Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

The 33 Questions Of Life - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / The 33 Questions Of Life (751 Views)

10 UNANSWERABLE Questions Of Life.... Don't Try To. / The Questions Of Insecurity In Nigeria / Best Moments Of Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 33 Questions Of Life by Abiyamo: 10:26am On Jul 10, 2013
Can You Answer These Questions?

You know one thing? We live life so fast that we barely have time to think of some of the most basic and fundamental questions about our life, living and existence. Although these questions are very simple, the answers are not. However, thinking about them and the answers can be very illuminating, giving us a very good view about life itself and ourselves and all what we call our pursuits or goals in life. is going to ask you some of these questions, not that I have answers to them all myself, but I think they are pertinent questions…things that we can chew upon…in a life spinning faster….and faster….

1-What is your very first memory in life? The earliest thing you can remember?

2-Is there anything, any cause that you can die for? (Did I hear you say Nigeria? grin)

3-What is your biggest challenge in life?

4-What do you often get criticized for?

5-What do you think people will say at your funeral?

6-Would you be proud to meet yourself?

7-When bathing, what is that one thing you think of always?

8-What worries you most? Your biggest fear?

9-What is the best piece of advice you have ever offered anyone and which one have you received in return?

10-How do you really intend to make this world a better place?

11-On a scale of 1 to 10, how happy are you with your life? Are your dreams coming true?

12-What precisely do you want to be remembered for when you are gone?

13-Have you ever thought of being totally forgotten after your death, like billions who have walked the face of this earth? Does it leave you terrified?

14-What music do you listen to? (I am enjoying Celtic music as I am writing this).

15-If you can leave your job, what will you do with your time?

16-If all jobs brought the same amount of money, what job would you do?

17-If there was no money in existence, what job would you be doing?

18-What would you consider to be your greatest strength and weakness, and what would you consider the most significant thing you have done in or with your life?

19-If no one is watching, what do you really think of yourself?

20-What engages you intellectually?

21-What is the greatest misunderstanding people have about you?

22-When was the last time you cried and why?

23-What would you do if you knew you could not fail?

24-If you are to write a novel about your life, what would be its title? And do you think it will be a bestseller?

25-What is the craziest belief that you still hold on to?

26-Do you think you can handle money and power?

27-What do you want people to know about you?

28-What compliment would make you feel the happiest at this point in your life? And from who?

29-If you had the opportunity to meet just one person in the world right now, who would it be?

30-What are you most passionate about?

31-What would make you change your mind? And who?

32-How often do you complain?

33-What do you value most in life?

Hmmmm….simple but tough, no doubt. Add more to the list. For me, I am still hoping to find all the answers….one day, hopefully grin

THANKS A LOT FOR YOUR TIME!

http://.com/the-33-questions-of-life/

@Moderator: Please, I am not too sure if this is the correct category for this post. Kindly assist in moving to the right category if need be. Thank you.

Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by Akshow: 10:55am On Jul 10, 2013
JAMB, WAEC and NECO kweshions. u too morsh.This post made me look at myself again in a new light. I'm so copying it.

1 Like

Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by harlos: 10:56am On Jul 10, 2013
At first i thought i knew the answers the instant i read the questions
but it is not as i think. sad

Hopefully i will get answers too, one day maybe undecided

1 Like

Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by dryakson(m): 12:04pm On Jul 10, 2013
Chaii this scared the hell outa me.
If no one is watching u what do u think of ur self? Nawaooooo

1 Like

Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by docjuli(m): 12:47pm On Jul 10, 2013
Thanks for these questions.

May be I should paste them on our mirrors.

What kind of Celtic music?

1 Like

Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by Abiyamo: 4:56pm On Jul 10, 2013
I love it traditional/folklore, nature or love-themed. And you? Punk or rock? grin
docjuli: Thanks for these questions.

May be I should paste them on our mirrors.

What kind of Celtic music?
Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Very making sense questions.
Couldn't answer most of them though. undecided lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: The 33 Questions Of Life by Pdizzle(m): 7:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
your topics re always wonderful...lemme settle down and get answers to these questions

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

10 Confusing Truths About Friendship / 5 Nairalanders To Be Ban / What Is The Bravest Thing You Have Ever Done?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.