese products. Kia, Hyndai, Daewoo, Samsung, and L.G are all Korea products that have attained world class status.

Tell me one single Chinese product that is known for it's quality and durability.

I rest my case.

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by physise(m): 11:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Frostyzone:

Since when did China became the whole of Asia? Since you obviously skipped your geography classes, let me educate you.

In Far east you find countries like South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam and so on.

In the far east, Japan and South Korea are fore runners when it comes to Electronics and automobiles and Ship building. China has only of recent started to come of age, but haven't quite reached that lofty standard that Japan and Korea are currently enjoying.

Samsung is made in South Korea, which is a different country from China. And all their products are more patronized globally than the Chinese products. Kia, Hyndai, Daewoo, Samsung, and L.G are all Korea products that have attained world class status.

Tell me one single Chinese product that is known for it's quality and durability.

I rest my case.
HTC IS A CHINESE PRODUCT THOUGH
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Frostyzone(m): 11:19pm On Jul 08, 2013
physise: HTC IS A CHINESE PRODUCT THOUGH

HTC is Taiwanese which is independent of China.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by physise(m): 11:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
Frostyzone:

HTC is Taiwanese is independent from China.
i rest my case then,chinko na chinko,bt huawei dey try shall
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Frostyzone(m): 11:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
physise: i rest my case then,chinko na chinko,bt huawei dey try shall

...but not quite there yet.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by moscobabs(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2013

It pisses me off when some idiots compare Techno which is a low end Cheap-àss brand with High end and established brand like Samsung. Some even go as far as saying that Techno specs is actually better. What?? Hilarious. It's just like saying that 21' inch LCD tv is better than 40' inch Plasma.

Listen Techno folks, your phone is not even on the level below Samsung, it's somewhere at the basement while Samsung is at the penthouse, okay?

Save some money and buy a solid android that you can be proud of, not some cheap Chinese knock-off that happens to have android O.S.
Can u define wat poor means? Before i comment
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by homaticaya(m): 7:24am On Jul 09, 2013
moscobabs:
Chai must u comment?

Updated via Samsung G S4 grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Demour(m): 7:36am On Jul 09, 2013
timpaker: They should allow me enjoy my S4 na, cry cry cryi just exchanged it with my S3 last two weeks with additional cash to it.
Samsung please na, let my pocket rest na
lol +cryn out louder...
embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by moscobabs(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2013
homaticaya:
Chai must u comment?

Updated via Samsung G S4 grin
u av malaria
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by prettyify(f): 8:24am On Jul 09, 2013
BE LIKE ME THAT IS USING NOKIA TOUCH wink U SAVE MORE grin
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Frostyzone(m): 8:33am On Jul 09, 2013
moscobabs:

You don't need to comment bro, it's not by force.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by 8686(m): 8:52am On Jul 09, 2013
CLASSMAN: IF TRUE MAKE THEM COOL DOWN NOW SHEBI S4 JUST COME OUT WAY BOYS STILL DAY GATHER MONEY TO BUY NA IM THEM WAN RELEASE S5 AGIAN

My brother i tire ooo, now na to dey reconsider buying d S4 or wait till next year cos i'm sure i'll dislike d S4 when 5 is out.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by ibietela2(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2013
Cold blooded: Apple should sue them for dis please; they are out-pacing other companies na undecided.
Team #lenovo grin

lipsrsealed
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by ibietela2(m): 10:26am On Jul 09, 2013

Brand right?? You silly Nigerian what has your country developed??

1 Like

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2013
Frostyzone:

In the far .........

Blackberry is made in ________
(A) Korea
(B) China
(C) Nigeria
(D) U.S.A.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by stephano100(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2013
idee.esperanza:

(A) Korea
(B) China
(C) Nigeria
(D) U.S.A.
baba blackberry is from Canada

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by IdeeEsperanza(m): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2013
InvertedHammer: /
It beats me why f@cking Africans are busy chasing the latest trend in mobile telephony.

New versions come out all the time and all Westerners have to do is turn in their old phone and renew their contracts
without outright purchase of phones. And when such phones damage, manufacturers' warranties or insurance coverages fix them.

But what do you have in Nigeria? You buy it, and keep buying, buying and buying until you drop.
What is it with Nigerians bragging about how much they spent acquiring things while most westerners brag about how much
they save acquiring items.

Nobody spends their way to wealth.

SMH.

//
So true!! My friend in Texas just exchanged her S3 for S4 at a chicken change.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Frostyzone(m): 1:37pm On Jul 09, 2013
idee.esperanza:

(A) Korea
(B) China
(C) Nigeria
(D) U.S.A.

Country of origin is Canada.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nothing beats xperia.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by caukerzee(m): 9:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
J12: Nothing beats xperia.
The only exclusive thing about the xperia its water proof nature. There's a reason why only samsung apart from nexus gets OS updates from google.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.