Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,300 members, 7,815,538 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists (26111 Views)

Saraki Admits His DSS Detail Masterminded Robbery Of N310M - Sahara Reporters / Oct. 1 Bombing Meant To Cause Confusion In Nigeria’ / Henry Okah Insists President Jonathan Masterminded Two Bomb Attacks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by jaybee(f): 1:25am On Jul 12, 2013
thelastPope:

What unresolved nonsense? Digging up old threads after you have been taken to the cleaners and exposed as hypocrites and unpatriotic folks over and over again? Nice try...Your bitterness stinks!

if you think the issue has been resolved, then please tell us the result of the committee that set up by GEJ to investigate the 2010 bombings. tell us who is responsible for the bombings. the president has told us its is not mend. so we know who is not responsible, which does not matter. but who is responsible? until this is answered,I'm afraid the debate continues and your babbling may not stop it.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by kolado(m): 2:41am On Jul 12, 2013
dolphinife: pls shut that your mouth and never say something you are not sure of. By profession, am an aeronautical engineer. We've had thousands of aircraft that exploded mid-air without being attacked by rocket or bomb.

several times, an aeroplane will pass through volcano ash unknowingly and it would explode and crash, u telling me it was bombed? Severally, mechanical faults has resulted in aeroplanes exploding. infact,SOME PASSENGERS unknowingly, through their careless attitudes, tampered with the mechanical designs of the aeroplane and smoke would start coming out.......dnt just even spit rubbish pls

hmm You must be an expert in ur field for you to have known.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 12, 2013
brownlord:

Your sickness never still finish?
Can't u make a gud nd complete statement or argument without showing ur mannerless side, we in public mehn!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Rizmo(m): 10:38am On Jul 12, 2013
Pataki: There is surely no way this foolish man that is the President will avoid spending the remaining part of his years in jail.

Ibori, don't worry. Your brother will soon come and join you.

Jonathan and his hippopotamus wife's hands are heavily soaked in blood! Their end I can predict will be the worst this nation has ever seen or experienced.
Hahahahahaha.....u ar such a dreamer. Son of a PAEDOPHILE....

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by cosify: 2:34pm On Jul 12, 2013
I was surprised that Goodluck defended MEND after d bomb blast and before even investigation began.Henry Okah's assertion may b true.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by hillarymc(m): 2:45pm On Jul 12, 2013
o boy nawa 4 nigeria!
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Afroconnect: 3:38pm On Jul 12, 2013
Afam4eva: Why should Henry Okah be believed? But i wonder why Jonathan was holding brief for Mend when that happened. I had never seen a president defend a terrorist organization until Jonathan became the spokesman for MEND.
i wonder why he made that move.
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by peruso: 8:04pm On Jul 12, 2013
homesteady: But come oh!! I've heard many people saying -
My president is a very weak man!! He can't even control Boko Haram!! The worst is that he is not even the head of his house!! His wife is the head!!

SO HOW CAN THIS SAME PRESIDENT ORGANISE SUCH A WICKED ACT!!
HOW CAN THIS SAME MAN KILL INNOCENT PEOPLE JUST TO DEMONIZE HIS OPPONENTS??

NA WA OH!!

I would have asked that rhetorical question "Are You A Learner"
But there's no need to cuz "you are truly a LEARNER"
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 8:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
abagoro:
Mr. Henry Okah who is standing trial in South African magistrate court, yesterday, told the court that President Goodluck Jonathan  and his aides organized  the October 1, 2010 bomb attacks in Abuja  in a desperate political strategy to demonize political opponents, and win popular sympathy ahead of the 2011 elections.

Henry Okah, the detained leader of the Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta (MEND), who is being blamed for the 2010 Independence Day bomb that killed at least 10 people with many more injured, told a South African court the attacks were sponsored by President Goodluck Jonathan.

However,  the federal government who has linked MEND leader’s brother, Charles Okah and four others to the 2010 Independence Day twin bombing has also arraigned them before a Federal High Court in Abuja for the acts of terrorism and other treasonable offences. 

In a 194 page affidavit deposed to at a South African court, the MEND leader, Henry Okah yesterday said that the president and those working for him, had engineered similar attacks prior to October 1 bombing in March 2010.

Meanwhile, President Goodluck Jonathan has faulted the claims of Okah before a South African court.

Speaking through his Special Adviser on Media and Publicity, Dr. Reuben Abati, the president described Okah’s claims as not only false, but lacking factual foundation.

A statement made available to LEADERSHIP yesterday night reads in part: “The Presidency categorically affirms that these allegations are false in their entirety and without any factual foundation.

As the case of Mr. Okah’s involvement in the plotting and execution of terrorist attacks in Nigeria is already before a court of competent jurisdiction in South Africa, the Presidency does not intend to say anymore on the matter for now and will, in accordance with due process and international law, make a full representation on the matter to the court when the trial opens.”

http://leadership.ng/nga/articles/23597/2012/05/03/october_1_bombing_henry_okah_insists_jonathan_masterminded_bomb_attacks.html

Who really leads boko haram?
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 25, 2014
How come no one is investigating this claims
Re: Jonathan Masterminded October 1 Bombing - Okah Insists by Nobody: 8:44pm On Dec 25, 2014
Does this mean that the president ordered the first bomb blast after Abacha?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Presidency Denies Favouring North, Muslims In Appointments / Rare Photo Of Amaechi & Yahaya Bello At Zahra Buhari's Wedding / Court Orders Suspension Of Patience Jonathan's Accounts In Several Banks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.