Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,714 members, 7,824,027 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? (2010 Views)

Pls Who Else Got This Message From Dragnet/ Airline Services And Logistics(epze) / Cadbury Nigeria Plc Aptitude Test From Dragnet / Any Update From Dragnet Nigeria Test(s)? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by ayobo1(m): 11:55pm On Jul 08, 2013
Dear Candidate,

you have been invited for an aptitude test for Udofe/Shinji on the Saturday 13th of July 2013, you are required to Log on into www.dragnetnigeria.com/test to select your preffered test location on or before 5:00pm july 9, 2013. Log in with the details below:

id: ________

pasword: ___________
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by FreddywellsNGN(m): 12:31am On Jul 09, 2013
did you get this by SMS or via your Email?Also,which of the positions did you apply for?
keep us apprised ,pls.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by ayobo1(m): 12:34am On Jul 09, 2013
@freddy, just open my email and i saw d text, i applied for for the position of a laboratory technologist
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by promise4engr: 12:40am On Jul 09, 2013
Have u selected ur center?all d password I used were all invalid.which password did u use?
ayobo1: @freddy, just open my email and i saw d text, i applied for for the position of a laboratory technologist
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by ifyonline(f): 1:57am On Jul 09, 2013
I got the Text too, am Aving Issues gettin my test Location. It sayin Invalid Password oooo.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by avalontony(m): 2:17am On Jul 09, 2013
i got the msg, but am having problem logging in into the site......its saying invalide password....., whats the way forward?
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by ayobo1(m): 6:54am On Jul 09, 2013
pls check ur email adress again, de just sent me another mail.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by ayobo1(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2013
pls house who knws wat type of test questions to expect?
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by chebyshev(m): 7:12am On Jul 09, 2013
At all, they just sent a new password. I have successfully selected my test location. Best of luck to everyone.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by Nobody: 7:52am On Jul 09, 2013
Expect standard gse questions. Gonna last abt 50mins. In 3sessions. Verbal,numerical and abstract. Each 2b timed differently btw 16-19mins for each session. Its quite easy sha. All d best.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by lolu84(m): 8:32am On Jul 09, 2013
chebyshev: At all, they just sent a new password. I have successfully selected my test location. Best of luck to everyone.

Ħ̀́̀́̀☺ω​ did yu go about it? My own was showing invalid ID and password. Pls, need ur help asap
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by avalontony(m): 8:48am On Jul 09, 2013
how many print outs are we expected to come to the test venue with?
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by dejikays(m): 9:36am On Jul 09, 2013
For adequate preparation for the test,u'll need dragnet GSE format,If u're interested in Dragnet test format,let me know
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by chebyshev(m): 10:07am On Jul 09, 2013
@lolu84,check your inbox for the second mail from dragnet.their you will find your ID and password.just log on with your ID and the password through the link provided in the first mail. That's all I did.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by demmy55(m): 11:38am On Jul 09, 2013
Pls, for all of you who received the mail, did you graduate with 2.1 or 1st class?
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by FreddywellsNGN(m): 2:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
dejikays: For adequate preparation for the test,u'll need dragnet GSE format,If u're interested in Dragnet test format,let me know

Bro,I am very interested in Dragnet's GSE format .kindly forward it to my email add: wellingtonfredrick@yahoo.com.Thanks
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by xtanburg: 3:27pm On Jul 09, 2013
@DejiKays, Please kindly assist with the GSE test questions, really urgent please. email to xtanburg@yahoo.com
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by dejikays(m): 4:50pm On Jul 09, 2013
For the comprehensive GSE format(Numeric,Verbal and Abstract questions with solutions), send a #400 MTN voucher to this number with ur Email address on or b4 8pm 2moro,by 10pm, you'll receive the package.Success is not cheap.
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by dejikays(m): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2013
For the comprehensive GSE format(Numeric,Verbal and Abstract questions with solutions), send a #400 MTN voucher to this number with ur Email address on or b4 8pm 2moro Wed 10th of July,by 10pm, you'll receive the package.Success is not cheap.08181482270
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by ayobo1(m): 9:53pm On Jul 09, 2013
dejikays: For the comprehensive GSE format(Numeric,Verbal and Abstract questions with solutions), send a #400 MTN voucher to this number with ur Email address on or b4 8pm 2moro Wed 10th of July,by 10pm, you'll receive the package.Success is not cheap.08181482270

great man, bt u kn d situation of tinz in naija nw, as applicant in the labour market, no sorry favour market. rilli nt easy man, bt belive we can help eachother in one way or the other tommorow. rilli intrested in the GSE material. pls dis is my e-mail ayclem01@gmail.com
Re: Got This From Dragnet Now, Pls Who Else Got It? by Adam89: 10:17pm On Jul 09, 2013
To get free copies of dragnet gse test and solutions send a blank mail with d subject dragnet past questions to dragnetgsetest@gmail.com. Hope it helps

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Gate Crashing Is Allowed! / Client Relations Officer / Front Desk Officer (temp) Urgently Needed / Graduate, OND And SSCE Recruitment In A Federal Establishment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.