Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,329 members, 7,954,333 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 04:51 PM

The Story Of My Trip To Dubai - Travel (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / The Story Of My Trip To Dubai (56862 Views)

My Trip To Aba / My Journey From Nigeria To Dubai With Pictures / My Trip To London With Qatar Airlines (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 6:36am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=riddler4real post=50137518]

Bro is it a must to pay for both To and Fro or is not?
Cause I will like to make it with the cheapest airline
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by riddler4real(m): 6:43am On Oct 14, 2016
[quote author=kunzykiz post=50182724][/quote]

Only someone with a residence visa can get one way ticket to dubai. If you are a tourist you must get a 2 way ticket otherwise them go stop u. So look for money n get a 2 way ticket
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 7:32am On Oct 14, 2016
OK
Thanks
Hope like 100k will be enough for BTF
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by kunzykiz(m): 3:14am On Oct 16, 2016
I pray dis dubai visa suspension stop very soon....I hope other cities in uae are also good like Dubai? Thanx
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 6:37am On Oct 16, 2016
lovelygurl:

Who the F is talking about Nigeria. I am talking about European countries like Ireland, Germany etc. Australia too is bae. And of course I know living in America can cost me my life but I put America and Dubai in the same box. The no go area box

ROTFLMAO. #Blacklivesmarra# grin
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by SPG4U(m): 10:38am On Oct 16, 2016
[quote author=agboolakolade post=16729183][/quote] hi bro, I will love to know you more
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Nobody: 3:09pm On Oct 16, 2016
WellEndowed:

ROTFLMAO. #Blacklivesmarra# grin

Lol, I don't want to die nau grin
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Krisddon: 11:43am On Apr 22, 2017
riddler4real:

You where very unfortunate. I know many people who fell victim of such circumstances. My story is different. A friend invited me to Dubai, not an agent. I only spent $100 of my own cash and my friend covered the cost. I got a job in 2 weeks and I earn over 650k Naira equivalent.
I even met a Zimbabwean lady who worked in my company but her sister lobbied her into a higher salary job.
You were just unfortunate. I have been here for a year and my family and friends are proud of me.
Hello bro, I made a Google search on how I can travel to Dubai then I came across this topic. In my case an agent is changing me 1m for 2years working visa. He said accommodation would be given to me and the salary is about N140-150k per month. Pls I need your advice and also guideline. Thanks
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Krisddon: 12:01pm On Apr 22, 2017
lexyril:
Life in abroad is awesome but all depend on meeting the right ppl to get the right information and having the right residence to enable you work and have some right to govt funds. You can not expect a better taste of any country with a visiting visa. Visiting visa means you are just goin to a country to visit a friend or family member for holiday nd to see how the country looks like without recourse to govt funds or lookung for job.Looking for work with a visiting visa is just like looking for a better well paid job without having the right certificates, you know thts not possible. Even with student visa, if you don't have your money to spend, life could be miserable but when you have the right status, life abroad { UK,USA and Canada} is very sweet.
Nice one. I did a Google search on travelling to Dubai then I got this. An agent is charging me one million naira which covers for the visa and flight ticket but said I would be with 100 or 200k for feeding before I receive first salary. I don't know how genuine this is but from the way you sound, it appears you've had experience. Pls are u in any of the countries u mentioned? If yes, pls what's your experience like? Advice me on the Dubai aspect and/or any of the countries u mentioned that would be suitable for a hustle like me. Thanks
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Krisddon: 12:31pm On Apr 22, 2017
[quote author=kingcharlesD post=50137740][/quote]Greetings bro. I made a Google search on how I can travel to Dubai then I came across this topic. Apparently, you're in Dubai. An agent is charging me one million naira to process it, including 2years working visa and flight ticket. It sounds good but I don't want to make mistakes. Pls I need your advice on how to get to Dubai and work. Pls help, thanks
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Mmkgroup5(f): 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2017
You easily gave up all hands are not equal.
Patient virtue [quote author=agboolakolade post=16729183][/quote]
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Moety: 6:32pm On Nov 05, 2017
riddler4real:

Now let me educate you.

Have you had of Nubia? The kingdom of Cush? I am sure you havent. Thousands of years ago... When europeans where still living in caves. The Ancient Nubian Kingdom which is a stretched from present day Sudan to Jordan Controlled the civilized world. America was probably a jungle, Britain was non existence. Ancient Egypt was colonized by the Nubian....

They built the pyramids, and other monuments that you see standing there today.

There was no civilization that was as advanced as the Egyptian Civilization which was dominated by blacks in ancient times.

My point is Kingdoms rise and fall. We had our turn and we reigned..... It more like a circle.... Remember the Macedonians that conquered Asia, where are they today? Remember the Romans that conquered Europe. Where are they today? Remember America was a vast land with few west indians and lots of buffaloes. That was about 500 years ago... Now they are the world power. It is a circle favoring one and disfavoring the other.
It will get back to our turn some day
Don't forget the Mali empire. When Mansa Musa ruled that place, there were fine cities and the best university in the world (university of Timbuktu).

Europe then was a primitive, poverty stricken, barbaric place. Many people died from war, outbreaks of cholera and the plague. Life expectancy was 30 years. No wonder many of them emigrated to find fortune in the "new world"-Brazil, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand etc
Re: The Story Of My Trip To Dubai by Gerald454: 9:04am On Aug 23, 2018
Starting life abroad is not for the fortunate once like the po. I paid my self out of university from selling recharge card on umbrella day and night. I went to university, as a par time student. For my 5 years in university no a dime from any body but I survived it. They are so many people especially Nigerians like me. At that age in university you more than a million naira, that is about 2.5m in Nigeria of today. Guy just go and do thanks giving for ur life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

New Year Train Ride From Portharcourt To Enugu (Pics Inside) / Anambra International Cargo And Passenger Airport And The Airport City / Lady Kicks Her Hubby Out Of His Own Home In UK After He Brought Her From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.