Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,193 members, 7,815,161 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:24 AM

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (26109 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by akandea(m): 1:18pm On Jul 11, 2013
As much as I don't like GEJ government, this allegation is far-fetched and outrageous. I refuse to swallow this. Fairness and Justice must still be uphold, that this government is corrupt and often times clueless I accept but this Mi ogba!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by ewet: 1:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
homesteady: But come oh!! I've heard many people saying -
My president is a very weak man!! He can't even control Boko Haram!! The worst is that he is not even the head of his house!! His wife is the head!!

SO HOW CAN THIS SAME PRESIDENT ORGANISE SUCH A WICKED ACT!!
HOW CAN THIS SAME MAN KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST TO DEMONIZE HIS OPPONENTS??

NA WA OH!!

because he is so dumb and will do whteva he is told by those who control him!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by akandea(m): 1:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
lincolnj88: Gej is d best....young & vibrant unlike those northern ,old soldiers, weak ,visionless and clueless leaders....e.g admiral nyako , gen ibb, gen marwa, gen buhari, jang, david mark, living dead demba suntai, bokoramis shettima, foolish wamako, all dis people are not supose to b in politics, politics is for young and vibrant men.all northerns governors are old thieves which have hold dier states as ransom but look at d south with young vibrant governors busy developing dier state and not training extremist, political haterz, almajiris, doing mass weding for thier people, using state fund for sponsoring pilgrimage and breaking of fast...pls dis northerners grow up and stop hating jonathan

GEJ d best! Are u for real? Half blind and blind, both are still blind u know!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by gameboy727(m): 1:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
lincolnj88: i bet u he is doing more than enough to see is state competing with d best...u cant compare abia state governor achievement wit any northern state gorvenor...he beats dem all
what does Abia have that Kano doesnt have? Kwankwaso is a better governor than that of Abia
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by undigeh: 1:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Have you not read, that in the days of IBB as the military president then, his government was accused of masterminded the assassination of Dele Giwa, hence the perpetrators had not been able to be brought to justice, because they received protection.

Again, when OBJ was the civilian president, it was also made to believe that his government masterminded the assassination of BOLA IGE.
All along, the perpetrators, instead of prosecution, protection, instead of arrest, award.

Those who claim they have witnesses and evidence to nail the suspect are being threaten with their families till they abandon the case and run for their lives.

Mr. Henry Okah, can you please tell the listening public why is your own case out of tradition most especially when GEJ is still Commander In Chief (CIC) ?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by dnawah(m): 1:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
abagoro:

Can't you see the writing on the wall?
yes na nene nene take am overseas,but someone must enterpret it.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 11, 2013
It's well

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by dnawah(m): 1:59pm On Jul 11, 2013
kkkp: Trainee president
Pls where do i submit my C V 4 this position?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by blackbeau1(f): 2:19pm On Jul 11, 2013
Men,haters are so confused. You people should decide if GEJ is weak and stupid or if he is intelligent and courageous to pull this stunt. He can't be both.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by halavoke: 2:46pm On Jul 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin ACN e-rats
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by mgbebuihe: 3:03pm On Jul 11, 2013
@PATAKI..,...U ain't WELL...IT IS U AND UR SIBLINGS THAT WOULD SPEND TIME IN JAIL.....HOW COULD YOU INSULT YOUR PRESIDENT WITHOUT PROPER REASONING.?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
MiloRambaldi: So a terrorist accuses the President of being a terrorist and some people think it's newsworthy. SMH.

It happens to Obama all the time. No biggy GEJ, no response needed for the desparados.

Right, Osama Bin Laden accused Obama of being his home boy.

Nig*as like you need to STFU and stop bringing the U.S into your nasty corrupt Nigeria's affairs anytime you wanna justify your evil ways.

By the way, if u aint notice, Obama has an open disdain for your corrupt, evil, terrorist President.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Raphtop(m): 3:36pm On Jul 11, 2013
My president is a very weak man!! He can't even control Boko Haram!! The worst is that he is not even the head of his house!! His wife is the head!!

NA WA OH!!
come oh, are you a learner? U don ever c blood for winsh mout?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by hayubee(m): 4:20pm On Jul 11, 2013
Hmmm! Allah knows best. So many stories untold.

"Tell justice of her delay"
and if justice replies,
Then give justice the lie"
-sir Walter Raleigh-
The souls errand
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by visalo: 4:44pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pataki: There is surely no way this foolish man that is the President will avoid spending the remaining part of his years in jail.

Ibori, don't worry. Your brother will soon come and join you.

Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife's hands are heavily soaked in blood! Their end I can predict will be the worst this nation has ever seen or experienced.

I know you are not normal..and i also know you are a product of wrong product up, if not a broken home.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Btruth: 5:00pm On Jul 11, 2013
iamswizz: so our president is a terrorist?

Everybody is a suspect!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by tomakint: 5:01pm On Jul 11, 2013
visalo:

I know you are not normal..and i also know you are a product of wrong product up, if not a broken home.
FIXED!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Expensiveman: 5:05pm On Jul 11, 2013
it is possible considering how he is useing his men to fight those he feel that are against him
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Ninapha(f): 5:07pm On Jul 11, 2013
Pataki: There is surely no way this foolish man that is the President will avoid spending the remaining part of his years in jail.

Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife's hands are heavily soaked in blood! Their end I can predict will be the worst this nation has ever seen or experienced.
wherefore he does not, i hope u wd go arrest him urself and send him to jail righteous judas!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by christendom2004: 5:34pm On Jul 11, 2013

When people are unnecessarily and unreasonably gullible one begins to wonder
if they have attended primary school. My young friend it is like the only forum you are privilege to get news is nairaland. Good for you. If you were politically conscious you wud know that Henry Okah and his MEND group had been in existence before Jonathan became governor of his state. and the activities of MEND has attracted international publicity. As at when president Musa Y'adua of blessed memories 'may Hi soul rest in peace' declared amnesty, all militant groups agreed to work out the possibility of reaching and agreement withe the federal government except MEND. Henry Okah cateorically rejected any negotitation and went on bombing oil installations in the Niger delta region. When a person makes a claim until such claims are substantiated it is the comment of a drowning man. He should fae the 'music'. As for your degrading comments about Mr. President's wife it only show how mentally and morally low you are. Obansanjo ruled Nigeria and as a person I loved him not becuase of his face but because of his economic policies and till tomorrow I will ever see him as one of Nigeria's best. The intellectual world believe in the critical and analytic contribution to growth of economy and advancement in standard of living and not sentiment of a selfish tribal man
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by christendom2004: 5:58pm On Jul 11, 2013
homesteady: They are all listening to what he is saying!! But if his fellow ex-militant Asari says anything, they will start insulting him!! They 'll remind us that he was once a criminal!!

#selective amnesia

When the son of a landowner uses his land it should not bother any one how the land is being used. If agitating for an inclusion to how the resources of one's own land is being shared makes one a criminal so be it. Asari as long as I know fought the course of his people. Listen what keeps Nigeria one now is oil
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Pins(m): 7:04pm On Jul 11, 2013
In a world like ours,where everytin is possible,nothing is impossible any longer.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Almustee(m): 7:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
Gej is responsible 4 boko haram, we will see wat wikileaks will say after his regime.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 11, 2013
lipsrsealed
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 11, 2013
aduboy: Who killed General Azazi and why? Some will say he died of plane crash but I want to let nairalanders know that most aircrafts explode after going down and any that explodes mid air is under rocket or bomb attack. That was General Azazi's case.

An Air Force Officer(Retired) told me same thing. It wasn't a crash but bombed!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by jjcbuthot: 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
Expensiveman: it is possible considering how he is useing his men to fight those he feel that are against him

Very intelligent insight... GEJ is very likely privy to Boko Haram arrangement.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Abagworo(m): 9:24pm On Jul 11, 2013
At the end of the day, justice will be sought in future by Henry Okah as well as other Nigerians who have lived with fear of incumbency.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by oilySW: 9:35pm On Jul 11, 2013
Abagworo: At the end of the day, justice will be sought in future by Henry Okah as well as other Nigerians who have lived with fear of incumbency.
Shatttap dia! Coward angry Henry Okah is a liar and the president GEJ is the best thing to happen to the zoological republic of nigeria. Fooooolosh battyman!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Youngtekkey(m): 9:37pm On Jul 11, 2013
from the onset i knew that GEJ is a terrorist

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by jjcbuthot: 9:41pm On Jul 11, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: October 1 Bombing: Henry Okah Insists Jonathan Masterminded Bomb Attacks

Submitted by LEADERSHIP EDITORS on May 3, 2012 - 5:42am

Imported User:
AHURAKA ISAH, GEORGE AGBA

Mr. Henry Okah who is standing trial in South African magistrate court, yesterday, told the court that President Goodluck Jonathan and his aides organized the October 1, 2010...

That report was written in May 2012 but we are now in July 2013 for goodness sake. It seems regurgitation of STALE and DECOMPOSED reports is the latest from the bag of tricks of online vultures. Desperation has surely crept in, all in attempt to resurrect the dying APC project. But the degree of shamelessness is just appalling.

Look at this one, there is a saying in Yorubaland that "pounded yam made 20 years ago can still be very hot". This issue will not go like that. We will keep talking about it until your brain start working.

- why would Okah say Jonathan was behind the attack? Was Okah aspiring to be president of Nigeria?

- Why did GEJ come out to say MEND was not behind the attack?

- Why was Azazi killed? Or you think it was just an accident? Kaduna state governor was sacrificed to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the actual target of the accident - the usual resort to religion/tribal divide and rule. Just like many people have been killed

- who killed Azazi?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Abagworo(m): 9:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
jjcbuthot:

Look at this one, there is a saying in Yorubaland that "pounded yam made 20 years ago can still be very hot". This issue will not go like that. We will keep talking about it until your brain start working.

- why would Okah say Jonathan was behind the attack? Was Okah aspiring to be president of Nigeria?

- Why did GEJ come out to say MEND was not behind the attack?

- Why was Azazi killed? Or you think it was just an accident? Kaduna state governor was sacrificed to divert the attention of Nigerians away from the actual target of the accident - the usual resort to religion/tribal divide and rule. Just like many people have been killed

- who killed Azazi?

And to make things worse, there is no love at home for him unless he'll retire to Igboland where he is loved. With the way things are going, there'll be factional fights in the. Niger Delta by the time he leaves office. There is a confirmed information going round in Port Harcourt that militants have been armed and are in Borokiri area waiting to cause mayhem at Government house in the coming days.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by jaybee(f): 1:02am On Jul 12, 2013

NA WA OH!!

SUCH IS THE MAGNITUDE OF THE PRESIDENT'S WEAKNESS; HIS ACTIONS USUALLY LEAVE HIS SUPPORTERS, LIKE YOU, WITH QUESTIONS THAT DON'T MAKE SENSE; HAVING NEITHER HEAD NOR TAIL.

CAN YOU TELL US THE OUTCOME OF THE COMMITTEE SET UP TO INVESTIGATE THE OCTOBER 2010 BOMB BLASTS?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Modupe Odele's Passport Returned & Travel Ban Lifted After 9 Days / Silverbird Cinemas Opens At Jabi Lake Mall / Ambode Shuns Lagos Assembly Probe Panel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.