Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,144 members, 7,818,433 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat (4346 Views)

Growing Number Of Rich, Comfortable But Single Men / The 6 Types Of Women Who Always Cheat On Men / Why Are Men Always Afraid To Fall In Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Indifferent(m): 8:20am On Jul 09, 2013
Contrary to what men always think, that if the have money they can always maintain their spouse and she wont think of another man. I think most infidelity cases of cheating wives are mostly wives of rich men.
Could it be that their husbands are so busy making money and forget to service their wives or that their 'rich man' pot belly disables them from giving satisfactory sex to their wife?
Whats your take on this?
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by OCTAVO: 9:34am On Jul 09, 2013
Indifferent: Contrary to what men always think, that if the have money they can always maintain their spouse and she wont think of another man. I think most infidelity cases of cheating wives are mostly wives of rich men.
Could it be that their husbands are so busy making money and forget to service their wives or that their 'rich man' pot belly disables them from giving satisfactory sex to their wife?
Whats your take on this?
My take is that you are very wrong!
Because your topic depicts entirety.
Moreover, not all rich men have pot belly.
Stop being shallow minded!
Yes! That's my take.

2 Likes

Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Indifferent(m): 9:57am On Jul 09, 2013
OCTAVO:
My take is that you are very wrong!
Because your topic depicts entirety.
Moreover, not all rich men have pot belly.
Stop being shallow minded!
Yes! That's my take.
Atleast 90 percent have pot belly. Thats by the way.
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Cholls(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2013
@Octavo you to serious o cool
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by OCTAVO: 10:14am On Jul 09, 2013
Cholls: @Octavo you to serious o cool
Lolz cheesy
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Godson201333(m): 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2013
Hmm i will have to do my own research and then i will come back to you..
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by dasparrow: 4:35am On Jul 10, 2013
Indifferent: Contrary to what men always think, that if the have money they can always maintain their spouse and she wont think of another man. I think most infidelity cases of cheating wives are mostly wives of rich men.
Whats your take on this?

My take on this is that most rich Nigerian men cheat on their wives at some point in their marriage. I mean, even the poor Nigerian men tend to cheat on their wives at some point. So why are you surprised if the wives of these wealthy pot bellied Nigerian men equally cheat on their husbands? Have you not heard of the saying that what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander? Since the average Nigerian seems to see nothing wrong in adultery, you people can go ahead and keep on cheating on each other till Christ Jesus comes.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Nobody: 5:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Rich or poor it doesn't matter... Cheaters are bad mmmmmkay?
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Mynd44: 6:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Indifferent:
Atleast 90 percent have pot belly. Thats by the way.
And where did you pull this statistic from? Your backside?

You need to stop framing up numbers to support your failed ideology

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by k2039: 6:54am On Jul 10, 2013
Actually, cheating has nothing to do with being rich or not. If a woman/man has the fear of God, the thought of cheating will be far from him.

In my few years on earth, after close observation and random sampling, I'm yet to see a marriage where one of the spouses doesn't cheat on the other.

I have seen a rich man cheat on his holy/saint wife and I have seen a rich woman cheat on his rich holy husband.

1 Like

Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Indifferent(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
dasparrow:

My take on this is that most rich Nigerian men cheat on their wives at some point in their marriage. I mean, even the poor Nigerian men tend to cheat on their wives at some point. So why are you surprised if the wives of these wealthy pot bellied Nigerian men equally cheat on their husbands? Have you not heard of the saying that what is good for the goose is equally good for the gander? Since the average Nigerian seems to see nothing wrong in adultery, you people can go ahead and keep on cheating on each other till Christ Jesus comes.
yea cos most of these sugar daddies are mostly rich men. Am yet to see a poor man who is a sugar daddy
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Indifferent(m): 6:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
And where did you pull this statistic from? Your backside?

You need to stop framing up numbers to support your failed ideology
In Nigeria if you don't have pot belly then you are not rich enough. And i havent concluded having pot belly is the cause. I'm only asking.
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by OCTAVO: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Indifferent:
In Nigeria if you don't have pot belly then you are not rich enough. And i havent concluded having pot belly is the cause. I'm only asking.
Ermmm pls I can't see any question here.
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by xynerise: 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
@op. What are you saying?
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
that's ok he's probably cheating too
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Mynd44: 7:49pm On Jul 10, 2013
Indifferent:
I know some bus drivers who have pot belly are they rich? I know really rich folks without pot belly are they poor?

A pot belly in most cases is unhealthy and not a sign of wealth. It is a sign of carelessness
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by k2039: 8:03pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44: A pot belly in most cases is unhealthy and not a sign of wealth. It is a sign of carelessness
Are you trying to insult me.
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Mynd44: 8:05pm On Jul 10, 2013
k2039:
Are you trying to insult me.
Get off your couch and do some exercise before you suffer a darned stroke
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by k2039: 8:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
Get off your couch and do some exercise before you suffer a darned stroke
Stroke ko, strike ni.
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Mynd44: 8:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
k2039: Stroke ko, strike ni.
Okay ooo
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by omiobo: 9:16pm On Jul 10, 2013
No comment

Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 10, 2013
Re: Wives Of Rich Men Always Cheat by nancyberry(f): 10:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
What kind of a question is this?abeg...o put money 4 bed,e go give u satisfation?.....abeg leave matter!rich men are too full of their money n do not have time for their wife,n the wife are in need of the koko and have the money....n the sugar boys are in need of the money...so!

(1) (Reply)

Five Things Some Ladies Do That Sexually Provokes Guys / When He Says Team Foreign, Do This.... / Why You Fall Asleep Within Minutes Of Having Sex And Why She’s Still Wide Awake

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.