Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,937 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:13 PM

Ramadan Kareem! - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem! (13049 Views)

Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by HARMYMY(f): 5:06am On Jul 10, 2013
masha Allah may Allah accept our ibadah ameeeeeeeen yah Allah[color=#006600][/color]

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by MusicCafe: 5:07am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulilah! It is Ramadan. Let's roll. Allah will give us piety and the favour to take all the advantage of the month. Masallah. Blessing blessing blessing to the entire Ummah. Ramadan Kareem to everyone. ;DAlhamdulilah! It is Ramadan. Let's roll. Allah will give us piety and the favour to take all the advantage of the month. Masallah. Blessing blessing blessing to the entire Ummah. Ramadan Kareem to everyone.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by FILEBE(m): 5:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem! Pls could anyone help with the Niyyat for begining fasting? I mean the suplication for starting Ramadan fasting.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Yaksssss(m): 5:12am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadani Kareem.....Wish everybody all the best.....May GOD help us All....Amen
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by naptu2: 5:16am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem!

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 5:17am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by ibrash600: 5:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulilah Robilihalamin, ramadan kareem to all my muslim brothers & sisters..we shall witness more of it Insha Allah

SalamLahi aleikum waramotulahi wabarakatuhu
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by gbadexy(m): 5:23am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by omoobajeje1(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2013
What have dis got 2 do with d topic?
engineerd: JESUS IS LORD!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by ponana(m): 5:25am On Jul 10, 2013
Alihamdulilahi....I personally know some people whom we fasted together last year and they are no more. I pray the extra time we all use on earth counts in favour of us when we meet our Creator. Amin

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by siddiq202(m): 5:26am On Jul 10, 2013
FILEBE: Ramadan Kareem! Pls could anyone help with the Niyyat for begining fasting? I mean the suplication for starting Ramadan fasting.
I dont think you need supplication to start fasting. The fact that you woke up to eat by this time is enough. Niyat is not to be said. Allah knows best

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by misterh(m): 5:28am On Jul 10, 2013
FILEBE: Ramadan Kareem! Pls could anyone help with the Niyyat for begining fasting? I mean the suplication for starting Ramadan fasting.
Niyat is in the heart. It doesn't have to be uttered. Just have the intention of fasting and you are good to go. Allahu a'lam.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by bashydemy(m): 5:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadam Kareem to all Muslim Brothers and Sisters, May Almighty ALLAH accept our ibadat
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by coolheed: 5:42am On Jul 10, 2013
misterh: Niyat is in the heart. It doesn't have to be uttered. Just have the intention of fasting and you are good to go. Allahu a'lam.

May Allah bless you with this response. Allah knows what is hidden in your hearts whether you say it out or not. It is sufficient to make your intention from the heart without any verbal supplication and Allah knows best.

RAMADHAN MUBARAK

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by FILEBE(m): 5:54am On Jul 10, 2013
@misterh and siddiq202. Thanks. Allah knows all. I neednt act before HE knows. HE already knows. That's one beauty of Islam. If only some people know though.
Lol! My dad had actually called to ask if i had said the niyat. When i get home we will discuss .
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by FILEBE(m): 5:56am On Jul 10, 2013
misterh: Niyat is in the heart. It doesn't have to be uttered. Just have the intention of fasting and you are good to go. Allahu a'lam.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by IAMBREEZY: 6:00am On Jul 10, 2013
ramadan KAREEM
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Mubarak! grin
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Salimyaro: 6:28am On Jul 10, 2013
I thank Allah for letting me Witness yet Another Ramadhan. Ya Allah Grant us the Goodness and Barakah of this month
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Lateef9961(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2013
,Alhamdulilah,ramadan x here again. My prayer goes 2 d resident of borno,yobe and all oda volatile northern xtate,may Allah in his mercy restore normalcy bak 2 dos state. My prayer also goes 2 9ja at large,may allah gve us spirit 2 live peacefuly wit awa neigbourx..... Amin suma amin.
My prayer also goes 2 my mum (aldo she is a xtian) but she always mak sure she wake up and cuk 4 d family during ramadan,may allah uplift ha in al ha endevourx. Amin.

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by maninmood(m): 6:32am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem! I am a christian; wife a Muslim. I have taken it upon myself to fast for 20 days out of the holy days of Ramadan. May God answer all our prayers and forgive our sins. Amin!

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by fankasibe: 6:36am On Jul 10, 2013
thanks to Allah for another year.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by mansaleh(m): 6:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by AbdH: 6:43am On Jul 10, 2013
I love Islam,
I love Ramadhan,
I thank Allah for giving me another opportunity to gather rewards.
May Allah accept all of our prayers.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Adetutu300(f): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2013
DJDOLA: ramdan kareem
Allahu Akram
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Dawdy(m): 6:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan kareem.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advise For Muslim Youths Going To NYSC Orientation Camp / What Next After Ramadan? / How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.