Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen (16329 Views)

Nigerian 'Cele' Pastor In Us Arrested For Beating, Robbing & Raping Ladies(pics) / Man Bags 4 Months Jail Term For Beating Commercial Sex Worker In Abuja / Police Arrests Masquerade In Enugu For Beating & Stabbing Anglican Priest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by lozanni(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lazy officers grin

They are not ashamed to admit that one civilian beat up the two of them.

Well, the officers were out for a good cause and the woman should not have obstructed them from performing their lawful duties.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by nairaman66(m): 12:34pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: Where is NL Policewoman?
She should come and deal with this woman for beating her colleagues smiley

Maybe she's among those beaten ooO! grin

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by IYANGBALI: 12:37pm On Jul 10, 2013
Naija police no dey shame at all,imagine a woman beating two trained policewomens,abeg discharge and acquit the woman jo,shameless people
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by tellwsdom: 12:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
Fooliish people. this english is wrong. why would you say, a woman is "arranged"?? angry...Arranged what?? your yansh your breasst?? sad
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by logica(m): 1:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
lozanni:
They are not ashamed to admit that one civilian beat up the two of them.
And what are the policewomen? Military?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
yuzedo: Policewoman!!!!!!!!!! Are you okay?!?!?!?!?!?!? Oh my Goddddd! They haff kii our NL Policewoman ooo!!! RIP ma, u were d best mopol NL have never never see! cry cry cry cry angry angry
Jesus.dis guy don mad patapata grin grin grin
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Afam4eva(m): 1:17pm On Jul 10, 2013
I doubt if the woman actually beat two police officers as been painted in the article. I guess she was just making trouble and shoving the police women. Where will one woman have the power to beat one police woman let alone two. If the police women were to decend on her the way they normally do, this would have been a case of "police brutality" and the woman would have been giving own account from Igbobi general hospital. I think the police women should be hailed for not towing the path of shame.

1 Like

Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by chitexinter: 1:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
what kind of police are they? only one lady beating two woman police, two of them should get demote.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by dnawah(m): 1:25pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lilimax: Where is NL Policewoman?
She should come and deal with this woman for beating her colleagues smiley
she who see fight and flee,leaves to fight again 2norow.i see am dey carry iron.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by RealSleek(m): 1:45pm On Jul 10, 2013
great1: OMG the comments I'm reading here,does it depict the mentality of an average Nigerian? I supposed so....

Instead of condeming this law Breaker we are busy praising her!!! And then we blame the police for acting the way they do.. What has happened to our role as civilised citizens?

Everyone should speak against any form of disobedience, disorder and indiscipline!!!!!
Since this case is already in court, let's wait for the verdict and if she's found guilty, she should be made to face the long arm of the law to act as a deterrant to other would-be Law Breakers!!!!

Let's Join our voices together and condemn the attack on the rivers state house of assembly!!! Dnt take sides my people!!! The real enemy is the civil disobedience and disorder that has taken over!!! Together we can fix this...

Much love to all the law abiding citizens!!!!

Some people go come NL to dey form philanthropist.....wat is dis one saying now....police demself be law abiding?...abi no be naija we dey.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 2:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
As de tore the uniform their booby pop out?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Testerfuze(m): 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2013
Lmfao!! Dis ent ordinary mehn,its called d "God hand". U̶̲̥̅̊ digg??
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 3:06pm On Jul 10, 2013
RealSleek:

Some people go come NL to dey form philanthropist.....wat is dis one saying now....police demself be law abiding?...abi no be naija we dey.

Do you currently enjoy the Naija u live in?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by king9952: 3:23pm On Jul 10, 2013
That girl deserve some respect and possibly an award, though against notorous child abuse very common in naija and most third world countries.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by jephiano: 3:30pm On Jul 10, 2013
Afam4eva: I doubt if the woman actually beat two police officers as been painted in the article. I guess she was just making trouble and shoving the police women. Where will one woman have the power to beat one police woman let alone two. If the police women were to decend on her the way they normally do, this would have been a case of "police brutality" and the woman would have been giving own account from Igbobi general hospital. I think the police women should be hailed for not towing the path of shame.

Afam you are so right. As soon as i started reading the story, the first thing that popped in my mind was that skit on 2Face's album that a kid was saying:''Ah you can lie o...''
if you have had dealings with the police, you would know that they are serial liars. I know there are exceptions to the rule but i dont believe she beat them unless an eyewitness comes here to tell us how she did it.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by donodion(m): 3:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Afam4eva: I doubt if the woman actually beat two police officers as been painted in the article. I guess she was just making trouble and shoving the police women. Where will one woman have the power to beat one police woman let alone two. If the police women were to decend on her the way they normally do, this would have been a case of "police brutality" and the woman would have been giving own account from Igbobi general hospital. I think the police women should be hailed for not towing the path of shame.
Oga Afam,dalu o.see naija people.If to say the policewomen carry dia ikeja or Jos police college training handle the woman,Nairaland page for don near 100 pages.People go begin shout "Police Brutality".My people get double mouth no be small.However,why be say na small pikin wey dey hawk d'police women was flex muscles?.Dat one na environmental task force work for lagos .Na long throat cause d'katakata and if i be judge,i go say make dem force d'woman wash detention center cells for 1 week as punishment.Therefore equation balance.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
valencia25: Been a while i comment but this got me laughing seriously.... cheesy

Hilarious scene, how i wish i witness it grin grin grin

Hahahah... Tnk God u no folo witnes, odawise, u for dey among the "others at large". Lolc
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by fulli16(m): 4:24pm On Jul 10, 2013
before i read dis post, plz permit me 2 laf grin grin grin grin
in d French way....hohohehehehehehho

nw tym 2 read d post cheesy
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nicepoker(m): 5:36pm On Jul 10, 2013
nmagirl: Two trained Female Police officers were beaten by a lady. ok nau. If na to collect moni from bus drivers and okada, they will be barking like a barren dog.
ram. Must they fight back?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by timilehing(m): 6:31pm On Jul 10, 2013
What a man cannot do?...................
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by rhames(m): 6:59pm On Jul 10, 2013
This is the Nigeria Police Force in action
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by sapien(m): 7:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
dani1luv:

http://www.punchng.com/metro/woman-arraigned-for-beating-two-police-officers/

When are we going to see Nigeria Police arraigned for sporadic shooting and murdering of Nigerians with reckless abandon?
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Nobody: 8:15pm On Jul 10, 2013
D woman na real actor ooo
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Tonniey(m): 8:46pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks 2 d policewomen dat didnt fight back, d story would have been '' Nigerian police brutally assaulted an unarmed civilian'' which will b followed by showers of condemination frm d public. Bt pls, dont try this with policeman ooo.
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Yinkafagoke: 7:58am On Jul 11, 2013
If she handles you,she will squeez you like that puf puf,idiot.e be like say u be police
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Orlahmidey(f): 1:12pm On Jul 11, 2013
That's Legendary cheesy
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by PrettySpicey(f): 2:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
This one na 'Michelle Tyson' Lol grin grin grin.
Chei! But them no train this Police women sef
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by Miraclebaby1109: 5:13pm On Jul 11, 2013
These one nah superwoman
Re: Woman Arraigned For Beating Two Policewomen by suremanpatriot: 5:08pm On Jun 02, 2017
She their material,they should recruit her into the force then.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kidnappers Kill Policeman In Nasarawa While Trying To Abduct An Expatriate / Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead / EFCC Arrests 36 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.