Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,808 members, 7,820,833 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship (24869 Views)

Wrong Reasons Why Ladies Desperately Go Into Relationship/marriage / 6 Wrong Reasons To Start Any Relationship / Wrong Reasons To Get Married. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Centima(m): 7:44pm On Jul 09, 2013
Incredible
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Hove: 7:48pm On Jul 09, 2013
One more thing, these days pple tend to seek advise frm their pastor or so concerning their relatnshp n in most cases this greatly influences (atimes threatens) the natural survival of a nuturing relationship.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
chidyhels: Nice. The truth is that when some guys ask a gal out 'AM SEXUALLY STARVED' is the impression they carry across. Very few go into relationshp without sexual desire.
THE TRUTH IS THAT WHEN SOME GALS
SHOW INTEREST IN A GUY
IM BROKE AND NEED MONEY
IS THE IMPRESSION THEY CARRY ACROSS
VERY FEW GO INTO RELATIONSHIP
WITHOUT DESIRING MATERIAL THINGS

1 Like

Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nice articlesmiley
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by ifykoleyahooc(m): 8:15pm On Jul 09, 2013
@OP God bless u real good for this excellent research.it's a masterpiece.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by naijathings(m): 8:35pm On Jul 09, 2013
firstly, i think the person that posted this thing ^^ above mine is a demented LUNATICC.

[size=18pt]Am I Supposed to comment on this, phone a friend, or walk away ?[/size]
i wonder when humans started needing a furcking manual on how to relate with each other
or how to live this life.

1 Like

Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by JOYCEOUS(f): 8:40pm On Jul 09, 2013
Favormi: [color=#000099][/color]

Hu b dis, ??
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by queeta: 9:08pm On Jul 09, 2013
maxwello.yg:

if women never acted/showed they loved a certain behaviour, men wouldn't have been forced to copy such behaviour. BOTTOM POINT=> The moment women show they don't like certain behaviour, men will change their tactis/pattern and adapt to the trending style women want.

That is very true. The biggest problem women have are themselves. If women respected themselves more, men won't have a choice but to be comply.
It becomes a problem when a woman respects herself but because there are too many out there who won't, the men will always give her the "if you won't take the BS, there are many who would attitude"
This is from personal experience
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jul 09, 2013
Nice write-up... More grease to ur elbow
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by iebanehita(m): 10:39pm On Jul 09, 2013
@Favormi....

You should be banned. Your case is truly different.
I couldn't help laughing at the poster's comment after yours.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Chomzy19(f): 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2013
Oooh please there are no right or wrong reasons, ur reason is ur reason, it cld b for financial,sexual, emotional, marital or social purposes; there is nuffin wrong or right abt it; d only wrong reason might actually b not havin a reason at all to enter it...
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Chomzy19(f): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
queeta:

That is very true. The biggest problem women have are themselves. If women respected themselves more, men won't have a choice but to be comply.
It becomes a problem when a woman respects herself but because there are too many out there who won't, the men will always give her the "if you won't take the BS, there are many who would attitude"
This is from personal experience
nt surprised, it has alwayz been in d nature of men to blame women for their woes, wen questioned on y he ate d forbidden fruit, wat ws Adam's reply again?
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by jejew(m): 11:03pm On Jul 09, 2013
nice article,m impressed with ur outline!
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Chomzy19(f): 11:10pm On Jul 09, 2013
IT is wat it is then,for both guys n gals so let's all stop whinin n PLAY DIS GAME eeh?
Babzilla:
THE TRUTH IS THAT WHEN SOME GALS
SHOW INTEREST IN A GUY
IM BROKE AND NEED MONEY
IS THE IMPRESSION THEY CARRY ACROSS
VERY FEW GO INTO RELATIONSHIP
WITHOUT DESIRING MATERIAL THINGS
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Jankoller(m): 11:18pm On Jul 09, 2013
@favormi

U are a commodity of no economic value.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by sandraLuv2(f): 11:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
I can't have relationship widout numba 1
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by iebanehita(m): 6:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Chomzy19: Oooh please there are no right or wrong reasons, ur reason is ur reason, it cld b for financial,sexual, emotional, marital or social purposes; there is nuffin wrong or right abt it; d only wrong reason might actually b not havin a reason at all to enter it...

From the way you sound, you could encourage your daughter to enter into a relationship with already-made guys and shun guys who aren't wealthy, but got potentials because thats her choice and you see nothing morally wrong about her decision.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by iebanehita(m): 6:10am On Jul 10, 2013
$andra-Luv:
I can't have relationship widout numba 1

Yeah. I agree with you, but it shouldn't be your primary reason for entering into it.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by mydex93(f): 6:42am On Jul 10, 2013
iebanehita:

FALLACY OF GENERALIZATION!!

Not all Ladies bro. You have been meeting the wrong ones, who definitely can't be a wife material.
I so love it when i find guys that can still reason this way..i celebrate you sir

1 Like

Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Uwakuwak(f): 7:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Blackteeth: This post is 100% correct. Let me prove it by asking this question: which of the sexes are in charge of this world?
men are incharge, they should put things right for ladies to follow.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by funkyjms: 7:27am On Jul 10, 2013
Uwakuwak: If men change their ways, women will behave.

If women chanqe their ways, men will behave.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Uwakuwak(f): 7:37am On Jul 10, 2013
maxwello.yg:
if women never acted/showed they loved a certain behaviour, men wouldn't have been forced to copy such behaviour. BOTTOM POINT=> The moment women show they don't like certain behaviour, men will change their tactis/pattern and adapt to the trending style women want.
You speak like a man. If you were a ladies you would have understand better.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by mecussey(m): 8:47am On Jul 10, 2013
I think all men go to relationship for s*x and may find love in the process. while, women go to it for love and finds s*x. Anything more or less is the wrong reason to enter a into relationship.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Uwakuwak(f): 8:54am On Jul 10, 2013
mecussey: I think all men go to relationship for s*x and may find love in the process. while, women go to it for love and finds s*x. Anything more or less is the wrong reason to enter a into relationship.
very correct.
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Nobody: 8:59am On Jul 10, 2013
Chomzy19: IT is wat it is then,for both guys n gals so let's all stop whinin n PLAY DIS GAME eeh?
DONT KNOW ABOUT U TOOTS
BUT I'VE BEEN PLAYING THE GAME
LET THE LITTLE KIDS
DO THE WHINING wink wink wink
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Chomzy19(f): 1:27pm On Jul 10, 2013
iebanehita:

From the way you sound, you could encourage your daughter to enter into a relationship with already-made guys and shun guys who aren't wealthy, but got potentials because thats her choice and you see nothing morally wrong about her decision.
why not? Wat is wrong wit choosing an already made guy over one who is nt yet made? Morally wrong ke? Wat cld b morally wrong wit it, is d already made guy nt human or is it nt a person dt will marry him. I tire for hw pple fink abt already made guys lyk d only tin they hv to offer is money n any girl wit them is jst afta dt money; n if its only money he can offer so wat; if a girl blives only d money will mk her happy them its her decision n lyf, nuffin wrong or right abt it
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by OkBounce(m): 1:57pm On Jul 10, 2013
Gentle Naaz: Now d question is WHAT R D RIGHT REASONS TO START A REALATIONSHP?
u quoted my mind bro
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by iebanehita(m): 6:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
mydex93: I so love it when i find guys that can still reason this way..i celebrate you sir

And I celebrate you ma'am..lol

Chomzy19: why not? Wat is wrong wit choosing an already made guy over one who is nt yet made? Morally wrong ke? Wat cld b morally wrong wit it, is d already made guy nt human or is it nt a person dt will marry him. I tire for hw pple fink abt already made guys lyk d only tin they hv to offer is money n any girl wit them is jst afta dt money; n if its only money he can offer so wat; if a girl blives only d money will mk her happy them its her decision n lyf, nuffin wrong or right abt it

*sighs*.. You clearly are the reason why some women cheat. You are with a guy who isn't that wealthy,,bcz a wealthy guy has been stalking you, you dish the former and go for the later.

So, you can't make your own money and stop depending on men to buy you this and that?
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Tijay90(m): 6:38pm On Jul 10, 2013
think abt it...these are "valid"reasons to start a relationship...otherwise,give the right reasons to start one...
Re: 6 Wrong Reasons To Start A Relationship by Nmeri17: 9:16pm On Jul 14, 2013
All this as reasons not to be in a relationship?! Can someone tell me then why people should date

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Temperamental Girlfriend / I Am Sorry. / Whats The Worst And The Most Embarrassing Punishment You Were Given In School?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.