Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,655 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

My Trip To Aba - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / My Trip To Aba (29573 Views)

My Trip To Owu Waterfall, Kwara State (photos) / My Trip To Kenya In Pictures / Beauty Of Nature: My Trip To Olumirin Waterfall(Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Trip To Aba by Macmilla(m): 1:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
If you have not heard of the city of Aba in Abia state, then you probably a Nigerian by proxy. I was in Aba over the weekend to see my folks and I was filled with awe. The pictures below best describes my surprise.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by Macmilla(m): 1:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
More pictures

Port-Harcourt road

Re: My Trip To Aba by Macmilla(m): 1:26pm On Jun 27, 2015
More pictures

Re: My Trip To Aba by missKiffy(f): 1:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
That is Aba for you, very dirty

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
ii therefore confirm aba as the dirtiest town iin Nigeria thus far undecided

TA Orji owe Abians explanation for all this angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jun 27, 2015
Holy Mary mother of Christ......for this Jet age? This Obama age? someone help me tell Oba Akiolu that Igbo land is already turning into a lagoon grin grin

Chooiiiiiiiiii

Ndi Igbo Kwenu!!! grin grin

89 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by RennyX: 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Booked
Re: My Trip To Aba by nigerianvenom(m): 3:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
T A orji was a total failure

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Trip To Aba by Lildreezy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
this is really scary and heart breaking. Aba is a city booming with entrepreneurs and technocrats. It would have been better if the devil governed this state rather than TA orji. I've been to Aba several times. I tell u I was so moved a tear dropped from my eyes in the bus.

but I also blame Abians, especially those in Aba. if the governor is not ready to give you infrastructure, can't u guys organize yourselves, pool resources together to even grade some of the roads?( tarring roads here are even a luxury)
An average man in Aba will see a heap of refuse and still throw the husk of the corn he is holding at it, at the same time curse TA orji.

I got to find out that its about the mindset of majority of the people. Mehn........over here in delta, even if Uduaghan was a disgrace you can't see any part of Asaba or Warri this bad. Its the mindset of the people, and so they deserve what they see there..

Goddammit......

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by brize(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
T. A Orji is a mere terrorist, Abia people just fvcked themselves up big time

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by Avedon: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Please My fellow Igbo brothers/ sisters stop criticizing Buhari young administration instead you should channel your criticism to your various incompetent state governors because It's a shame for people to be living in such deplorable condition in ths century.

Southeastern states are the most filthiest states in Nigeria. Even the less develop northern states are far better. Seriously, am offended with those pictures.

Even modern pigs can't live in such environment.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by youngelder(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
aba...
Re: My Trip To Aba by shininglite(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
God pls purnish T A orji

Tank you lord for answering my prayers!

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by speaktome(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
The City must rise again

OVI you have a lot to do

#Mysignature#Mybusiness#

3 Likes

Re: My Trip To Aba by victorazy(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
The first boy on the picture is like he is going to fight mama Jwel for telling ppl that him dey pis for bed.

4 Likes

Re: My Trip To Aba by Nairalandar: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
Only in Nigeria.... OCHENDO NO DEY TRY @ all....
Please do well to check my signature and do the needful... Thanks
Re: My Trip To Aba by Duletion(m): 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
That's an eyesore. The governor of this state is living in a multimillion mansion I'm very sure. Shame on him

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by tk4rd: 3:59pm On Jun 27, 2015
A new Government is here to correct all these..
So, give them some time
Bisci:
I wonder when this problem is going to be resolved.
Guy, it would be over very soon..
Re: My Trip To Aba by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
who cares??...
does that nw means tht their government ain't functioning or wats d Ish all about?
moreover dats nt the only place there... u didn't see d good work of there government. u only look other way round.
A PERSON WHO NEVER SEES / LOOK S GOOD IN OTHERS DOING LL REMAIN GROWTHLESS.

KOMPUTER SAYS SO
Re: My Trip To Aba by olapluto(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Well, the good thing is that Aba people eat a lot of corn. Strenght will be needed to clear that mess. Mr Orji's wardrobe allowance can fix ALL these roads.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by Bisci: 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
I wonder when this problem is going to be resolved.

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by ddeston(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Young man.

Am not from ABA ooo. Am a Benin boy,
But I must confess you lack common sense.
Because if out of every good thing in the city of Aba you only hand picked the bad.

Then I wonder what kind of operating system and which year your brain functions on.

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by zuma4k(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
things are getting better...
Re: My Trip To Aba by eraly(m): 4:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
So of all d road u passed within aba, dia is no lovely place oda than dis site? dnt be biased/tribalistic bro. am a proud yoruba boy.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Trip To Aba by Mubbyleey(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na wa o...
Re: My Trip To Aba by OgaMosco(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Aba can best be compared to where pigs run things, the whole of Abia state can best be described as Nigeria home of dump. The residents are not in any way helping matters. Na pig dem be sha

2 Likes

Re: My Trip To Aba by Deltagiant: 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
Horrible, this is the legacy of Chief Theo-dorty Orji. I hope Mr Ikpeazu will do something quickly about the mess. I saw some pictures which indicates he's already hit the ground

1 Like

Re: My Trip To Aba by Ceeflo(m): 4:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
This place will be better suited for canoes. See that dumpsite with its ancestral stench. You wonder why the former governor wasn't Lynched.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Photo Of Kano City In The 1950's / Top 20 Busiest Airports In The World By Passenger Traffic / Man Loses His BRT Seat After Standing Up To “Gossip” In Ikorodu, Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.