Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,044 members, 7,828,674 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? (3056 Views)

Robbie Brady Loses Teeth After Bloody Clash With Teammate In Chelsea Match(pics) / EXCLUSIVE: Oliseh Recalls Mikel For Tanzania Match / Mikel To Be Flown To GLO/CAF Awards In Chelsea Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by spikelord(m): 2:45pm On May 25, 2006
Don't crack me up big bros!
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 3:00pm On May 25, 2006
Now, i have info on the saga.

From Baba Alex and Jose.

A deal had been reached in the region of £10m to £12m.

No contract sign yet.

No money paid yet.

If Baba Alex agree, Mikel will be our player in the next few weeks if not there is absolutely nothing FIFA will do because Mikel is still a United Player.

I hope i will eventually say : Welcome to the Bridge Mikel !
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by shakamc(m): 3:19pm On May 25, 2006
i called mikel's friend and teamate and possibly clubmate again in Chelsea if things work out fine,cuz two of them play for the same academy and stay together in London after they left norway but he didn't pick the phone.i happen to know this mikel'friend who Chelsea wants to sign aswell but he have different problem from mikel's own.i can tell u that they are in somewhere in west London and  with wot i read that manchester and Chelsea are trying to negotiate a deal so that the case will be over.i want to confirm to u that mikel signed a contract with manchester while he was in norway and at that time had no agent or adviser to advice him on wot to do but he later he changed his mind on playing for  manchester. i can also tell u that this guy is not doing any football training in London,they only work out in gym sometimes because they can't train with chelsea who is paying their rent in London until the matter is resolved.but anyway i will try and get my source on the phone but if wot he tells me is confidential then i won't post it here but if it is for the public then i will let u know cuz i don't betray anybody's trust.we jus need to pray for them,as for me am interested in my friend who plays with mikel but i can also tell u that they having a nice time in london but they really want to play football and enjoy london.i will call him again this weekend,let pray he is less busy so i can ask him
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by twinstaiye(m): 4:05pm On May 25, 2006
Now it is confirmed again. Akolawole, I said deep down you are happy, is just that you don't want to celebrate too soon. http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/tm_objectid=17128374%26method=full%26siteid=94762%26headline=chelsea%2dpay%2d%2d12m%2dto%2dstop%2dthe%2dfeuding%2dfor%2dobi-name_page.html
http://www.thesun.co.uk/article/0,,2002390000-2006240107,00.html
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 6:39pm On May 25, 2006
@ TwinsTaiye

Until he signs.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 7:13pm On May 25, 2006
@kola
dude b4 u celebrate too much, u and ur blues (including + or - mikel) would mess up next yr. no premiership cup 4 u. b/c the reds are back. we will start the demistification of chelsea in the charity shield next season ,hopefully it will be played in cardiff, then i'll be there to watch my boys again.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 8:58pm On May 25, 2006
toshmann:

@kola
dude before u celebrate too much, u and your blues (including + or - mikel) would mess up next yr. no premiership cup for you. b/c the reds are back. we will start the demistification of chelsea in the charity shield next season ,hopefully it will be played in cardiff, then i'll be there to watch my boys again.

If you read my comments well, i hardly predict football.

You seems to like your team well well.

1) Whats the point difference between Chelsea and Liverpool in 2004/2005

Ans: 30 points

2) Whats the , in 2005/2006?

Ans:

3) Which team has the gut of beating you in Anfield by 4 goals?

Ans: Chelsea.

Thank you.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by bagoma(f): 10:53pm On May 25, 2006
kola, how did you conclude he is talking about liverpool?
when he said reds he could have meant Man United.(thats what methinks, sha) they are the red devils, remember?
so toshman which is your club?
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by reyes4eva(m): 1:16am On May 26, 2006
He meant Liverpool.
Charity Shield or Community shield as it is now called only features the Premiership winner and The FA cup winner.
Only Liverpool and Chelsea can play in the charity shield in that respect so toshman meant Liverpool.
In fact,Liverpool are also known as the reds.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by bagoma(f): 5:48am On May 26, 2006
alright. i understand now. thanks.

i know liverpool are also reds.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by spikelord(m): 10:26am On May 26, 2006
Chelsea!!!

Still can't talk much for now!

Mourinho wants to sign Yobo as well! What's up with him?
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 11:15am On May 26, 2006
Akolawole:

If you read my comments well, i hardly predict football.

You seems to like your team well well.

1) Whats the point difference between Chelsea and Liverpool in 2004/2005

Ans: 30 points

2) Whats the , in 2005/2006?

Ans:

3) Which team has the gut of beating you in Anfield by 4 goals?

Ans: Chelsea.

Thank you.

WTZ the difference btw the blues and the reds in premiership trophies--reds 18times, blues 2ice diff = 16times
the reds have won more trophies in cardiff than any other english team.
champions league reds 5times,blues 0
my dear kola--think again. have u forgotten, when it matters most red/blues the blues always go down. champios league, fa cup haha let's watch the charity shield.
thank you sir
urs faithfully
toshmann wink
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 11:21am On May 26, 2006
bagoma:

kola, how did you conclude he is talking about liverpool?
when he said reds he could have meant Man United.(thats what methinks, sha) they are the red devils, remember?
so toshman which is your club?

my dear bagoma, there is only one team known globally as the reds. the one and only reds. they never walk alone, they have the most loyal and dedicated fans in the history of football, the great beattles sang a song in thier honor. they are the greatest. they have another name. that name is liverpool man u has never, and will never take the name "the reds". they tried to, but they got stuck, that's why they are called the red devils( for compensation)
cheers, babygirl
all da best
love
toshmann wink
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 11:42am On May 26, 2006
toshmann:

my dear kola--think again. have u forgotten, when it matters most red/blues the blues always go down. champios league, fa cup haha let's watch the charity shield.

I wonder why people dont know the difference between Premier league and premiership.

In Premier league, Liverpool has the richest history while United is still the best in the premiership.

IT IS JUST LIKE CALLING GHANA THE BEST TEAM IN AFRICA, whose last time they won Africa cup was 1982.

In the last 2 years, your win against Chelsea is always controversial, for example Your ghost goal in the champions league at Anfield.

We always beat you home and away easily.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Fimmy(m): 4:43pm On May 26, 2006
IM REALLY GLAD 4 MIKEL.
I KNOW HE WONT STAY ON BENCH MORE THAN 2 YEARS.
I BEG WHICH WING THE GUY GO PLAY,MAYBE JOSE WILL CONVERT HIM TO A STIKER HE DID IT ONCE.
WE SHALL ALL SEE
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by LoverBwoy(m): 5:40pm On May 26, 2006
come on how can he be another striker , dont u know ballack is going to be a striker grin, plus the guy cant shoot -mikel he'll probably be loaned to brentford or reading grin
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 6:49pm On May 26, 2006
Last year nobody gave Essien any chance, the Ghanian walk straight into Chelsea's first team.

Mikel that i saw in Nations cup is in another planet, the kind of player Jose will die for.

Let him sign first then you will see African footballer of the year in the making.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by mochafella(m): 7:32pm On May 26, 2006
Akolawole:

Last year nobody gave Essien any chance.

um, that's not true. It was obvious Chelsea needed a "water carrier" to allow Lampard focus on his offensive game.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 8:02pm On May 26, 2006
mochafella:

um, that's not true. It was obvious Chelsea needed a "water carrier" to allow Lampard focus on his offensive game.

What is not true?

Frank has never be a defensive player.

He cant defend nothing.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by mochafella(m): 8:13pm On May 26, 2006
Akolawole:

What is not true?
Frank has never be a defensive player.
He can't defend nothing.
Akolawole:

Last year nobody gave Essien any chance.
It is not true that nobody gave Essien a chance. It was obvious Chelsea needed Essien a "water carrier/grafter" because Makalele sits deep in midfield and Lampard is more offensively focused. Essien was always going to have a place in that midfield trio. The times when Eidur was dropped into midfield it was Lampard who played as grafter and that is not his strength.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 9:29pm On May 26, 2006
mikel for kukuma go man u where feggie for give am chance to play, for that chelsea wey him dey go e go siddon for bench soteeeey e go get bench sores grin
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 9:36pm On May 26, 2006
@kola,
just like the african champions league, if u like call am seko toure cup or African Champions league, we know say na de same thing with different name. the reds are record holders for life. jelous? sorry ooo grin
kola my broda, no vex too much. but i think u guys need a new coach grin with all the money una get and all the big names, u can only win premiership (a league that bowed 2ice to la liga this season grin) sorry o. try buy RAFA. the man that makes it happen with 10 average players and 1 super hero. cheesy
no vex kola,
i love u grin (i no be gay o grin)na love of God
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Akolawole(m): 3:57pm On May 27, 2006
toshmann:

kola my brother, no vex too much. but i think u guys need a new coach grin with all the money una get and all the big names, u can only win premiership (a league that bowed 2ice to la liga this season grin) sorry o. try buy RAFA. the man that makes it happen with 10 average players and 1 super hero.  cheesy

A new Coach to replace "the special one".

You must be joking.

How much money did Liverpool spend in the last two years?

How many players did they bring in?
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by lalaboi(m): 5:57pm On May 27, 2006
@toshman

All what u said is rubbish. So kewell is an average playa, luis garcia, alonso, reina, morientes, carragher n co are all average players. Rubbish rubbish rubbish. Tink b4 u talk
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by stanech: 6:53pm On May 27, 2006
You all go back to that page and read Mikel signed for chelski not chelsea cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 7:10pm On May 27, 2006
lalaboi:

@toshman

All what u said is rubbish. So kewell is an average playa, luis garcia, alonso, reina, morientes, carragher n co are all average players. Rubbish rubbish rubbish. Tink before u talk

@lalaboi
sorry, no vex, u know say liverpool is not an average team, anyone who gets a shirt in the team is far from average. i just did not have the right vocabulary to distinguish between their greatness and the greatness of stephen gerrard. steve is not just a great player, he is a great captain off the field, and a great person .he is humble and wonderful.
cheers cheesy
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by lalaboi(m): 7:23pm On May 27, 2006
@toshman
Good. Nxt time check dictionary wella o. Lol.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Greatpeter(m): 12:07pm On May 28, 2006
http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/5015536.stm

I think you should open this if you doubt.
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by Greatpeter(m): 12:10pm On May 28, 2006
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 5:44pm On May 28, 2006
i still feel obi shoulda signed for the red devils instead of the blues
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by spikelord(m): 1:54am On May 30, 2006
toshmann:

i still feel obi shoulda signed for the red devils instead of the blues

Don't piss me off man!
Re: Mikel For 3yrs Contract In Chelsea? by toshmann(m): 11:45am On May 30, 2006
if he signed for man u he woulda been more regular and he'll grow but in chelsea, he'll just rot in the bench. watch it. u'll remember me by this time next year.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor T.b Joshua Predicts Dat Spain Wil Beat Nigeria 8-0 / Fifa 2018 World Cup Group Stage Nigeria In Group Of Death / 4 Famous Footballers Who Went Bankrupt(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.