Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,254 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead (16345 Views)

Cultist Hacked To Death With Machete By Rival Cult Group In Delta (Graphic Pics) / Rival Cult Groups Clash In Fadeyi, Lagos State. Shot At Each Other (Photos) / Vikings Member Shot Dead By Rival Cult Group (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Celebrates: 8:05pm On Jan 24, 2022
At least two persons were Sunday night reportedly killed and another seriously injured in a suspected rival cult clash at the Gyado Villa area of Makurdi town.

Vanguard gathered from a source in the area who spoke on condition of anonymity that the clash created pandemonium in the community which is a stone throw from the Benue State University, as residents scampered for safety.

According to him, “a group of young men were in a meeting at about 8pm when another group stormed the venue and started shooting and attacking anyone in the meeting.

“We were later told that they were rival cult groups and nobody knew what led to the fight but everyone scampered and ran for safety.

“At the end of the bloody fight we discovered the corpses of two persons and another person who was seriously injured but we doubt of he would survive because of the severity of the injury.

“As I speak with you residents of the community now live in fear becaue we do not know what will follow next after attack.”

Contacted, the Public Relations Officer, Superintendent, SP, Catherine Anene confirmed the incident saying, “some young men sat at a spot and some other young men came and attacked them around 8pm last night (Sunday).

Two persons were confirmed dead and another one who was seriously injured and he is presently on admission in hospital.”

She said the remains of the dead victims had been deposited at the mortuary while investigation into the matter was ongoing.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2022/01/rival-cult-clash-in-makurdi-claims-two-lives/

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Xscape1993(m): 8:06pm On Jan 24, 2022
Blacks and evil are insperatable.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by chatinent: 8:15pm On Jan 24, 2022
E concern dem.

Na mumu still dey do cultism. Fools and ingredients. Abeg, I'm still available for research writing services that are Turnitin-friendly.

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by elrufiason: 8:17pm On Jan 24, 2022
So cultism dey trend for north....

6 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Ahmed0336(m): 8:23pm On Jan 24, 2022
Nawa o. Na pesin wey im life no get direction dey join cultism.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Mko123(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
When has south south and east begin to infiltrate the North Central.
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by FalseProphet1(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
It seems dying has become a hobbie in benue state.

Fulani herdsmen will kill them.

Boko Haram will kill them.

They're currently at war with Ngbo people over boundary issues.

Now they're killing each other in the name of cultism.

I see benue become the least populated state in Nigeria come 2023.

This I have seenn

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by DropsMic(m): 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Useless gen
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
all I see are animals with weapons doing thier thang

7 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by YorubaKing: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Great news as long as dem no kill innocent pple. Make dem begin kill dem selves finish, abeg! cheesy

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by slawormiir: 8:38pm On Jan 24, 2022
Damnnn niggar

A life without ruggedity is not worth living but the need to use sense can not be over emphasized

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Nayturalistic: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Men Bammboo
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Weedhustler: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Rugged! Wetin be scores?
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by xxxtedyxxx(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wasted akamu.
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
FalseProphet1:
sad
sir u forgot to forsee...and please lemme be ur apprentice
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by visijo(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Everytime "I quit my 9-5 job and I started trading and I'm making six figures" alaye make I rest. No be everybody go make am through crypto and forex.�

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Righteousness2(m): 8:39pm On Jan 24, 2022
Cultism: One of the most realiable and Quickest path to Hell!

6 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Kennyfancy(m): 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
The two cult group should join hands together and fight fulani herdsmen

9 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by voskia: 8:40pm On Jan 24, 2022
Wat do people actually gain from cultism pls
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Realmi: 8:41pm On Jan 24, 2022
Hard men cheesy
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by sylve11: 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
E good for them o. cool
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by money121(m): 8:42pm On Jan 24, 2022
Shebi meka tamoa
Say my pikin don go join cult
Ha! You want to bam ba?
You wanna chill with the big boys
Na you dey run kiti kiti
You dey run kata kata
No fit drink water drop cup
Ha, hey (So you see how the thing goes?)
How the thing goes
Oya, tell a men who blend you (Dimere, dimere, mantiro)
And who? And who? (Mantire mo, ameno)

SAY NO TO CULTISM

SAY NO TO FRAUD

DON'T BE LIKE OMOWUNMI OMOTAYO ALLEN
THE SERIAL FRAUDSTER ON NAIRALAND

>>> https://www.nairaland.com/1173970/scam-alert-omowunmi-allen-pre-order/87

4 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by EXOUSIAng: 8:44pm On Jan 24, 2022
Gyado Villa is a breeding ground for cultists

2 Likes

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Mjanee(f): 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
lipsrsealed
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:45pm On Jan 24, 2022
For all cultists reading this, repent and give your lives to Christ before it is too late for y'all.
There is a lot of fun in Christianity.

We will continue to have you in our prayers.
SAY NO TO TRIBALISM CULTISM.

emmnprince:
What has tribalism got to do with this?
Abi you wanted to type, "SAY NO TO CULTISM"
Thanks for the heads-up Prince.
Maybe it is because that is the number one negative vice we see on this forum most times.
All of our computers @MANNA has their personal 'default'!
Hence, our typo.
*Edited*

SAY NO TO CULTISM, It kills you before your time.
Cos it is so obvious these ones will never end well in life.
So shall it be.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by SarkinYarki: 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Animals
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Swiftlee(m): 8:46pm On Jan 24, 2022
Say no to cultism!! It only lead to death without any benefits It is very unfortunate that youths everywhere tend to embrace vices that destroy them very early. Do not think cultism is only limited to Nigeria. In developed climes, it comes in form of gangs. Do not be deceived by anybody who wants you to belong to a shady group offering you vain protection. It will fail.
Re: Rival Cult Clash In Makurdi: Two Dead by Urbanchampion: 8:47pm On Jan 24, 2022
The crisis was caused by fulani herdsmen from Mali and Burkina Faso, according to useless Samuel Ortom.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

EFCC Denies Claims A Diamond Bra Was Found In Diezani Madueke's Apartment / Customs Hand Over 73 Cartons Of Fake Codeine Syrup To NAFDAC [PHOTOS] / Gunmen Kidnap Family Of Five In Ondo, Demand N10 Million Ransom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.