Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,262 members, 7,811,731 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Ramadan Kareem! - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ramadan Kareem! (13037 Views)

Ramadan Kareem: Fast Commences In Nigeria! / Happy Ramadan Kareem To All Nairalanders / Ramadan Kareem To Every Muslim (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by killuminati(m): 6:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulillahi rabil aalamin
Al rahman, al'rahim
Malik yaumi deen
Iyaka na'abud wa iyaka nasta'een
Ihdinna siratal mustaqim
Siratal ladhina an'amta alaihim
Gairil magdub alayhim wa ladwaaalin

Amin

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by didicold(f): 7:05am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem, May Allah accept our fast as an act of Ibaadah, we av been anticipatin and it found us alive, Allahu Akbar
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by AtbuAbdul(m): 7:23am On Jul 10, 2013
On the authority of Abu Harayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) from the Prophet (Peace be upon him), who said: Allah (mighty and sublime be He) says: Fasting is Mine and it is I who give reward for it. [A man] gives up his sexual passion, his food and his drink for my sake. Fasting is like a shield, and he who fasts has two joys: a joy when he breaks his fast and a joy when he meets his Lord. The change in the breath of the mouth of him who fasts is better in Allah's estimation than the smell of musk.

It was related by al-Bukhari (also by Muslim, Malik, at-Tirmidhi, an-Nasa'i and Ibn Majah). Ramadan Mubarak

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 7:42am On Jul 10, 2013
May Allah make ur day beautiful, Ur home peaceful, Ur efforts fruitful, Ur time wonderful & Ur life meaningful. ALAHUMO BALIGNA RAMADAN!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by dmy(m): 7:48am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem!Alhamdulilah. We thank Almighty Allah for giving us the grace to witness another Ramadan and we pray for his forgiveness and blessings in this Holy month.Amin
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Hadesparks(f): 7:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan mubaraq.... MAY ALMIGHTY ALLAH(S.W.T) BLESS US ALL.... AND make it an act of IBADAH 4 us.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by ayospecie(m): 7:53am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem to all our Muslims friends and families.

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Eneze1(f): 7:55am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadam Kareem to all the Muslims out there, kindly use this period to preach peace and unity, may God bless us all
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by shamson: 7:56am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Dagoma: 7:57am On Jul 10, 2013
May we be among those to be forgiven of our sins this month and rewarded with Aljannatul-Firdaus.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Emkay2(m): 7:58am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem to all muslim brothers and sisters,
Ma Sallam
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by rezzy: 8:00am On Jul 10, 2013
Happy fasting to my cousin and father and friends.

Pls use this opportunity to pray for our country ooo.
Thanks
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Xzhibit: 8:06am On Jul 10, 2013
INSHA ALAHU.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Bsmartt(m): 8:11am On Jul 10, 2013
i say Ramadan Mubarak to the entire muslims and non-muslims in our great country,NIGERIA and the whole universe. i also want to say congratulations to my parent for becoming GRANDPA AND GRANDMA on the first day of Ramadan. #smiles

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Keemie(f): 8:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Mubarak to all my Muslim brothers and sisters all over the world, have a blessed, happy and peaceful Ramadan. رمضان كريييم
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by probsolver: 8:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan Kareem! I want to suggest we use this medium to publicise any ramadan activities in ur neighbourhood vis a vis ramadan lectures, iftar, itikaf etc. May Allah accept it as act of worship. Ramadan Kareem to all
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 8:22am On Jul 10, 2013
[size=18pt]Ramadan Kareem to all my muslim friends. My support, prayers and thoughts are with you all.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by enioladeran: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2013
Allahu akbar.[/quote] cheesy
iamswizz: I sighted the moon about 2 weeks ago.. Though it looked like the sun because it rose from the west and set in the east...

Or im i not alright?

Allahu akbar.

you were moon-walking grin grin grin grin
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by AlPicapcI(m): 8:28am On Jul 10, 2013
ummmmmh!!! waiting for His creature to worship the creator....
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by babaireti(m): 8:31am On Jul 10, 2013
Al'amdullilah we started the holy Month in health and wealth ,we shall also see the end of it in good state inshah Allah.Ramadan Qareem

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by nigonus: 8:37am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulillah, here is wishing all muslims a beneficial Ramadhan, with improvement in deen, iman, character and worldly needs.

Just a quick note - it is better to say Ramadhan mubarak than Ramadhan Kareem. Explanation in the link below:

http://pearlsofislam.tumblr.com/post/27596089135/should-one-say-ramadan-kareem-or-ramadan-mubarak

P.S. @OP, good one on sighting the moon, although I no see the moon from that pic even though I shine my eye well well tongue
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by popsy007(m): 8:42am On Jul 10, 2013
In time like dis,we give glory to yahweh!!!
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Pelummy(f): 8:43am On Jul 10, 2013
Alhamdulilah Robill Alamin, May Almighty Allah strengthen us all through out the period. its worth waiting for am glad it meet me in good condition
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by laani: 8:48am On Jul 10, 2013
May Allah grant all the strength to maximize the opportunity in the blessed month.

Ramadan Kareem.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by Nobody: 8:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan mubarak to u all..
May Allah grant u all ur heart desires..

1 Like

Re: Ramadan Kareem! by adeshina86: 9:03am On Jul 10, 2013
Allah Akbar..........peace 2 us all
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by fabregas04(m): 9:10am On Jul 10, 2013
Ramadan greetings to all my muslim brothers, WALE in ABKT in particular, pls use dis opportunity to pray for peace in Nigeria.
Re: Ramadan Kareem! by DJDOLA(m): 9:15am On Jul 10, 2013
THANK GOD I WITNESS TODAY AM SO HAPPY AM AMONG PEOPLE THAT WILL FAST DIS YEAR....ALIHAMDULILAHI.....JUST DAT AM STILL SINGLE....AND I DONT NO HOW 2 COOK...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

How The Salaf Dealt With The People Of Desires / What Next After Ramadan? / Who Is/are Your Favourite Muslim Scholar(s) Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.