Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,192 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:04 AM

Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date (32948 Views)

Blackberry Classic Q20 Release Date And Specifications / Samsung Galaxy S5 - Features, Specifications, Price And Release Date / Apple Iphone 6 Release Date, Rumors Update: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Beleeez(m): 5:36am On Jul 10, 2013
donwilz: taaa! Even okada man go tell you say na his ride better pass the latest range rover.After all, them dey transport people. Mtschewwwww
Den ur still in d dark, most ppl in nija buy phone according to hw hy d price is not mindin wat dey nid it 4.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Beleeez(m): 6:15am On Jul 10, 2013
hustla:

No be Asia dem dey make Samsung products?
Dont u just feel uber-stupid?
Dont mind dis emmmm watevr, its jst African mentality dats controllin his silly mind, u talk abt a phone bin cheap nd nt wat its capable of doing. Dat shows hw backward u ar in tinkin.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Beleeez(m): 6:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Frostyzone:

Since when did China became the whole of Asia? Since you obviously skipped your geography classes, let me educate you.

The continent of Asia can be classified into 3: Middle east, Far east and East.

In Middle east you find countries like Iran, Iraq, Saudi Arabia and so on.

In east you find countries like India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and so on.

In Far east you find countries like South Korea, Japan, China, Vietnam and so on.

In the far east, Japan and South Korea are fore runners when it comes to Electronics, automobiles and Ship building. China has only of recent started to come of age, but haven't quite reached that lofty standard that Japan and Korea are currently enjoying.

Samsung is made in South Korea, which is a different country from China. And all their products are more patronized globally than the Chinese products. Kia, Hyndai, Daewoo, Samsung, and L.G are all Korea products that have attained world class status.

Tell me one single Chinese product that is known for it's quality and durability.

I rest my case.
the fastest super computer in the whole world at present is frm china so wats ur point, and beside, in terms of phones, Samsung, apple, LG etc they all started frm d ebb so y are ppl critisizin tecno products wen dey knw deep down dat dey ar actually trying!
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by caukerzee(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Beleeez: the fastest super computer in the whole world at present is frm china so wats ur point, and beside, in terms of phones, Samsung, apple, LG etc they all started frm d ebb so y are ppl critisizin tecno products wen dey knw deep down dat dey ar actually trying!
Of course every great thing started with little begining. Nobody is critisizing tecno products, its just that the tecno bandwagon and their inferiority complex is irritating. They keep harasing and puting their phones in our faces, saying their phones are better and branding ours overhyped and overpriced simply because they cannot afford it. What happened to live and let live?
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by texazzpete(m): 6:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
J12: Nothing beats xperia.

Not sure if serious.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Segunagagu(m): 5:41am On Jul 11, 2013
hustla: 16MP camera? i laugh! better go and check some maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Chinese fones Xiomi and the rest.. They are just using name to buga us.. When S4 comot, them don dey tok S5.. thats one thing i do not like about Sammy.. churning out phone after phone till everyone becomes tired..

Look at Apple, they will never churn out fones every month, yet people will still buy them, outselling Samsung sef.. Semi CHinco Samsung (Korea) will be bringin out fones every 3months like idiots..

If you want to keep up with technology, you will merely kill yourself.. the s4 that came out not too long ago, you never use the features finish oo

Meanwhile, I still dey gather money for my Tecno f7 and no! I never chop today grin grin sad angry
Me I still dey talk am oo..I go use ny note 2 wella..I no care if dem bring S58
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by Frostyzone(m): 7:00am On Jul 11, 2013
Beleeez: the fastest super computer in the whole world at present is frm china so wats ur point, and beside, in terms of phones, Samsung, apple, LG etc they all started frm d ebb so y are ppl critisizin tecno products wen dey knw deep down dat dey ar actually trying!

And so? Boasting the world fastest computer doesn't make a country a global Phenomenon.

Less you forget, Russia is the only country in the world with a working Space station, and so one would think they should be one of the fore-runners in modern technology manufacturers. But that is not the case. In stead we have Japan, Germany, United States, France, UK and South Korea taking the front seat.
United Arab Emirates have the world tallest building, but that doesn't make them home of Sky Scrappers. That would be Hong Kong and New York City.

China having the world fastest computer is just like one of those isolated incidents I mentioned above that have absolutely no impact whatsoever in how the rest of the world views the country. It doesn't change the country's economy so thus, doesn't make a global impact.

And nobody is criticizing Techno brands for been a budget phone. It does what a low-end phone is suppose to do and do it well. No more, no less. But when the TECHNOCRATS(That's what they call themselves) start to throw their low budget phones around and in the faces of the high-end users, claiming that Techno is actually better, then tempers are bound to flare, and bugs(Techno) are destined to be squashed.

2 Likes

Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by caukerzee(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
hustla: 16MP camera? i laugh! better go and check some maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaad Chinese fones Xiomi and the rest.. They are just using name to buga us.. When S4 comot, them don dey tok S5.. thats one thing i do not like about Sammy.. churning out phone after phone till everyone becomes tired..

Look at Apple, they will never churn out fones every month, yet people will still buy them, outselling Samsung sef.. Semi CHinco Samsung (Korea) will be bringin out fones every 3months like idiots..

If you want to keep up with technology, you will merely kill yourself.. the s4 that came out not too long ago, you never use the features finish oo
Meanwhile, I still dey gather money for my Tecno f7 and no! I never chop today grin grin sad angry
are you so dumb not to see that this is just speculation? you idiots who dont follow tech news just come out here to display ignorance. if you were not so ignorant you would notice that samsung realeases its s-series flagship in q2 of the year. korea is not china. you try to take a jibe at samsung by saying its sem-chinko yet you said you were saving to by tecno f7? lol...i laugh at your folly. you need to get your brain checked. and for the records, the galaxy s3 out sold the iphone 5 worldwide. so officially, you did not make any single sense.
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by physise(m): 12:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
caukerzee: are you so dumb not to see that this is just speculation? you idiots who dont follow tech news just come out here to display ignorance. if you were not so ignorant you would notice that samsung realeases its s-series flagship in q2 of the year. korea is not china. you try to take a jibe at samsung by saying its sem-chinko yet you said you were saving to by tecno f7? lol...i laugh at your folly. you need to get your brain checked. and for the records, the galaxy s3 out sold the iphone 5 worldwide. so officially, you did not make any single sense.
i nor fit laugh ogrincheesy
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by jackman10: 10:02am On Sep 03, 2013
Few more rumors:

It may come up with carbon fiber body. It could feature finger scanner for enhanced security. Flexible display and 16 MP HD camera is also on the list of rumors.

source: http://galaxys5info.com
Re: Samsung Galaxy S5 - Specs, Rumors, And Release Date by saleskara: 6:48am On Dec 03, 2013
You may also like to read more about its rumored launch in 2014 http://blog.kara.com.ng/samsung-galaxy-s5-specifications-release-date-and-rumour/
jackman10: Few more rumors:

It may come up with carbon fiber body. It could feature finger scanner for enhanced security. Flexible display and 16 MP HD camera is also on the list of rumors.

source: http://galaxys5info.com

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Airtel Tariff Plans: A Guide To Choosing The Best Plan That Suits You / Is This the King of Budget Phones? / Nokia 6.1 Plus(X6) Unboxing, Review and Comparison With 5.1 Plus and GCAM Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.