Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,444 members, 7,954,754 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:33 AM

Review Any Movie - TV/Movies (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Review Any Movie (57774 Views)

How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Find Direct Download Link Of Any Movie / How To Add Subtitles To Any Movie/TV series (Steps plus a 3mins video tutorial) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Review Any Movie by teeluv(m): 12:52pm On May 17, 2010
Kick-Ass. hmmmn,

i wonder why they would let cage dress in a superhero costume, ?? the accent wasnt bad. but just nt d costume,
d story lie for me i think wasnt ok. oly liked the comedy and the blood part,
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 1:30pm On May 17, 2010
@cabali
I think bad reviews also contributed to "Clash of the Titans (2010)" not reaching the $1 billion mark worldwide.
Well, it has managed to make $460 million worldwide so far. It has covered cost of production and marketing which was around $120 million.

@teeluv
Na wa o! The reviews on "Robin Hood (2010)" has not been encouraging at all. undecided I dey fear to go watch the film.
Re: Review Any Movie by teeluv(m): 1:35pm On May 17, 2010
so ive been hearin ooh. i guess ill keep my hands crossed or wait for a DVD version or even download who knows,
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 4:49pm On May 20, 2010
Remake movies aren't doing so well this year. It's hard to take but are the directors and writers acting lazy or what?
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 4:56pm On May 20, 2010
@cabali
Its really been very bad for remakes this year. "Clash of the Titans", "A Nightmare on Elm Street", "Robin Hood", etc. it has been from one bad review to another.
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 10:30pm On May 20, 2010
I feel ya. Let's just see what happens to sequels and follow ups. Iron isn't doing badly for a start. I think shrek forever won't make it that hot. I hear transformers 3 is coming out without the hot Megan Fox. I wonder how they wanna pull that off.
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 10:39pm On May 20, 2010
@cabali
Transformers 3 will be out by Summer of 2011. And Yes, Megan Fox will not be in it. Maybe its because of the quarrel she had with director Michael Bay during the filming of Transformers 2.
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 7:49am On May 21, 2010
Yeah they aren't dating nomore grin
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 10:42am On May 21, 2010
@cabali
Megan Fox and Michael Bay were never dating. During the filming of "Transformers 2", Megan Fox called Michael Bay "a modern day version of Adolf Hitler".
Re: Review Any Movie by teeluv(m): 10:55am On May 21, 2010
there is no way she would be in the sequel after dt statement, omg, the girl harsh ooo
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 11:05am On May 21, 2010
teeluv:

there is no way she would be in the sequel after dt statement, omg, the girl harsh ooo

@teeluv
Yeah! She had a difficult time working with Michael Bay in Transformers 2. So, she dropped the offer of appearing in "Transformers 3".
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:27am On May 22, 2010
Da hell? My post got flagged undecided

Anyhoo. . .Megan Fox is a rubbish actress grin

@Topic
Robin Hood. Not bad actually.
Liked it wayyyyyyy better than Kevin Costner's version but Mel Brook's version is still my favorite cheesy
Certain parts didn't make sense though and should never have been in the movie. I liked how it tied to history and not remain solely a fable. I give it a 5 out of 10
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 9:14pm On May 22, 2010
"Men In Tights (1993)" is the best Robin Hood movie. grin grin That Kevin Costner version of Robin Hood na Yawa. The guy no sabi do British accent at all.
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 6:26pm On May 23, 2010
Well just like I thought; iron can't keep up with steam. At its second week, Shrek makes about 72m which is about three times what iron makes in that week. It is a total wipe clean at the box office though I find it hard to see how forever will deal hard on the third, even!
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 10:25pm On May 23, 2010
@cabali
Don't forget "Iron Man 2" made $128 million in its opening weekend. But now, "Iron Man 2" is losing stamina. It needs Red Bull for more energy and wings to fly to the top.

May is a very tough month for summer movies.
You forgot to mention the disappointing opening weekend of MacGruber $4.1 million.

"Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" and "S.ex and the City 2" will be opening this weekend. Can "Shrek Forever After" stay at the top for the second week?
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 11:11pm On May 23, 2010
For the next 2 weeks at least, shrek will be on top. There is no coming back up for Iron. Sex and the city, Persia, put togeher don't have anything on shrek, believe that.

I will watch iron a third time instead of wasting valuable time on sex and the city.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 1:58am On May 24, 2010
Finally saw wolfman. Not as bad as i expected. Lol @ all those abrupt appearances of a wolf/gollum creature cheesy
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 6:48am On May 24, 2010
yipeeeeeee!! just saw prince of persia cheesy nice movie. who has watched that movie already?
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 9:15am On May 24, 2010
@luizworld
"Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" will be shown in Nigeria, UK and U.S. starting on Thursday.
Are you outside these countries? Or did you download it?

I know that some critics have seen the film in a special screening and the reviews they gave it was not encouraging to me.  undecided

@cabali
Intimacy and the City cheesy grin Its the NL word filter.
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 10:48am On May 24, 2010
^ its already out. . . go check ur cinemas wink
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 5:00pm On May 24, 2010
@luizworld
Genesis Deluxe Cinemas in Lekki, Lagos, Nigeria will start showing "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" on Wednesday.
Re: Review Any Movie by teeluv(m): 1:15pm On May 27, 2010
fracture: anthony hopkins,
good stroyline and good acting too.
didn like the way the sory ended, wasnt expectin him to be caught,
Re: Review Any Movie by cabali(m): 7:56pm On May 31, 2010
Ok, like I said, shrek still on top and I expect it to continue next week. Iron lost steam but only to new releases so I guess it is still on point.

Who has seen Persia? I expect it to stay with more power than robin. They got it wrong with robin this time, about the worst at this level of all robins.
Re: Review Any Movie by obinna5000(m): 10:47pm On May 31, 2010
@cabali
I still foresee "Shrek Forever After" staying at the top next week. I don't think "Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time" can overtake "Iron Man 2" in terms of gross with an opening weekend of $30 million.

I'm going to see "Prince of Persia" again during the week to give my final impression.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:42am On Jun 01, 2010
Prince of Persia: Awesome!
Not too heavy on the story line that you get lost. Big on the humour and a wonderful cast. Ben Kingsley's Nizam was understated, Alfred Molina's Sheik Amar was exuberant (he's my favorite grin), Gemma Arteton's Tamina was passionate and Jake's Dastan was heroic albeit a bit idiotic grin. Most importantly. . .they incorporated Dastan's trade mark jumping/climbing into the movie which made it alot more enjoyable. i give it a 7 out of 10 for being entertaining.
Re: Review Any Movie by chika98: 2:44am On Jun 01, 2010
Iice: I am surprised you liked it. I thought it was more cheesy and less serious. The graphics were okay as well. I got bored after a while and I'm glad I didn't see the midnight show like intended. Haven't really seen any movies I really like recently. All the summer blockbusters have been wack!
Re: Review Any Movie by Nobody: 2:47am On Jun 01, 2010
@iice and chika
I havent watched it yet, but do you guys think its better than THE CLASH OF THE TITANS?
Re: Review Any Movie by chika98: 2:49am On Jun 01, 2010
It is in the same league as Clash of the titians.
Re: Review Any Movie by iice(f): 2:57am On Jun 01, 2010
chika98:

Iice: I am surprised you liked it. I thought it was more cheesy and less serious. The graphics were okay as well. I got bored after a while and I'm glad I didn't see the midnight show like intended. Haven't really seen any movies I really like recently. All the summer blockbusters have been wack!

Have you played the game or watched the game? Granted games turned into movies are usually wack but this turned out good considering it's entertainment level. Yeah i know what you mean by these summer blockbusters.

FL Gators:

@iice and chika
I havent watched it yet, but do you guys think its better than THE CLASH OF THE TITANS?

One thing my brothers and friends agreed on, when the credits started rolling ~ Way better than Clash of the Titans. Coz none of us liked Clash of the titans. PoP was longer for one.
Re: Review Any Movie by chika98: 3:01am On Jun 01, 2010
Nah I've never played the games. I guess we differ on that one then. Clash of the titians sucked. I even saw it at midnight 3D. Gosh it was a waste of my hard earned $8. You shoulda seen me fuming afterwards like "Oh gosh that was lame!" grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (Reply)

Meu Corazon Insisté Lola Vulcan: My Heart Beats For Lola / BBNaija: Fans React To Saturday Night Party Featuring DJ Exclusive (Pictures) / Pray For Me Guys I Just Registered For Big Brother Naija (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.