Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,957 members, 7,817,812 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:11 PM

Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen (16330 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Ijawboi(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2013
Punch her boobies
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by justplainpaul(m): 10:45am On Jul 10, 2013
I go feature this girl for my new action movie. so young and so feisty.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by nerodenero: 10:46am On Jul 10, 2013
ossai sly: That woman should be integrated into the force, she is a material . And when she has joined, she should be taken to the North to deal with all the female terrorists of Boko [/s]babes [s][/s][s] haram[b][/b]
My thoughts too and she should be taught human right and proposal conduct.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 10, 2013
nmagirl: Two trained Female Police officers were beaten by a lady. ok nau. If na to collect moni from bus drivers and okada, they will be barking like a barren dog.
can you make this cracking stop please?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by AnanseK(m): 10:50am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Ehh?? Imagine that woman?? By the time she enter cell, she go regret ever assaulting an officer.

These charges are usually made up by the police - especially the tearing of uniform which was consdered a serious affront to the Queen in colonial times and persists to this time as an abominable crime against the police force and state.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Gombs(m): 10:51am On Jul 10, 2013
grin grin

Who needs dem basketmouth or I go Dye wen NL dey?

Pple get bad mouth for NL, no dey I no go laff wan trowey my fone!...no topic daily, no response daily, all na laff tins

BTW, dose women in blaq uniforms were Jet Leed by a 25yr old? Am sure d inspector wud be fat na, aw did d accused pull it tru? Thnk God dey weren't holding a rifle...na like 15rounds accidental discharge headline we for see!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Sijo01(f): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Ehh?? Imagine that woman?? By the time she enter cell, she go regret ever assaulting an officer.

Hahahaha......why your colleague nor fit beat her na, abi dem nor go training........infact the lady in question deserve an award.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by micki83(m): 10:52am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: Na Just one place i go hit you, u go paralise for like 30mins. Akpakwala nwa agu aka na odu. tongue tongue
Catfight!!!!...*puuuuurrrrr*
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: grin grin ...Jiri Nwayooo!!!
ok, anugo m! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by surugede(m): 10:57am On Jul 10, 2013
Policewoman: What is there in putting on a necklace as long as it is not that big? I wear mine atimes. Tomorrow now you go say make we no dey wear pant too because we dey duty.

You and I know that necklace is not part of the uniform (be it big or small). I'm not suprised that u put on one, law makers and law enforcemer like u are known to be the highest law breakers

Coming to the issue of pants, una dey ware pants before (I mean all girls of nowadays, incluing my wife) abi na that rope wey una dey tie around yansh na him u wan call pants. if u wan know wetin pants be, ask ur grandma

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Odunharry(m): 11:02am On Jul 10, 2013
this woman go make 9ja proud joo...we need u in wwe
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by jmoore(m): 11:06am On Jul 10, 2013
The two policewomen should be sacked while the woman that beat them up should be recruited into the police force. cool
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Kevsman(m): 11:07am On Jul 10, 2013
nmagirl: Two trained Female Police officers were beaten by a lady. ok nau. If na to collect moni from bus drivers and okada, they will be barking like a barren dog.
tink before you comment ok?, if say d police women no show profesionalsm by beating the women, una for still complain, tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Shankboye(m): 11:18am On Jul 10, 2013
Madiya goes to jail
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by POLICECAP: 11:19am On Jul 10, 2013
Police are the worst liers and thieves...

If they turn case against u eh... U'll Prefer suicide.

Thank God she's been granted bail.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by nmagirl(f): 11:21am On Jul 10, 2013
Kevsman: tink before you comment ok?, if say d police women no show profesionalsm by beating the women, una for still complain, tufiakwa

showing Professionalism does not mean that two trained police officers should be disgraced by a single female civilian. There are so many subtle ways to stop a stubborn criminal/innocent without being brutal. Nigerian police so far as am concerned in this country lacks "PROFESSIONALISM". So, you saying that they r showing professionalism doesn't make any sense; NPF abi another civil defence?

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by oubi: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2013
Kevsman: tink before you comment ok?, if say d police women no show profesionalsm by beating the women, una for still complain, tufiakwa

What r u saying: dos police know wht is professional ethics

And in ur deluded mind u think the police women didn't fight back or even over powered the woman.

Don't even pray to fall into police net cos jst mere look will be translated as assault.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 10, 2013
OMG the comments I'm reading here,does it depict the mentality of an average Nigerian? I supposed so....

Instead of condeming this law Breaker we are busy praising her!!! And then we blame the police for acting the way they do.. What has happened to our role as civilised citizens?

Everyone should speak against any form of disobedience, disorder and indiscipline!!!!!
Since this case is already in court, let's wait for the verdict and if she's found guilty, she should be made to face the long arm of the law to act as a deterrant to other would-be Law Breakers!!!!

Let's Join our voices together and condemn the attack on the rivers state house of assembly!!! Dnt take sides my people!!! The real enemy is the civil disobedience and disorder that has taken over!!! Together we can fix this...

Much love to all the law abiding citizens!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by arabanibaba: 11:30am On Jul 10, 2013
policewoman which place you want hit am abeg talk am make i learn from you
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by logica(m): 11:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Bleep U: That's why Igbos are kind hearted... If na other police wey their names alone can scare you, they for don bring that woman down with gun... They didn't fight the woman, they didn't do any other nonsense than to sue the woman. Note this: someone's anger can get highly intensed when people begin laughing at him/ her and that could force that person to do something outrageous
Mumu. How did you figure they were armed? In fact how many armed policewomen have you ever seen? I was about to add "think about it" then I realized thinking might be too much of an endeavor (and you might actually die trying).
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Anniettieufia(m): 11:36am On Jul 10, 2013
I would have love to watch the part 1 of this video,
i see it quite interesting .

I therefore want to ask, Did the police officers not defend themselves by laying their hands on the woman in question ?

On equal judgements , the officers also have to be judged :-
ON A SINGLE COUNT CHARGE OF :
CONEIVING with her fellow worker to fight an unarmed woman, thereby creating PUBLIC UPROAR in a Residential Area.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by okpeolofu(m): 11:38am On Jul 10, 2013
I actually thought the beaten officers were men until i read further. That woman should represent our country in karaty competition during olympics grin grin grin grin
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by oubi: 11:43am On Jul 10, 2013
great1: OMG the comments I'm reading here,does it depict the mentality of an average Nigerian? I supposed so....

Instead of condeming this law Breaker we are busy praising her!!! And then we blame the police for acting the way they do.. What has happened to our role as civilised citizens?

Everyone should speak against any form of disobedience, disorder and indiscipline!!!!!
Since this case is already in court, let's wait for the verdict and if she's found guilty, she should be made to face the long arm of the law to act as a deterrant to other would-be Law Breakers!!!!

Let's Join our voices together and condemn the attack on the rivers state house of assembly!!! Dnt take sides my people!!! The real enemy is the civil disobedience and disorder that has taken over!!! Together we can fix this...

Much love to all the law abiding citizens!!!!

You are just a bush pidgin.
You and who join which voices and do what
You want to condemn evil but if your economy was better, will a child be sent out to hawk. Hw many rich men kids own supper market talkless of to street hawk.
I have things to tutor u on but its just a waist of precious time trying to rectify a damaged brain. Gerrout!!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Arosa(m): 11:46am On Jul 10, 2013

maybe them for like the story to be different; like a woman beats up two police women and she was shot in her ass, she is now in the hospital receiving treatment. undecided
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Youngzedd(m): 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
Nawaaa for 9jarians.
Wait...... one woman beat two police women, the officers need to be sacked.

Onye!!!!!
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2013
That street is filled with plenty hoodlums..I know the steer well
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Inspector virg!na, hmm
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jul 10, 2013
Helo nairalanders do u feel that dat woman is still in good shape after entering the police station? She most have been severely dealt wit oo
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
oubi:

You are just a bush pidgin.
You and who join which voices and do what
You want to condemn evil but if your economy was better, will a child be sent out to hawk. Hw many rich men kids own supper market talkless of to street hawk.
I have things to tutor u on but its just a waist of precious time trying to rectify a damaged brain. Gerrout!!!!

Fantastic views of a less enlightened individual...!!!

"Its just a WAIST of precious time"

I'm sure Iyanya will be laughing out loud for "WAISTING" Yvonne Nelson's precious time!!!!!
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by profeoo(m): 12:08pm On Jul 10, 2013
Agrika: Hahaha...i even thought they were male officers
. Ogbeni,u well @ all? H̶̲̥̅̊
w 1 woman go manage beat 2 policemen? Those policewomen deserves serious flogging. Gosh! Shame no even catch dem?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by yuzedo: 12:09pm On Jul 10, 2013
berem: Na for nairaland you dey show your power abi? pray say i no go see you one day, i go beat you tire! Rubbish!! grin
Policewoman: Na Just one place i go hit you, u go paralise for like 30mins. Akpakwala nwa agu aka na odu. tongue tongue
CATFIGHTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue wink
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by AbuMikey(m): 12:11pm On Jul 10, 2013
LMAO gringringringrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead / EFCC Arrests 36 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Police bust Nigerian-led gang that cheated 21 people in India

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.